Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do any of the recent coupons work for .net transfers?
Unfortunately not. I have tried every working code I can find and none work for .net domains.

I have a couple coming due for renewal at NC and I am looking to transfer to GD since I am not going to develop them but I can find a working code for .nets.

No luck yet. I'll let you know if I ever find one.

•••
Just worked for . Com.. GOFDAU01
0.99 + 0.18 = $1.17

List HERE

•••
•••
•••
Well my DDC just expired, has anyone been able to get it down cheaper than 119.88?

Here's a code that work for me last week.

IAP35NEWC

Give it a try.

•••
I don't want to boast it too much but for whatever reason i am still getting DDC prices on renewals & new regs even though my DDC membership expired in end of april, lol.. *a bit confused*

anyone here experiencing the same?
will wait until GD system "corrects" my prices (hope not), then just buy DDC again

•••
I don't want to boast it too much but for whatever reason i am still getting DDC prices on renewals & new regs even though my DDC membership expired in end of april, lol.. *a bit confused*

will wait until GD system "corrects" my prices (hope not), then just buy DDC again
they give you a 22 day grace or something like that. it will eventually run out.

•••
Here's a code that work for me last week.

IAP35NEWC

Give it a try.

Thanks! Did you have to wait until the grace period was over? Tried it and didn't work

•••
Well my DDC just expired, has anyone been able to get it down cheaper than 119.88?

I need to renew too my DDC membership. Last year I got a coupon that reduced significantly the price. So does anybody knows a coupon that I can use in this renewal?

•••
I need to renew too my DDC membership. Last year I got a coupon that reduced significantly the price. So does anybody knows a coupon that I can use in this renewal?

Look back over the last few pages for 30%, 35% off codes. Should have some luck there :)

•••
•••

If you have more than 100 renewals waiting then you don't need DDC as it is not necessary. I learnt this after buying DDC for 3 years but I noticed I got $16.95 for home page featured auction which was listed as $19.99. But I'm not sure if this discount price is because of DDC membership or not. Anyone knows this?

Last edited:
•••
any code for .io domain?
I have never seen a code specific for .io domains but some people have been using the $ off or % off codes with some mixed luck. There are many over the last several pages. You can try some and maybe find one that will work.

Good Luck :)

•••
Not a single code for 99, 149 or 199 worked for me.

Finally found one that give me a 1.99 plus 18 cents!
CODER199

•••
•••
Free5 worked for a $4.18 total for a new .com.

•••

I'm in the same boat...I tried all 20 codes through the Honey extension which had a variety of 10-35% off codes..none worked. Doesn't seem that any of the codes work for DDC renewal now.

•••
39% off

Use promo code gd5527w in your cart when you order.

•••
•••
•••
Thank You! I just used this code on a new registration for 2 years with private registration and this code brought down the entire price to $14.35 for two years total PLUS Free Private Registration!! Awesome code!

Thanks again!

Try Free5

•••
fb99mxmr01 worked today in US. .99 dot com

•••
Thank You! I just used this code on a new registration for 2 years with private registration and this code brought down the entire price to $14.35 for two years total PLUS Free Private Registration!! Awesome code!

Thanks again!

You're very welcome.
You can change the numbers 1,2,3 Etc..
Enjoy!

•••
JEFF295
Only code that worked for me.
$3.13 total for a new .com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back