Domain Empire

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just saw the thread..little confused on the registration process??Is it like the domain.com and dotster.com

•••
Yep just pick your domain, pay for it, and do a password reset after a few minutes using that same domain.

•••
Yep just pick your domain, pay for it, and do a password reset after a few minutes using that same domain.
So I should wait until the payment has been deducted??

•••
So I should wait until the payment has been deducted??
You'll get an order confirmation email from them, then you should be good to go.

•••
I just tried it (logged in) it showed $1.99 until I got to the checkout final page... and $10.99

:( Only seems like one allowed for me.

•••
I just tried it (logged in) it showed $1.99 until I got to the checkout final page... and $10.99

:( Only seems like one allowed for me.

Did you remove a year from the registration? It only does it for 2 years per domain.

•••
Did you remove a year from the registration? It only does it for 2 years per domain.

Bingo - thanks. Had misread the thread, thought the one year $1.99 were unlimited. Works fine for 2 years... multiple registrations along with hackny code for 30%!!

•••
You're being subscribing to PayPal subscription. When they'll charge, first they use balance, if no balance in account, they'll charge your card or bank whichever you have selected.

Thanks.

•••
OK my ticket took 3.5 hours, which is pretty good, and they did 5 for me at $1.39 each
To get the account set up, I bought one originally at $1.39 and then did one for 2 yrs at $4.19

Totally proly simpler and better to just do the 2 years, if I don't sell these by next year, I doubt I'll find transfer for $2.80

I still think if you have a new account you can get the $1.39 IF you do them all in first purchase as new customer, I might try later to get a new account and see if it stops me at billing
CfUftOM.png

•••
Seems HACKNY coupon is now over?

•••
There is a limit for the coupon, umm Maximum savings with the discount is $300
I took that from the dotster email ad, I am guessing they are the same

Did you get enough to get to a limit like that? IDK if it includes the special, reg price $22, you pay $4.19 save $17.79 each you get 16 domains that gets you there

•••
I think you're right @usernamex and I haven't been able to find anymore coupons. Regardless, this deal can't be beat!

•••
Anyone knows when this deal expires? I haven't tried it yet. I guess it doesn't include WHOIS privacy for free? Cheers!

•••
There's no information about expiration date, you can add Whois Privacy for $9.99/year.

•••
All domains registered show as unverified...even after clicking the link in the verification mail.Anyone else facing the same

•••
Same for me, unverified...

•••
Some of my cleared verification.Looks like a slow process on their part

•••
Yes the verification takes a while to update, the first one I did was the last to finally verify, like 6-8 hours and I know I clicked the verify email right after registration. If it goes past a couple days and it's still stuck, then start a ticket

@DanSanchez - There were no coupons for netfirms on RetMeNot and I tried all the coupons from dotster, they failed as well. The funniest is if you look at the facebook pages for both companies they are posting the exact images and wall posts

@brandnow - The 30% coupon HACKNY expires May 10, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific, HOWEVER the $1.99/$5.98 could go poof at any moment

This type of sale has been offered several times if you look at all domain/dotster/netfirms - Also just looked back through the dotster fb and they have coupons from 15-35% every month that work on top of the promos

Here is the domain.com thread https://www.namepros.com/threads/880689/ kudos @UXela

So just follow these three threads and have your standby list ready : smile :

•••
Netfirms panel is same as at Domain.com and also use promo HACKNY , they are the one company? I have an account at Domain.com, may i reg at Netfirms and use the promo?

•••
@elmoney YES - you can have accounts at each

I hope you have a list you want to purchase for $1.39 each so you can test my theory that new customers can get multiple $1.39 IF you do them all in one transaction, but if you are going for the proly better and wiser two year deal, then ignore me : smile :

My guess is someone is the parent company (domain.com?) and the others are big resellers

•••
usernamex are you still able to register .coms for $1.39 on NetFirms.com? I am constantly facing same issue while creating account and registering domain "Your Transaction has been declined, Please contact support". Contacted support but chat window stops responding after initial message are delivered. Thanks

•••
•••
•••
@kmnsh - sorry I had IRL stuff today LOL - I was going to try a new account with different email, but I suspect when I get to billing that is where they flag you as a repeat customer. Instead of chat, you can do a ticket. They proly can't fix your issue real time anyway so ticket is just as good. For my ticket, I just listed the domains I wanted and I put the TOTAL price I was expecting to pay clearly and they handled it, took about 4 hours. Make sure you include the coupon and I had paypal on file & told them to use that.

Now that I know these deals happen often enough I am not panicked about it anymore, the first one I saw I was stressed out.

•••
Just registered 3 domains for 2 years each for $12.57.

It is a very nice deal, imho. Beats even $1/year ones because of the cheap second year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back