IT.COM

Has anyone been accepted for InternetTraffic.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone here applied for or been accepted by Frank Schilling's InternetTraffic.com? There's actually remarkably few posts on this service here at NP, considering that this service is supposed to be something of a game-changer. Hype or not? Closed shop (to just the usual suspects) or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was accepted for InternetTraffic few days back and have been testing my domains since 2 days only. The results are really fantastic. I have tried several parking companies but this one is best. They provide each day's report after 24 hours and not real time or hourly basis. This is what I have found so far...

However, it's very difficult to get accepted so make sure you are sending them your best domains to get green signal.

I would love to hear other feedback who are already using their system for long time since I am very new to their platform...

Let me know if you guys have any questions...

Thanks and best regards
AbdulBasit

•••
Internet Traffic is now accepting just about anyone. Frank said with the new platform everyone accepted.

•••
I was accepted a few weeks ago.

The process was swift. In less than 24 hours of my submission, my account was ready for use.

I've roughly 40% of my names there. The earnings are much better than any other platform. Revenue from clicks are not static, so they do move up and down. But the movements are way less aggressive than what I've experienced elsewhere.

Earnings on average (week on week) are stable (not all over the place) and more realistic (to our current times).

Perhaps it's too early to speak, but the stats seem to be improving for my names as the days go on.

•••
Since you're pretty good at reporting things and you know exactly what to look for where parking is concerned, it would be very benefitial if you could report back in a few weeks later

It's been a good couple of weeks since last posting here.

Revenue has improved significantly since my previous post.

All I can say is: If you have the right domains, with good traffic, you should see a significant increase in revenue at InternetTraffic.

On a day to day basis: revenue is much higher now than when it was parked elsewhere.

I've had plenty of clicks in the $3- $7 range, some are less than $3-but add them all up, and the $100 minimum payout should not be an issue at all.

Then talk about a $37 click! Yes-I had such a click two weeks back. ;)

I will be moving more domains to InternetTraffic.

•••
I'd like to reach $2000 a month... Then I can quit my day job and be a stay-at-home dad.

•••
Yes just this month, Frank presented at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. he talked about the app for DomainNameSales (iphone only)

They are taking their time but you will get in unless you send them a portfolio of TM's or .mobis.

If you have a portfolio of clean com/net/org/cctld you should get approved.

•••
I just got accepted. You dont need 2000 USD per month. But its advisable that your portfolio generates at least 5-9 K uniques per month. Looking forward to see the increased revenues.

•••
That's true 3d, I know I will be waiting a little while. But I have gotten some $18 clicks.

•••
I think the "Specific Keyword" tool is intended for domains where there is a possible use of the domain that would trigger trademark problems. Like not wanting computer ads on Apple.com. I guess in TM cases it is considered better not to offer a price. I agree an option would be better.

You also can have Buy-It-Now with no ads, but it looks like DNS will charge 10% commission on sales then. I understand that without ads DNS does not make parking revenue, and I think -- hope -- that Escrow is included in the commission. Still seems too high if you handle it yourself. It is totally unclear if the $175 minimum commission applies to Buy-it-now listings.

•••
I love DNS...Better payouts than any of the other parking services I've used in the recent past.

•••
If you don't mind me asking what kind of payout is expected on average per year per domain?

I haven't parked yet, and with a portfolio of over 500+ renewal time is a little scarier. I've been considering parking to help subsidize the costs. Is it worth it to park?

It really varies on the niches of the domains I would say. I have some that do $2+ per click and others that do around $0.20 per click. If you're portfolio contains higher paying niche domains like Insurance or Education then the PPC would probably be significantly higher. Much better than Sedo parking and some of the others. Not sure how they compare to Bodis or Voodoo, but with a nice sales platform and good PPC, I would recommend DNS.

If you've got over 500 domains in your portfolio you should definitely be parking them somewhere. I bet some get traffic that you may have never thought would. Develop them or park them. If you're looking to use an actual parking company then other people do have good success with Bodis and Voodoo. However, if you're wanting to list on a sales platform where you can also sell the name (like Sedo, DNS, or Afternic) then I would recommend DomainNameSales. Hope this helps! :)

•••
rehab, attorneys, structured settlements, retirement plans, debt consolidation.

•••
Thanks for your explain! We need very stronger sites apply more of affiliate account,so some of our old sites domain available for parking. Appreciate for your advice.Do you have some better network? If you have may we can think about cooperation monetizing our earning !

Until they approve your account, you may try Bodis.com or Voodoo.com which are next best after DNS.

•••
I agree with those who think it were changes at DNS that resulted in lesser parking revenue. I found two discussions on that DNS template change: first one and second one.

•••
payment still not received. no reply for support email. ( only automatic reply). Anybody still waiting for PayPal payments?

I have got in my Uniregistry account.

•••
I have compared between Voodoo and Bodis but IT is paying a lot more. My revenue has went up over 100%

By the way, what are the payment options IT has for revenue of parking? I was unable to find anywhere...

No idea. I believe its like with all of them 20 paypal and 1000 wire.Just be careful they just accept 100% clean names. Even if a name seems generic to you,take some time to find out if there is a TM. Otherwise your names will be rejected and it will look like you wanted to sneak some of the unwanted names. No TMs and no TM typos.

•••
No paypal option, just wire transfer.

•••
Wonder how this will work out for those whose domains take some time to build up $1000 earnings...in order to get paid.

Received this email about minimum parking earning payout:

"The agreement states a $500 minimum, though we are currently observing a $100 minimum"

•••
•••
how long did it take to get approved? how are you finding them compared to other parking services like Voodoo.com...

what type of domains do they want? I've got quite a few llll.com generic words - x 10 lll.com and 1 ll.com and 1 nn.com + portfolio of 400 other domains all .com - looking for the best service to park around 400 domains

Internet Traffic has a large payout as well as Voodoo.
Bodis is good for domains with traffic from outside of US.
Parking Crew is great for Japanese IDNs. My lately experiences.

•••
Internet Traffic has a large payout as well as Voodoo.
Bodis is good for domains with traffic from outside of US.
Parking Crew is great for Japanese IDNs. My lately experiences.

Thank you ..and repped for the info :)

•••
I've been approved for an account :)

•••
It looks like Paypal is now an option.

•••
•••
Do you feel your earnings are much better now than before?

very impressed - everything is up - which can only be good.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back