NameSilo

Has anyone been accepted for InternetTraffic.com?

Spaceship
Watch
Anyone here applied for or been accepted by Frank Schilling's InternetTraffic.com? There's actually remarkably few posts on this service here at NP, considering that this service is supposed to be something of a game-changer. Hype or not? Closed shop (to just the usual suspects) or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing decades80. That's the niche which pays well. How much clicks does it get now to generate $10-$15 p/day and how do you think it will start getting more clicks in coming days (50+) ?

•••
I guess when fully optimized, It will get those :) Just guessing. 10-20 USD per click. Some days zero, some days up to 3 clicks.

•••
Finally got accepted as well. Looking forward to working with them!

•••
Finally got accepted as well. Looking forward to working with them!

Congratulations, If you have US traffic you will be astonished by the result. You could get XX clicks on daily basis. But If you have EU traffic, the results are better with PC even with GB traffic...

Last edited:
•••
Voodoo paid today because of the holidays in US. Could it be that IT follows that concept?

•••
DNS paid w/Paypal today.

5% Paypal fee!!!!! -- YOWCH!

The good folks at DNS need to get a US account. The fees for foreign bank wire and paypal eat up all the advantages of DNS parking.

•••
Yeah, they dont have Masspay. But if you are a resident of EU, they pay with wire from C.I. with no fee at all.

•••
Wire you have to pay to receive, at least in my bank, $35 per transaction for foreign, $15 for US.

Sedo can pay by paper check, no cost at all. I suspect they are working on it at DNS, it is still a new company.

•••
I had like 0 USD costs in EU. I just like Paypal more. It was much more convenient for black Friday domain shopping. Yes they are new, but they pay the most for US traffic, so I guess they will gain big market share. Their plan is to pay high in PR and gain the dictionary word .coms domains which would earn more and eventually sell on DNS platform. Complete opposite of tactics by Sedo people I guess...

Last edited:
•••
I nave not been able to access my inbox for about 24 hours on either Firefox or IE. Other parts of the site work normally but I cannot download parking reports.

Anyone else?

•••
By my end it was working fine. Just the statistics are currently delayed in the last days for an hour or so.

And Momentum, how the things are going at IT? I saw in the other posts you have some ultra premium names and I guess lot of US traffic. Have your PR risen?

Last edited:
•••
IE Browser works OK but Firefox continues to not load the DNS inbox. Looks like they updated the site and forgot Firefox.

•••
Hi, anyone experience the import of revenue problem at IT? All the clicks till the last 1 are valued at 0.00 and thats rather impossible.

•••
Hi, anyone experience the import of revenue problem at IT? All the clicks till the last 1 are valued at 0.00 and thats rather impossible.

That has happened with me in the past at least couple of times but that gets fixed in a day or so... No worries :)

•••
•••
Hi...I am a bit surprised to hear that being accepted by them is really hard as I got in at my first attempt.
Maybe I don't have the crappy domains I thought I have!!!!

•••
Hi I need some help with DNS...I have searched all the website to find a link to my whole portfolio but I couldn't. Can someone help me please?

•••
Domains drop down > portfolios / landers > list

Hi I need some help with DNS...I have searched all the website to find a link to my whole portfolio but I couldn't. Can someone help me please?

•••
Domains drop down > portfolios / landers > list

Yes but that one can't be shared as you have to be logged in to see it. I mean if I want to send a buyer or whoever to my portfolio is there a link I can copy and share?

•••
As far as I know, there is no such thing on DNS

•••
•••
You are just complaining about everything. Seems someone is not getting XX USD clicks...My advice, if you dont like it, simply delete your account... IMO

•••
I can't find out why account report difference domain report (when I export csv file)
The revenue is so different, is there anybody like me?

•••
I can't find out why account report difference domain report (when I export csv file)
The revenue is so different, is there anybody like me?

No idea, by my end they match all the time. Maybe you have separated domains in different portfolios and 1 of them is not counting in account report. Trust the domain report if they are different. Account report is normally just a projection and summation of domain report.

•••
No idea, by my end they match all the time. Maybe you have separated domains in different portfolios and 1 of them is not counting in account report. Trust the domain report if they are different. Account report is normally just a projection and summation of domain report.

Thank you, Decades80
I saw that it's a big different so that I do not know what is my exactly revenue.
I'll wait and hope that domain report will be my revenue because this is higher.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back