IT.COM

Has anyone been accepted for InternetTraffic.com?

NameSilo
Watch
Anyone here applied for or been accepted by Frank Schilling's InternetTraffic.com? There's actually remarkably few posts on this service here at NP, considering that this service is supposed to be something of a game-changer. Hype or not? Closed shop (to just the usual suspects) or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I like their Payments too. Am I the only one whose CPC rises over the time? My DNS parking payments are the last quarter 20% higher than on average.... and from time to time all this gorgeous 60 USD clicks :)

•••
Anyone got their Payment advice from HSBC for wire already? Or got paid by Paypal? My account is set to payment NONE, after I submitted a ticket to change it from Paypal to wire, so any info about the May payment would be appreciated, since they told me everything is ok, but I think it isnt.

•••
I received paypal payment yesterday

•••
Thanks for letting me know, so today I should get Payment advice, but perhaps theyve changed a bank or something. I really have no idea what to do, since the guy who changed it from paypal to wire said everything is fine and "the system needs some time to adopt changes" But for 1 week my settings in account are now set to payment NONE. So I really doubt system needs 1 week to change to wire.

•••
I also had requested to change the payment method to wire and it displayed None like in your case. After mentioning that in my ticket they looked into it and fixed. I guess it is a glitch after they internally merged both platforms (DNS & Uniregistry). The payment has arrived yesterday.

•••
Just discovered that for my DNS account payment option was changed to wire from paypal while i didn't request any changes. They are getting worse and worse.

•••
Just discovered that for my DNS account payment option was changed to wire from paypal while i didn't request any changes. They are getting worse and worse.

You may need to submit ticket for this issue.

•••
Thanks everybody, there was a "typo" so theyve made wire manually later. I wouldnt complain so much, but after my ticket on Wednesday seeing the payment method is NONE, Ive sent another ticket and theyve said everything is fine and the payment should get out as usual. After writing John on Friday, they realised that the payment was indeed set to NONE.

•••
Here I am again, Ive changed payment to Paypal this month, cause changing USD to Euros and than change back to USD to pay by Paypal would express bigger loss, so Ive changed the payment option to Paypal yesterday ( this can be done kind of instant, but not the other way round) and was wondering if anybody got paid yet to Paypal? I dont actually mind if they pay tomorrow, because its Sunday today, I just dont want to get paid by wire this month, because I lose kind of 8% from exchanging the money and paypal exchange rate is horrible too. Any answer would be very appreciated.

•••
•••
Why laughing? :) there have been some hacked accounts already and payout changed, so you should contact your account manager asap.

•••
Hi anybody got PayPal payment?

•••
Not here, strange indeed, for the past 3 years they were Never late, not a single day.

•••
payment still not received. no reply for support email. ( only automatic reply). Anybody still waiting for PayPal payments?

•••
payment still not received. no reply for support email. ( only automatic reply). Anybody still waiting for PayPal payments?

I have got in my Uniregistry account.

•••
i have single 1 word and 2 word germany word
n have make traffic at afternic, is they accept my domain ?

•••
i have single 1 word and 2 word germany word
n have make traffic at afternic, is they accept my domain ?

They won't approve your account with 1-2 domains.

•••
Well this thread convinced me to park a few hundred domains with uniregistry a few days ago:).

Took a couple days before I started seeing the click thrus.
I average close to 100 visitors a day.

Is it normal to get a total of 5 cents for 23 clicks?

I'm thinking it may take time for the ads to get optimized?

•••
Well this thread convinced me to park a few hundred domains with uniregistry a few days ago:).

Took a couple days before I started seeing the click thrus.
I average close to 100 visitors a day.

Is it normal to get a total of 5 cents for 23 clicks?

I'm thinking it may take time for the ads to get optimized?
Just want to add I did get an inquiry on one of them.

•••
I have a legal question. I'm going to put my domains on parking in a few days. Some of them I've promoted via social media networks in the past. If I delete my published posts related to domains, can I without fear of legal consequences put them on parking?
Thank you for your help.

•••
What is happening with DNS statistics for the last 7 days? First its missing for 1 or 2 days, than it appears and after 1 day all clicks are valued 0 and than it gets gradually imported again. Its a bit frustrating when you buy new domains and you cant see if they have the traffic or not when they are still in grace delete period at Dynadot. Hope they can fix that soon.

Last edited:
•••
What is happening with DNS statistics for the last 7 days? First its missing for 1 or 2 days, than it appears and after 1 day all clicks are valued 0 and than it gets gradually imported again. Its a bit frustrating when you buy new domains and you cant see if they have the traffic or not when they are still in grace delete period at Dynadot. Hope they can fix that soon.

while I'm not on DNS, in my Uniregistry panel, this has happened to me since day 1

I have let the support know on multiple occasions about this but all they do is send me an export of the correct values which obviously is not needed.

Good thing is that they don't perform any better than PC (for me it's actually worse) so it's not a big problem there. I just don't park more domains with them anymore.

I do wonder why so many issues with their stats though. Statistics is an important part when one parks domains :/

•••
Anybody got paid for Nov payment (due Dec 30) by paypal?
Or they are still in Holiday mood?

Last edited:
•••
They ve paid already on the 23rd of Dec...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back