IT.COM

Has anyone been accepted for InternetTraffic.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone here applied for or been accepted by Frank Schilling's InternetTraffic.com? There's actually remarkably few posts on this service here at NP, considering that this service is supposed to be something of a game-changer. Hype or not? Closed shop (to just the usual suspects) or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Abdul, It happened again :), yesterday 7 clicks on a single domain summing up to outstanding 360 USD. It seems that Tuesdays and Thursdays are working best for me.

•••
If I broker my own domain name sale on DNS, what is the commission rate, if any?

•••
Hi Friends.

I got accepted at DNS.

I got some specific domains to be brokered.
For example I have few .coms which the other extensions were registered by German companies.
So I need a German broker from DNS to contact those German companies.

How to contact a broker knows German at DNS?

Same contact from broker page?

Or is there any option for members to contact brokers directly?

I didn't find a contact option in my member area

•••
Hi Friends.

I got accepted at DNS.

I got some specific domains to be brokered.
For example I have few .coms which the other extensions were registered by German companies.
So I need a German broker from DNS to contact those German companies.

How to contact a broker knows German at DNS?

Same contact from broker page?

Or is there any option for members to contact brokers directly?

I didn't find a contact option in my member area

Here is a link to the DNS team just pick one, contact him/her and ask for German speaking broker.

DNS Team

•••
Thanks. However I am feeling an email option would be very helpful.

•••
•••
Thanks. I think that mail link is common to members / non members also. So I have asked and no response. Once I logged in, there is no mail link.

•••
Hi Guys,

I'd like to sign up.
Got 3k of domain names.
Any advice ?

Regards.

•••
Hi Guys,

I'd like to sign up.
Got 3k of domain names.
Any advice ?

Regards.

Park all your domains with them and see the great results coming in for you.

•••
•••
•••

I'd liked to but have no account with them yet.
Need a little help with registration :)

•••
I'd liked to but have no account with them yet.
Need a little help with registration :)

For that they require quality domains along with some quantity. If you have both together, I am sure you will get your account approved very soon.

•••

I've parked 400 domains with them in the past but not received a penny, even though the parking stats have shown quite a lot of traffic and 'revenue'.

•••
I've parked 400 domains with them in the past but not received a penny, even though the parking stats have shown quite a lot of traffic and 'revenue'.

Please check the payment settings page and contact their support to see why haven't you received the payment yet. They always release the funds on time to me through wire. Never had any issues with them.

•••
How much domains you must to have at least to be accepted into it?

•••
Nowdays around 300+ but when having an outstanding portfolio of 10 premium ones you could also be accepted. I Agree with Abdul. Every month (the last day of the month) they send priority wire transfer, they even pay for all the fees. Never had any problems with payment.

•••
How much domains you must to have at least to be accepted into it?
I sent in a portfolio of around 80 names and got accepted (within the last month).

•••
•••
I love DNS...Better payouts than any of the other parking services I've used in the recent past.

•••
I parked around 250 names 15 days ago and so far I've received 3 inquiries. Their platform seems excellent! :)

•••
I love DNS...Better payouts than any of the other parking services I've used in the recent past.

If you don't mind me asking what kind of payout is expected on average per year per domain?

I haven't parked yet, and with a portfolio of over 500+ renewal time is a little scarier. I've been considering parking to help subsidize the costs. Is it worth it to park?

•••
If you don't mind me asking what kind of payout is expected on average per year per domain?

I haven't parked yet, and with a portfolio of over 500+ renewal time is a little scarier. I've been considering parking to help subsidize the costs. Is it worth it to park?

It really varies on the niches of the domains I would say. I have some that do $2+ per click and others that do around $0.20 per click. If you're portfolio contains higher paying niche domains like Insurance or Education then the PPC would probably be significantly higher. Much better than Sedo parking and some of the others. Not sure how they compare to Bodis or Voodoo, but with a nice sales platform and good PPC, I would recommend DNS.

If you've got over 500 domains in your portfolio you should definitely be parking them somewhere. I bet some get traffic that you may have never thought would. Develop them or park them. If you're looking to use an actual parking company then other people do have good success with Bodis and Voodoo. However, if you're wanting to list on a sales platform where you can also sell the name (like Sedo, DNS, or Afternic) then I would recommend DomainNameSales. Hope this helps! :)

•••
Have anybody got paid for Aug Earnings by Paypal so far?

•••
Can anybody let me know how its with monetization of Google Blocked domains at DNS?The domains which look like a portal and have around 30 categories. Usually when I see such template I move domains to DS or DA.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back