NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Use this code for transfering to Godaddy.
Should bring the price down to 6.99
(worked last time last week for me so maybe it still works)

gdx533a

+1 cheers mate, only problem is i can't transfer in, the system keeps telling me the domain is in my cart when my cart is empty, been trying for 2 days now.. have sent support ticket. Anyone else having issues transferring in?

•••
+1 cheers mate, only problem is i can't transfer in, the system keeps telling me the domain is in my cart when my cart is empty, been trying for 2 days now.. have sent support ticket. Anyone else having issues transferring in?

I always face this issue when applying for 1dollar coupon. This is how I am doing :

- Clear cookies
- Open with another browser ( IE, firefox or Chrome )
- Try with another computer ( something problem exist because the computer is behind the proxy )

•••
Can some body share any .com renewal code less than $6 - if available?

•••
Just to remind everyone that
cjc795dom
is still always available for 8.49$ .COM RENEWALS
price all inclusive!

•••
Just an update that these are still working,

BACON3 for .com Renewal $7.99 ($8.17)

CWM7 for .net Renewal $7.49 ($7.67)

Good luck :)

CWM7 also works for .org renewals (Just tested a few minutes ago).

;)

•••
h4hp99 still working! Thx

this code is still working, just bought a name. Thanks!!!

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
h4hp99 exhausted. another one? :)
* greedy * :p

•••
h4hp99 worked for me :) Thanks

•••
•••
.com renewal code BACON3 8.97 canadian
I had privacy and it would not let me renew unless I renewed the private registration as well, so I had to go delete the private registration at domainsby proxy, wait for the system to finalize then renew. Guess thats the best I am gonna do. Thanks for whoever originally posted the code

•••
.com renewal code BACON3 8.97 canadian
I had privacy and it would not let me renew unless I renewed the private registration as well, so I had to go delete the private registration at domainsby proxy, wait for the system to finalize then renew. Guess thats the best I am gonna do. Thanks for whoever originally posted the code

Someone posted a $3.99 privacy code a few pages back. No idea if it still works, but worth a shot if you want to re-add it to your domain.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Here it is

In case anyone is needing privacy protection I just used this code..still working

gdbba1550

privacy protection for $3.79 total :)

•••
Does GoDaddy has promo codes for .eu renewal? Thanks in advance.

•••
its strange..i think bacon3 just for renewal,but i use it for first reg and it works :D ..can i use it again for renew or get another reg?

•••
h4hp99

Just worked again!! :sold:

•••
Code: bb5020d5

for .com renewal. 7.99+icann = 8.17

Just used it today June20 @ 11:20 Central time.

•••

Good find, Rep'd :)
We will see how long it last before it goes up.

•••

Repped!:kickass:

•••
•••
•••

That's my everyday price from GD as a domain club member and don't need a code!! :music:

Some of you guys should really sign up! Just saying as mush time as people spend trying to get codes for $8 names, I don't spend any time at all until the $.99 or $4.99 codes surface.

•••
That privacy code worked, got a year of privacy for 3.98

Had a .net with no privacy used the same code and it renewed for 2.66 thats hell of a lot cheaper than 9.99
Someone posted a $3.99 privacy code a few pages back. No idea if it still works, but worth a shot if you want to re-add it to your domain.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Here it is

•••
Coupon code: ok412 = $4.95 (total $5.13 w/ ICANN) per .COM up to 3 then goes to $7.99 (total $8.17 w/ ICANN)

•••
Coupon code: ok412 = $4.95 (total $5.13 w/ ICANN) per .COM up to 3 then goes to $7.99 (total $8.17 w/ ICANN)

Only brought it down to $7.67 for me. The code is familiar, however, I'm not too sure I have used it any any point.

Love,
Marcia

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back