Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wish the codes worked for .org

•••
just had a conversation with GD Rep - she said NO .99 codes being honored and IP addresses being flagged. I changed browsers and was able to use that dcus149r code for total 1.67 - glad I use the 3 most common browsers.

•••
199MYLF

Worked for a $2.17 .com transfer.

Thanks!

•••
AUFBCOM01 new .com $2.95 only

•••
everybody writing code but i dont working for me.

i try ten code. godaddy is not going good...

•••
•••
MENTAL199 - Just worked for a $1.99 transfer.

:)

•••
•••
hi, is there have any go-daddy renewal coupon.?

•••
•••
gofdege06 99 cent Worked for me

•••
hi, is there have any go-daddy renewal coupon.?
No renewal codes. GoDaddy hasn't released any new renewal codes for several months.

You can try some of the $ off OR % off codes from throughout the last several pages, they work sometime but not always.

•••
just had a conversation with GD Rep - she said NO .99 codes being honored and IP addresses being flagged. I changed browsers and was able to use that dcus149r code for total 1.67 - glad I use the 3 most common browsers.

I hope you got her name ;)

Here is a FB link [not mine] I don't know what the actual code is - $1.49
https://ca.godaddy.com/deals2/default.aspx?isc=fb149camr5&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Ad_CA Acquisition&utm_content=fb149camr5&cvosrc=social network paid.facebook.6028186184294

•••
•••
this code worked for me $1.17
gofdau18

•••
AUFBCOM01 - Just worked for a $2.95 +icann .com Reg.

•••
gofluk04 just worked; $1.67 including the ICANN fee

•••
gtnime25 - Just worked for a $2.95 +icann .com Reg.

•••

That is incorrect. I have two codes I have yet to use that are offering $.99 domains (I can take it to the very last page and it shows the $1.17 price). If you can't find any it's because you have used them all in the past.

•••
30% discount fbhpg30

valid until May 24.

•••
•••
Enjoy 25 %* off new products of C$84.01 or more.
Use promo code: gdbbp1901

•••
gofhph04 - $0.99 cents.

Please let me know if it works. Thanks.

•••
fbfhpg30 worked for 30% off expired .com renewal

•••
AUFBCOM01 - Just worked for a $2.95 +icann .com transfer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back