NameSilo

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that's right
all contact info updates fine here.. @DanSanchez
your chat person must have refered to the domain you asked about
or simply not know his stuff.

my transfers all are fine in terms of contact info.. however I do recall .info or biz having some trouble. but who cares about those right

either way.. netfirms discounts rock.
won't last forever so get some while you can
panel is super
once you get hang of it its actually simpler to use than most other registgrars
never thought I'd say that.. after first seeing it a while ago.. but I am saying it lol

have fun kids.

Last edited:
•••
$1.99 for .COM & $0.99 for .NET is back! Use coupon: WAGGY for additional 20% off. Got 3 domains for $3.97

•••
•••
LAUNCH25 for 25% off
This coupon can be used for transfer as well. New registration and transfer at same prices: $1.49 for a .COM and $0.74 for a .NET domain.

•••
This coupon can be used for transfer as well. New registration and transfer at same prices: $1.49 for a .COM and $0.74 for a .NET domain.

If i tried to transfer i am getting 500 Error.

is this only for me or anyone facing this issue?

•••
If i tried to transfer i am getting 500 Error.

is this only for me or anyone facing this issue?
Try using another browser, I faced it with Firefox then switched to chrome and it was ok.

•••
well.. it was fun while it lasted.. all $2 promos over everywhere.

hope you had some nice finds.

til next time.

•••

til next time.

Yep, got a few yesterday but regret not going for more. This is at least the 3rd time Dotster has done this -- is there a pattern to it? Or totally random?

•••

til next time.

It was hard to find good domains for registration this week so I was able to get a few only.. :(

•••
The $1.99 deal is gone. I hope they run this offer again soon.

•••
I tried to find the pattern based on the posts on this topic, but there are hundreds of them across many threads, and I just don't have time to sift through all of that.

Has anyone who has done this a few times spotted a pattern in the $1.99 sale offers, either in starting dates or length of time? This one seemed to last 3 days.

•••
Any new offers for $1.99?

•••
No, I went to the website and it says $9.99

•••
the offer is gone, and hopefully it will be back soon.

•••
while waiting for Godot.. whois has just under $5 .com new regs ...unlimited.. til end of month.. now let's see them netfirms promos back soon!

•••
I started the transfer out process for 2 names yesterday, hand reg in may from Netfirms, to Namesilo.
Got codes right away, did transfer at namesilo. Got transfer request from namesilo in minutes
Woke up this morning, paperwork was there from Netfirms. Did that, within 2 hours i got confirmation from Namesilo my names were in the domain manager. They are still in my netfirms control panel, waiting to see if they vanish, obviously I get error codes when I try to edit stuff.
Off to transfer out 2 more .com reg in May

•••
I started the transfer out process for 2 names yesterday, hand reg in may from Netfirms, to Namesilo.
Got codes right away, did transfer at namesilo. Got transfer request from namesilo in minutes
Woke up this morning, paperwork was there from Netfirms. Did that, within 2 hours i got confirmation from Namesilo my names were in the domain manager. They are still in my netfirms control panel, waiting to see if they vanish, obviously I get error codes when I try to edit stuff.
Off to transfer out 2 more .com reg in May

its common for many registrars (most notably namecheap) to leve ghost records behind. I have to email namecheap support each time I transdfer stuff out to remove ghost records. it works best and smoothly at a place like godaddy.. but.. not everyone can be godaddy.

wait around for blackfriday promos and discounts.. boxing day etc..
lasdt year they had 4$ transfer deals to all kinds of places... rebel.. namecheap.. etc..
some its 10 domain max.. some 50 max.. etc.. if you invest time into looking for deals and hunting them, you will end up saving money.. whether its netfirms, or other registrars. no hunting, no savings. simple as that. cheers.

•••
@MasterOfMyDomains You always have to contact the chat and ask them to remove these manually when domains are transferred to a new registrar. For some reason, these "listings" aren't deleted when domains are transferred away.

•••
1608-2016x08i-net_hero.png

maybe there is more to come in a week or so

•••
•••
•••
•••
It's over, but will be back soon ;)
At least we have time to collect another couple dozens/hundreds of names to register :)

•••
•••
They removed the "push" function. I have to wait for my domains to clear 60 days so I can transfer them out. pfftt!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back