NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's three more 99's (not in tomcarl's post just prior to this one) that have worked for me over the past month or so:

gofd2001sa
GOFDUK30
GOFDB190

•••
•••
Ok guys, I just got off the phone with Godaddy support because my payment was rejected.

I got on to support and the gal told me my payment was blocked before I used 'too many promo codes'. Basically, she told me that I was LIABLE to be charged back ALL the domains' cost because promo codes are 'only supposed to be used once'. I told her that I used different promo codes and she said I cannot use multiple promo codes 'that much'.

So yea, basically Godaddy is saying: if you use too many of their codes, I will block your payment AND initiate chargeback on your domains paid with promo codes.

Scary.

Anyone with similar experience?

•••
•••
@tomcarl I used about 3 today. That one that got 'blocked' was the third coupon code.

•••
I'm not sure "that much" is a term that would hold up in a court of law.

•••
That's bull... Payments get rejected too if you use coupons reserved for US and Canada from other locations. For instance if I use a handful of coupons, the discount applies but the card wont pay.
Further, they cannot initiate chargebacks. A chargeback is initiated only by the one who pays, not the one who takes the money. If it were so easy like that lady said, any slick company would have sold you stuff for $0.99 and then hours later charge you $99.
There is nowhere in their TOS such a mention and no damn fine print. Their reply was to scare you off into using the coupons. The only way they can go against you is if you use multiple accounts with the same details or even worse with fake details... So I'm guessing either the lady did not know what she was saying, or she knew very well and there's more than meets the eye to this story.

•••
•••
Below is another new $.99 code I got from a link in Bing. Keep in mind that GoDaddy has some of their codes in groups, so if you use one in the same group then some others won't work.

gofd724a $.99 .com

•••
@ Chloe - that happens to me (UK) if I use a code that's reserved for US. Try with a different code and your payment will be accepted!

•••
Working for me, I register new .com domain for 1.17$ only CC dont working for paypal payments.

Great mate, Congrats for your new domain while I think there are in total three options that we could use one is CC, PayPal and lastly Skrill / Money Booker is also available but there are some who are not able to use MB so that is something strange. Also, this “99Word” promo is for all countries so enjoy and share.

•••
Below is another new $.99 code I got from a link in Bing. Keep in mind that GoDaddy has some of their codes in groups, so if you use one in the same group then some others won't work.

gofd724a $.99 .com

Is this for all countries?

•••
Can't seem to load GoDaddy dashboard (dcc.godaddy.com) or my cart (cart.godaddy.com) for last few hours but godaddy.com is loading fine!! The dcc/cart pages simply time out.

Anyone else facing the same problem?

•••
FREE1
FREE2
FREE3
FREE4
FREE5
FREE6
FREE7
FREE8
FREE9

$4 .COM

•••
Working for me, I register new .com domain for 1.17$ only CC dont working for paypal payments.
Only brought my cost down to $9.99..Not .99 cents..

•••
Scanned the last 40 pages back to the end of November.

I can confirm these 99c codes worked in the last 2 days:

mma99
gofd2102sa
Gofdca38
gt99br31
gofdusch10
99word
gt99br18
GOFDCA21
gofduk26
Kiwi
gofdege06
cjc1comuk
gofdb399
gc99ca05
GOFDAU10

-------------

The rest were either inactive/expired or would stay at $9.99 in my cart even though I would get the $0.99 cent promotion message, even though I know I didn't use them.

The first 4 didn't work for me at all, but with gofdusch10 , I finally got it! Thanks!

•••
Great mate, Congrats for your new domain while I think there are in total three options that we could use one is CC, PayPal and lastly Skrill / Money Booker is also available but there are some who are not able to use MB so that is something strange. Also, this “99Word” promo is for all countries so enjoy and share.
Unfortunately that one didn't work for me at all. Am in the U.S., and it was the very first one I tried. Thanks anyhow...

•••
Only brought my cost down to $9.99..Not .99 cents..

Unfortunately that one didn't work for me at all. Am in the U.S., and it was the very first one I tried. Thanks anyhow...

What was your original cost? I mean even the worst coupon can easily give you .Com domain at 5-6 USD so it’s strange while I think there should be very little doubt that “99WORD” promo code will definitely bring down the price to 99 cents or maybe I think you should simply clear the history and try it again because sometimes we already have entered a promo code that could make this issue so I am sure if you try again with cleared history you will have 99 cents price only. Once gain very strange I mean for US it should work like a charm since almost 99% coupons are for them only including this.

•••
Some of the codes that worked for me in last 3 days...

99word
cjccoup149
te99cominp ($2.17)
stories ($2.67)
cjcrmn2cp ($2.18)
BEST295
mma295
cjc349ce

•••
@BillyBradley I gotta ask are you the creator of the 99WORD coupon because you promote it in each post you make like your getting commission off it. Ok we know 99word coupon works....1 time like all the rest of them.

•••
"99word" - This code never worked for me.

•••

99 codes rarely work for me, but this one worked. May be it's Geo restricted or something.

•••
99 codes rarely work for me, but this one worked. May be it's Geo restricted or something.
Code did not work for me either here in Canada

•••
@BillyBradley I gotta ask are you the creator of the 99WORD coupon because you promote it in each post you make like your getting commission off it. Ok we know 99word coupon works....1 time like all the rest of them.

This is the only promo code that has worked for me that’s why I am so much excited about this than anything else. If you know any other code apart from this 99word that gives you 99 cents and is for all countries do let me know… while at the moment I am using other codes too as it’s obvious that it’s work for one time only so I am using others but they are slightly more costly in range of 2-3 USD.

•••

Code did not work for me either here in Canada

It’s very tough to explain exactly what went wrong with some people because there are many people who are able to purchase it using PayPal while at the same time many said they were unable to use it via PayPal so it’s all sort of confusion but so far my friends from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, US and few other countries that i have given this 99word code has worked alright for them but in case if it’s not working for some of you guys it’s bit sad but anyway I guess there might be plenty available for your countries as I saw recently a whole list of 99 cents coupon for targeted countries.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back