Dynadot

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be patient.

I think that u know there's going to be some kind of $1 sale for either St. Patty's or Easter.

or you know htose random ones that happen between 12 am to 1 am that you'd have ot hawk their website for.

Not sure if they're intentional or a bug ;). Or an intentional bug :D

•••
I guess it's time to hold a funeral for the $1.99 .com deals... it's been almost 100 days. There will be tears.

It has been about 42 days since the last 1.99 deal.

I have been keeping track and the space between the last 2 deals was about 6 weeks or about 42 days.

If they hold to this pattern we should see another deal very, very soon!

•••

I have been keeping track and the space between the last 2 deals was about 6 weeks or about 42 days.

Good thinking !

And I believe they don't do these $1.99 deals immediately after a 20% or 30% offer, so maybe in a few days ?!? I hope so :xf.smile:

•••

42 days? Shame on you -- you kept it to yourself!

I last saw it Nov 30 2016, and I check about every other day!

But things got weird today -- I somehow got in the 1st page of this thread and went to use the coupon code at Netfirms. As it sometimes does, the first 'cart' screen showed 2 of my domains twice, others (of 4) once, but I usually change that on the next (checkout) screen... except I never got there. I went to a strange page that said "domain registered" , with 1 of the 4 domains I put in the cart. It simply gave me the name, with 2 years prepaid on the reg, free. Never went to a confirmation screen. Tried it again... now I have 2 free domains.

•••

But things got weird today -- I somehow got in the 1st page of this thread and went to use the coupon code at Netfirms. As it sometimes does, the first 'cart' screen showed 2 of my domains twice, others (of 4) once, but I usually change that on the next (checkout) screen... except I never got there. I went to a strange page that said "domain registered" , with 1 of the 4 domains I put in the cart. It simply gave me the name, with 2 years prepaid on the reg, free. Never went to a confirmation screen. Tried it again... now I have 2 free domains.

Weird, don't expect it to take though.

I suspect they will discover the bug and you could lose the domain.

•••

most likelly you had some old credit you once bought and got charged for sitting in your account

and when you put this in cart now, it applied credit to buy it.. without checkut card /paypal..

to find this out for sure.. just go to yoru billign central.. then into the search bar there enter the domain name... if you can find it there, it means it was some old credit... if you cannot find it anywhere in biling and still own the domain and its registered i whocis to you and is in yoru panel.. then well.. I guess you did get it for free.

•••
No, I've only bought 2 domains at Netfirms before (I use the other 'sister' sites), so I am sure there is no credit. I entered a chat session with their customer support, and they confirmed that I have 2 domains at no charge. It's weird.

•••
No, I've only bought 2 domains at Netfirms before (I use the other 'sister' sites), so I am sure there is no credit. I entered a chat session with their customer support, and they confirmed that I have 2 domains at no charge. It's weird.

weird indeed.
even weirded they let you keep them after chat ;)
more power to ya then

but just for fun of it.. go to your billing central
enter name into searchbar.. see if they show up and if so, under what charge type.
cheers

•••
weird indeed.
even weirded they let you keep them after chat ;)
more power to ya then

but just for fun of it.. go to your billing central
enter name into searchbar.. see if they show up and if so, under what charge type.
cheers

It says "no items to display". Nothing has been charged at all in the last 90 days.

•••
Good thinking !

And I believe they don't do these $1.99 deals immediately after a 20% or 30% offer, so maybe in a few days ?!? I hope so :xf.smile:
Actually :P they used to do the 1.99 deal WITH the 30% offer lol. Ahhh the good ol' days. Back then domaining was sooooo cool. And u see ppl registering carelessly like ihave123girls.com and fitforajob.com and stuff :D.

Now we actually have to stare at our domain lists for more than 10 seconds to decide which ones we want to spend $4 - $7 each on. :/

•••
So I went back to Netfirms today -- still no charges, and I still have the 2 free domains. I "bought" a 3rd to see what would happen, and this was a little different -- the 1st screen with the stupid blinking squares showed it (a .com) as $9.99 as before, but when I clicked to add it the screen showed it was $0.00 and "1 credit" for 1 year. I changed it to 2 years and it said $9.99, so I change it back to 1 year and clicked NEXT. As before, it skipped the main confirmation screen where you see the invoice and have a chance to put in a promo code, and just said "processing order" and then took me to Registration Central to manage the domain.

I then tried a 4th, but that 2nd screen now said "9.99" for that one, so I backed out.

So YES, Netfirms is so buggy that it's like a malfunctioning ATM that just hands out free domains.

•••
So I went back to Netfirms today -- still no charges, and I still have the 2 free domains. I "bought" a 3rd to see what would happen, and this was a little different -- the 1st screen with the stupid blinking squares showed it (a .com) as $9.99 as before, but when I clicked to add it the screen showed it was $0.00 and "1 credit" for 1 year. I changed it to 2 years and it said $9.99, so I change it back to 1 year and clicked NEXT. As before, it skipped the main confirmation screen where you see the invoice and have a chance to put in a promo code, and just said "processing order" and then took me to Registration Central to manage the domain.

I then tried a 4th, but that 2nd screen now said "9.99" for that one, so I backed out.

So YES, Netfirms is so buggy that it's like a malfunctioning ATM that just hands out free domains.

be careful dude. I got screwed on netfirms cuz I processed the order twice but they have no record, so I got charged 2x, didn't get my domains, and no refund.

on the plus side, one time I got the domains reg'd without paying.

That's why I stick with Dotster -- the less incompetent sister/brother/mongrel.

I suggest using dotster primarily

•••
Yes, but I haven't seen any $1.99 deals at Dotster for 3 months, so it seems they are done with the low price stuff.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back