Dynadot

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any working coupons at the moment?

•••
it works and for transfers? :)

•••
•••
How much domains you can buy per person?

•••
•••
•••
Thats a big change,removing the push option.Having second thoughts about bulk registering now

•••
i think without push its no use with 60 day lock ...no idea when they will reinstall it even though they say they will do it soon...I am out

•••
If they can assist in pushing, it does not matter.
who cares for a 60 days lock at $2 a pop.

•••
wov... $2 is expensive... i thought it was $1.69.

•••
there should even be a 20+% off code in the next couple of days :)

•••

about push and transfeR:

sold couple things from netfirms/dotster, one was a transfer out after 60 days lock.. no problem there as expected... another was push to another user who opened account on netfirms (so same registrar as my domain), this was still within 60 day lock. smooth push also!

so I canot sadly say about pushing between netfirms and dotster though I did chat with a guy a month ago and he said its possible, within or outside the 60 day lock. he even asked manager about it.

so if you got a buyer, just tell them to open same registrar account. and you can begin push without involving anyone. otherwise, just gotta wait out the 60 day lock and transdfer out

anyway.. it's all meaningless tiny insignifcant hickups as far as I go, compared to the huge savings at 1.5$ or so per domain.. transfer or reg. good luck buddies.

•••
•••
Transferring is still good with coupon 15ONLINE - $1.69 for .COM and $0.84 for .NET.

•••
•••
Asking support would be like:

customer: hey! why did you remove the push function?! i don't like it, i'm transferring my domains!
support: here's a 1.99 coupon.
customer: cool!
support: are there anything else i can assist you with?
customer: you guys are awesome!

:D

•••
push works good doster to dotster.. netifrm to netfirm... within 60 day lock
anything else is just extra.. they never had to do to begin with.. so why should you give a sheet.
wtf are you complaining about lol
close your accounts if you don't like it and pee off this thread heh.
easy as 123 no?
god damn lamers

•••
I found out today why they removed the move domain function.

10:33:01 AM Shakeel B Actually we had some issues with it where Web designers started moving the domains to their account without owners permission.
10:33:14 AM Shakeel B That's the reason our company has removed it.

It's those darn "web guys". causing us all yet more problems and destroying the perceived credibility of everyone in the internet related industry.

•••
push works good doster to dotster.. netifrm to netfirm... within 60 day lock
anything else is just extra.. they never had to do to begin with.. so why should you give a sheet.
wtf are you complaining about lol
close your accounts if you don't like it and pee off this thread heh.
easy as 123 no?
god damn lamers

have you tried pushing a domain lately?
I want to close my account but I have domains there.
it seems that you will suck up anything for 1.99 coupon. their strategy is working with you! good boy! :)

•••
have you tried pushing a domain lately?
I want to close my account but I have domains there.
it seems that you will suck up anything for 1.99 coupon. their strategy is working with you! good boy! :)

works with everyone smart on here.. as you can see...
can't wait for you to close it and get you ugly face outta here hehe
;)
ciaciao

•••
is it smart to ask the other party to give their security question just to push a domain? i bet you didn't know that the push/move function itself was removed before commenting :D

i don't have problems with those freakin' 1.99 coupons but removing a basic function is not worth it. as a customer you don't have to accept everything they throw at you just because of discounts.

i just hope they fix it soon so i can return here and you'll see my ugly face again :P

•••
is it smart to ask the other party to give their security question just to push a domain? i bet you didn't know that the push/move function itself was removed before commenting :D

i don't have problems with those freakin' 1.99 coupons but removing a basic function is not worth it. as a customer you don't have to accept everything they throw at you just because of discounts.

i just hope they fix it soon so i can return here and you'll see my ugly face again :P

ok ok ok
let's be friends little buddy.. here here.
hop to the bed to dady now. put yoru ugly face in my smelly armpit.

on more serious note.. yes I did push dotster to doster recently
within 60 day lock
no problem.
no chat needed.

•••
oh dotster. silly me for referring to netfirms in a netfirms thread.

•••
oh dotster. silly me for referring to netfirms in a netfirms thread.

no worry. you're forgiven.
we're all forgiven in the face of jesus christ.

you may use dotster and netfirm interchangably. it is like when you marry one of twin sisters. it automatically means you can sleep with the other one, and neither will mind it.

•••
i feel like i'm talking to a 7 year old child. lol

anyway, have a good day! happy domain hunting boy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back