Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2020, 2024
That's when Biden was President. Ok, we'll make it great again by electing him again. Nice to have you on board. It was a long road but I never gave up on you.

Last edited:
•••
That's when Biden was President. Ok, we'll make it great again by electing him again. Nice to have you on board. It was a long road but I never gave up on you.
You are funny, Trump ran for Make America Great Again. But Biden is running on everything is perfect, and no Biden was NOT president in 2020 (term started Jan. 2021.), now Biden is President but Trump is running 2024 under Make America Great Again.

Last edited:
•••
You are funny, Trump ran for Make America Great Again. But Biden is running on everything is perfect, and no Biden was NOT president in 2020 (term started Jan. 2021.), now Biden is President but Trump is running 2024 under Make America Great Again.
It was so fun watching Trump beat Clinton in 2016, I hope he beats Biden by 306+ electoral votes. @JB Lions

•••
It was so fun watching Trump beat Clinton in 2016, I hope he beats Biden by 306+ electoral votes. @JB Lions
Do you expect Biden's message of everything is perfect to appeal to voters?

•••
Do you expect Biden's message of everything is perfect to appeal to voters?
Also are you saying their are not very many MAGA voters in America (since you insist DJT can't win)? If, so do you appreciate that?

•••
He's not running against Clinton. He's running against somebody that whipped him in a landslide last election. Your boy Trump I think likes being whipped by powerful men. I think there is a secret cabal that pass Trump around. Biden, Putin, Kim Jong Un. Why do you think he stands like a Centaur?

images.jpg

•••
Time to buy some, "Trump Media & Technology Group Corp." stock I'll consider it a donation to Trump!

•••
@JB Lions I love Putin he is a very strong leader.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Yeah, Trump likes him very much as well. Giddy up.

Show attachment 254642
88.48% Putin win in Russia amazing, almost unanimously re-eleceted him. Putin prefers Biden though because he is more predictable and he never knows what Trump is going to do next.

•••
@JB Lions Should I buy 205 shares of Trump stock?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
@JB Lions Should I buy 205 shares of Trump stock?
Yes, I encourage all Trump supporters to invest in a company that in the last 9 months:

Generated $3 million while..........

Losing $49 million during the same time period.

Trump University School of Economics. The Scam University that ceased operations in 2011 and paid out $25 million in 2018.

Last edited:
•••
Marjorie attacking an actual Christian. I can't think of a more Christian speaker in my lifetime. Replies are funny. Not sure who is worse. Marjorie or the people that keep voting for people like her.

Last edited:
•••
lol. The money isn't flowing in. But trust her, she's the daughter in law of Trump :ROFL::ROFL:

And like I said, bringing in the whackos, second clip. Only hiring people who say the election was stolen.

Just a reminder, her husband Eric Trump diverted money away from kids with cancer. Seems like a trustworthy family:

Eric Trump Foundation Told Donors Money Went To Kids With Cancer, Then Gave To Different Causes​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...hen-gave-to-different-causes/?sh=35417d26a16f

Big scamming family. There are people that still donate to them. Amazingly stupid supporters.

Last edited:
•••
Maga supporters... Daniel Owens....please give more money to your leader trump

•••
So, by demilitarizing Hamas, Gaza can be become a successful nation? That seems unlikely, but who knows?
Hamas is just a symptom of Israeli government policies, not the root cause of a war between nation states. The peace process requires all sides to put down their weapons. In context, the aggressor since 1948 has been Israel, and it is also their demilitarization that is required for any peace process. This means that the supplies of weapons systems from the US has to stop, which, in turn, directly affects the US economy. Fortunately, there is a large Jewish community in the US that wants all US funding to Israel to stop, as the benefits no longer outweigh the cost.

•••
Bond for Trump just slashed to $175,000,000. I think Trump will pay that. That's less than half what it was before.
That wasn't all he got. Donald Trump and his sons can continue to run his business' during the appeal.
And Letitia James cannot touch Trump's property or money until at least September.

•••
Stocks all time high
Social security and Medicare continuously ongoing
No Chaos
No unpredictabilities

Stability under Democrats

•••
•••
Stocks all time high
Social security and Medicare continuously ongoing
No Chaos
No unpredictabilities

Stability under Democrats
No Chaos? Have you seen the border with Mexico. Hunter Biden is going to jail. The democrats are using the justice system to attack Donald Trump just like Putin does. The Democrats are trying to remove the President of Israel from office to appease radical Democratic voters. Joe Biden takes bribes from China, an enemy country that is threatening Taiwan with invasion. Joe Biden's daughter has accused Joe of sexually abusing her in her diary.
Joe Biden is increasingly senile. The Attorney General says that no ID will be required in Federal Elections in order to give illegal immigrants the vote. We are fighting a proxy war with Russia that would have never happened if Donald Trump was president. We are fighting with Yemen's Houthi Rebels only because Joe Biden forced Saudi Arabia to stop fighting with them, by threatening to stop military supplies from going to Saudi Arabia.

•••
If a state does not follow a unanimous UN resolution, they cannot be afforded the same security or status. These are the standards.

I don't have a solution to this age-old conflict, but how much is enough? At some point the killing must stop. Would it not be better to try to live together? If not, what is your solution? :unsure:
The UN...

For your question, there is no solution until people get tired of war and killing. It happens eventually when enough generations have died and suffered. Insane that it takes that to come to senses.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back