Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Also not working here even though the promotion is reflected on the homepage when I log in:
=======
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!
View offer details
=======

Offer details say that it will be applied in the cart but it's not.

I think it might have something to do with use of other codes that offer 4.95. If you used previous 4.95 codes than others don't work ??? Maybe?

Just tried it for the first time for a new .com just now and got the $4.95 price. I cleared my cache and inserted the code at the end of the URL (after the isc=)when you log into GoDaddy. Then I searched for the domain I wanted, add to cart, and boom got it for $5.13 with tax.

•••
any codes for .info renewal?
thanks

•••
Just tried it for the first time for a new .com just now and got the $4.95 price. I cleared my cache and inserted the code at the end of the URL (after the isc=)when you log into GoDaddy. Then I searched for the domain I wanted, add to cart, and boom got it for $5.13 with tax.

Isn't it amazing how resourceful we are when we're looking for a discount?

I'm the same way.

Love,
Marcia

•••
30% off on order $130 or more

use code gdx616ba

Offer expires Sunday, June 17, 2012 at midnight (Pacific Time).

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $4.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

gfnf4me15
Many thanks. Worked like a charm for me.

•••
Get a domain for just $0.99!

Register any new domain (.COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN) for just $0.99

Use code: h4hp99

Register any new .com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in for just $0.99*. Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain per year for .com, .mobi, .biz, .net, and .org. Discount applies to the first year only of one new registration. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 discount redemptions or at 11:59 PM PST on 7/31/2012 (whichever comes first). Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer

•••
Register any new domain (.COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN) for just $0.99

Register any new .com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in for just $0.99*. Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain per year for .com, .mobi, .biz, .net, and .org. Discount applies to the first year only of one new registration. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 discount redemptions or at 11:59 PM PST on 7/31/2012 (whichever comes first). Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer

thx! +rep

•••

Alright alright thanks. Will rep ya after i post this, if I have not before.

Hmm now what to get..

Gonna try using it for a Transfer-in first (even tho it states only registrations, I once got this type of code to work for transfer)

•••
•••
•••
From my godaddy rep
Yes I am VIP lol Was reading about people talking in previous pages :)

If you can get .com renewals at 7.99 with a code then that is the best price available. Basically when you renew them at that price we aren't making any money off of the names.

•••

Great code.
Thanks alot :D

•••
got one. repped.

•••
h4hp99 still works - just registered a .ca (comes out to $1.12 with tax).

•••

Repped. Got a .com and .info for $1.35

•••
$5.99 .COMs Limit 5 Domains

chat599

Good luck
:wave:

Can't believe this still worked for me.
Saved more than $20!!!

•••
In case anyone is needing privacy protection I just used this code..still working

gdbba1550

privacy protection for $3.79 total :)

•••
Funny, as soon as you asked they gave us a $1 code lol. We need plenty more $1 and $2 codes :)

If that's the case then I want to ask for another $2.95 multiple domain (3 or 5 domains) code :)

Its been 4 months since the last one.

Can I get a Huzzah? :yell: Huzzah!

•••

Wow thank you! It worked for me. :loveyou:

•••

wow..will try this..hope it works

•••

Worked like a charm :wave:

•••

Reps added.. Cheers for sharing this.

•••
•••
Thanks! Still works on h4hp99! Word of advice though... Register those great keyword domains that you have had on your list and have been waiting on codes for. I lost some great ones that I have had my eye on for a while now. If only I would have done something about them last week.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back