Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got the code below in an email from GoDaddy. It's a 25% off code.

I don't know what it works for BC the email didn't say anything but 25% off your next purchase.

I don't need it right now so I thought I would post it here. Maybe someone can use it.

Cheers

gdbbj1005 - 25% off

•••
$0.99 codes are working but on new accounts only. My friend created new account with new CC and registered 10+ domains with $0.99 codes.

•••
$0.99 codes are working but on new accounts only. My friend created new account with new CC and registered 10+ domains with $0.99 codes.
I used a $.99 code yesterday on an account that is over 2 years old. Others have used them also on older accounts. It will work for old accounts also if you haven't used similar codes to the one you are trying to use.

GoDaddy has them in groups, so if you use one in a group then you can't use another in the same group.

•••
Hope it helps someone save a few bucks.. :)

Enjoy 25%* off new products of $75.00 or more.
Use promo code: gdbbp1901

•••
Code: gd5518x

Get new a .com for 33% less. Can be used for multiple domains.

•••
this code worked for me $1.17
gofdau18

Just worked in USA for $1.17 for a new dot com - Thank you! B-)

(.99 cents plus fees = $1.17)

•••
gofdege06

is the only 99 cents coupon that worked for since a while.

•••
No renewal codes. GoDaddy hasn't released any new renewal codes for several months.

Bundle of thanks for your guideline..

•••
JEFF295 - Just worked for a $2.95 .com Reg.

•••
Remember - for Renewal codes - if you wait till domain is expired - the Godaddy renewal page they
put up gives you 25 or 30% off the renewal cost ;)

•••
Could someone help me with working godaddy renewal coupon code for dot com. It expired last month and need renewal asap. Thanks in advance.

•••
OP should change the title to "GD discount codes - NO RENEWALS".

•••
Could someone help me with working godaddy renewal coupon code for dot com. It expired last month and need renewal asap. Thanks in advance.
GoDaddy hasn't released any renewal codes for several months. None!

The only thing you can try are some of the $ off OR % off codes found throughout the last several pages.

GoDaddy stopped releasing renewal codes a while back and they haven't started releasing them again. Who knows, they might not do them ever again. Just codes to get you in the door, then you have to pay the higher renewal costs.

•••
All 99 cent .coms (Single use register/transfer)
cjcsiglerc
fb149camr5
gofdau18
cjctech99
cjc149s1
cjcrmn99u
gofdca38
cjc99com2
gofd011a
tde1cuk
gtnicin57
gofdb283
149com
fit199
gofhau14
gppt02k500
cjc99com
99word
gofdege06
gofd2103hj
kiwi
cjcdefdl99
sas1com
gofdb145
gofduk06
gofdb076
gofdbs027
cjc1comuk
gofduk28
gofd2007ae
gofd4004he
gofdca21

Not working?????
Make sure that your cart is empty, close the tab and type in the following web address:
https://godaddy.com/?isc=coupon
Example: https://godaddy.com/?isc=gofdca21

Voila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
Of all the codes in the past 2 pages?
Only one that worked for me?
199NERD for $2.17 .com
The last post of all those 99 cent coupons?
None worked.

•••
•••
All 99 cent .coms (Single use register/transfer)
cjcsiglerc
fb149camr5
gofdau18
cjctech99
cjc149s1
cjcrmn99u
gofdca38
cjc99com2
gofd011a
tde1cuk
gtnicin57
gofdb283
149com
fit199
gofhau14
gppt02k500
cjc99com
99word
gofdege06
gofd2103hj
kiwi
cjcdefdl99
sas1com
gofdb145
gofduk06
gofdb076
gofdbs027
cjc1comuk
gofduk28
gofd2007ae
gofd4004he
gofdca21

Not working?????
Make sure that your cart is empty, close the tab and type in the following web address:
https://godaddy.com/?isc=coupon
Example: https://godaddy.com/?isc=gofdca21

Voila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will give these a shot...nothing to lose to try it this way

•••
kiwi worked for .99 cent hand reg. Nothing has worked for me on closeouts.

•••
fb149usmr5 - Another $.99 .com code I came up with. It's a variation of another code (I changed 2 letters) so if you used a similar code it might not work.

I just used it a few minutes ago.

Cheers

•••
fb149usmr5 - Another $.99 .com code I came up with. It's a variation of another code (I changed 2 letters) so if you used a similar code it might not work.

I just used it a few minutes ago.

Cheers

Thanks for the code. It worked perfectly.

•••
Code for Economy linux hosting, $1 a month.

HOS1IN20
goflin16

Use it with a new account, I am using the same codes since 1 year.

Cheers.

•••
fb149usmr5 worked perfectly moments ago in EEUU for $0.99 new .com

•••
I don't know if anyone is interested or not but GoDaddy has a promo going on right now where you get the first year of a .com reg for $.99 when you buy 2 years or more at a time.

That comes out to $15.98 + icann ($.99 1st Year & $14.99 2nd year) for 2 years reg fees. ($7.99 per year)

If you are going to reg a domain that you are planning to keep from more than 1 year that's a pretty good deal.

No code is needed. Got to hurry though, it expires Midnight 5-14-15 EST.

•••
cjcsiglerc - $.99

Just used in US.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back