Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
with h4hp99 you can register a .info for free, additionally to the $0.99 .com.

•••
Register any new domain (.COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN) for just $0.99

Use code: h4hp99

Register any new .com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in for just $0.99*. Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain per year for .com, .mobi, .biz, .net, and .org. Discount applies to the first year only of one new registration. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 discount redemptions or at 11:59 PM PST on 7/31/2012 (whichever comes first). Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer

Thanks everyone! Glad the code was/is useful, just tried it and it's still working!

Enjoy ;)

•••
Thanks for the great codes- especially the .Com code h4hp99 works neat!

Does anyone have a renewal code for .info?

Much appreciated , Cheers

•••
your purchase of $65 or more

Place source code GDBBA1995 in your cart or mention
the code when you call! Expires 6/30/2012.

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $4.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

gfnf4me15

This just worked for my account - but it wouldn't work for my friend, who tried clearing the cache etc. to no avail... and the only codes he has used before were the 0.99 cent ones...

I used them too, so not sure what the criteria is for who qualifies...

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

Strange, when I try to use that - I get this message:

"You qualified for multiple money-saving offers! We've automatically applied the best offer, giving you the lowest price."

Yet the price in the cart is $7.99 - how is this (according to GoDaddy) better than $4.95?! A little annoying!

None of these mega discounts (less than $5 for multiple years) have worked for me for the past 5-6 months! Really intrigued how GD assigns them. Seems a bit random.

This just worked for my account - but it wouldn't work for my friend, who tried clearing the cache etc. to no avail... and the only codes he has used before were the 0.99 cent ones...

I used them too, so not sure what the criteria is for who qualifies...

•••
Renewals

Just an update that these are still working,

BACON3 for .com Renewal $7.99 ($8.17)

CWM7 for .net Renewal $7.49 ($7.67)

Good luck :)

•••
Who knows the best code for .com transfers into godaddy?

Anyone having issues transfering into godaddy atm? I'm getting this message..

"Your domain names are already in your cart or your session has expired following 20 minutes of inactivity."

•••
any transfer code for .COM?

•••
Thanks!
h4hp99 works perfectly for .com registration!
$0.99 + ICANN fee = $1.17 !

•••
Just an update that these are still working,

BACON3 for .com Renewal $7.99 ($8.17)

CWM7 for .net Renewal $7.49 ($7.67)

Good luck :)

BACON3 still valid for dot com renewal. Thanks!

•••
Just seen this on facebook:

Welcome Go Daddy Fans! Get 28%* OFF your purchase today!
Code:FBPERC

Restrictions:
Welcome Go Daddy Fans! Get 28%* OFF your purchase today!
Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, bulk pricing, premium domains, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, or gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

•••
•••
Did bacon3 go up in price I am seeing final price of 8.67 on renewal now.......

•••
bacon3 now gives me 8.67 (with icann)...

I just logged in and tried it myself and it's $8.67 for me too.

Darn, should have renewed a few more before this. My fault though, I was lackadaisical.

:'(

Love,
Marcia

•••
•••

Time for me to look elsewhere other that GD. That is the second 50 cent increase in renewals in a few months (now $1 more than it used to be).

So my renewal costs have now gone up $100 per 100 domains and my personal economy has not recovered from this recession -- even if ICANN's has or GD's has.

I am loyal to my wallet, nothing else. :td:

•••

It figures, 1 day after I post the code one last time GD raises the price.

CWM7 still is $7.49 for .net renewals but BACON3 is now $8.67 for .com renewals.

Ain't that a Bitch! >:(

•••
Who knows the best code for .com transfers into godaddy?

Anyone having issues transfering into godaddy atm? I'm getting this message..

"Your domain names are already in your cart or your session has expired following 20 minutes of inactivity."

Use this code for transfering to Godaddy.
Should bring the price down to 6.99
(worked last time last week for me so maybe it still works)

gdx533a

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

For those who register a lot of .orgs

Here is a Trick to get unlimited number of .orgs for 4.99 each. Works only if the .info is still available for registeration

1) Search for a domain name you want with .info extension , add it and go to checkout

2) Its important that only at checkout you click on the little red field "add these matching domains" and click ".org" (don't do it manualy)

3) then delete the .info extension

4) Voila you got an .org for 4.99

(also always remember to click one year registeration length for all domains, otherwise it doesn't work)

You can repeat this again and again and always get an .org for 4.99.
remember the .info must be available

Last edited:
•••
Anyone tried this one?...

$4.95 .coms

gofx006hi

.COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals.

Might be good once the $.99 h4hp99 runs out!

•••
Here is a Trick to get unlimited number of .orgs for 4.99 each. Works only if the .info is still available for registeration

It works.
But you do realize now that you told us this GD will put a stop to it.
Seems like these days when we post a good code or technique it goes by by a few days later :(

Last edited:
•••
If you have not yet used this chat599

It is confirmed to still be working for up to 5 .com registrations.

But let's face it, most of us have used it already.

Love,
Marcia

•••
It works.
But you do realize now that you told us this GD will put a stop to it.
Seems like these days when we post a good code or technique it goes by by a few days later :(

I've got a list of .org's I want to register and was thinking the very same thing.

The $0.49 .info trick lasted quite a while before the plug was pulled on that one at the checkout.

We will have to see. I'm definitely noticing all the tricks in the world to get us to register names. Then when we want to renew them we pay full price or comparable. That makes it so important to be making money off your domains and registering with a plan not just for the sake of it.

•••
That makes it so important to be making money off your domains and registering with a plan not just for the sake of it.

This comment reminds me of just how many pseudo-defensive registrations I have made based on generic emerging technology over the years.

Love,
Marcia

•••
.....I'm definitely noticing all the tricks in the world to get us to register names. Then when we want to renew them we pay full price or comparable. That makes it so important to be making money off your domains and registering with a plan not just for the sake of it.

Ah yes... This is the million dollar question. :$:

Parking domains doesnt really work anymore. Google has really made it difficult to earn with parked domains and adsense. Impossible if not difficult! Developing them and selling them developed is time consuming but rewarding. Selling them undeveloped is the next best thing. But selling on Sedo or Afternic isnt fun at all. I wont even sell on Go Daddy. Too many dead-beat buyers. Sedo and Afternic have millions of their own domains that my "few" (in comparison) compete with and I know they're not pushing mine as fiercely as theirs! And then there is cold calling to try to make sales and that is time consuming....

Regardless of the method of trying, the renewal dates approach and we're stuck having to renew or release the names back into the wild.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back