IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It might only work in certain countries. It works in the US, I just used it. If you used a code from the same group then it might not work BC of that as well.

Exactly it’s not working for me either this is what I have been shouting from previous days that there are so many coupons but nothing like “99Word” you can use that for almost all major countries that I know and still get 99 cents discounted price while code like you mention might just be for US people so what will others do? Obviously that’s why I prefer the above mention code for .Com domain.

•••
Exactly it’s not working for me either this is what I have been shouting from previous days that there are so many coupons but nothing like “99Word” you can use that for almost all major countries that I know and still get 99 cents discounted price while code like you mention might just be for US people so what will others do? Obviously that’s why I prefer the above mention code for .Com domain.
Yes, the 99WORD code works but only for one domain. That is why whenever anyone around here finds another code they post it in this thread. If one code work for unlimited domain reg's then there would be no need for this thread. If you are buying just one domain then 99WORD will be fine but most people on this forum own many domains so there is a need for many codes.

•••
Anyone know of a code that will work on a .club ext

•••
If it's a new registration for .club then most probably the % codes shared here will work. And most probably WOW codes too...

•••
OK Then, i already 10 pages back to 781 and i didnt find any valid DDC renewal code, here is the list of code i already try :
GD233120 >>> 20%
JAN2015D >>> 30%
fbhpf25 >>> 25%
30word >>> 30%
gd5128a >>> 39%
gd41282g >>> 36%
gdbbf15 >>> 20%
gdbbp1901 >>> 25%
gdbbp2228 >>> 25%
gdbbc22 >>> 20%
bb1456rd5 >>> 20%
sasaoff30 >>> 30%
cjcrmn33 >>> 33%
iap35newc >>> 35%
cjc30c >>> 30%
gdbowl25 >>> 25%
295com
CJC28OFF1
gd4735a
go320ff6
30deal4
cjcdefdep

the one still worked is ACOSKS65 >>> 10$ off

There is another 2 ways need to try first, will be updated the results within 2 or 3 days.

•••
just a heads up on gd5128a. I used the coupon to test something and noticed that it helps bring down the price of incoming transfers for nTLD's with 39% which is pretty awesome. For instance an XYZ comes down to $9.33 from over $15.

•••
Yes, the 99WORD code works but only for one domain. That is why whenever anyone around here finds another code they post it in this thread. If one code work for unlimited domain reg's then there would be no need for this thread. If you are buying just one domain then 99WORD will be fine but most people on this forum own many domains so there is a need for many codes.

Yes, that obviously make sense but I am still not sure why any normal person is going to buy more than one? I know what you might say but logically this should be good enough. Actually I have not tried but maybe (just maybe) we could use this “99Word” coupon code with different GoDaddy and who knows it might work for them all but as I said I am not completely sure about it, so many if anyone can try it out?

•••
My domain discount club renewal is already due, anyone know a coupon to lower the renewal fee? Currently it's $119.88/year.

•••
My domain discount club renewal is already due, anyone know a coupon to lower the renewal fee? Currently it's $119.88/year.

I won’t say for 100% but I think you should use “30word” promo code as it gives us 30% discount on all purchase so I am sure this might be handy even for renewals but remember I am not saying with 100% since I have not used it for renewing any domain yet as mostly I use it for new item discount.

•••

Try gd5128a is should bring it down to 73.13

•••
•••
try the percentage codes listed above. most of the $5.99 codes that were working or .net expired

•••
Yes, that obviously make sense but I am still not sure why any normal person is going to buy more than one? I know what you might say but logically this should be good enough. Actually I have not tried but maybe (just maybe) we could use this “99Word” coupon code with different GoDaddy and who knows it might work for them all but as I said I am not completely sure about it, so many if anyone can try it out?
I think you are on the wrong website. Perhaps you should read some of the threads on this forum. This website is for people who have many domains. This website is a domaining oriented website. I don't think there are many, if any at all, people on this site that have just one domain. If you knew what this website is about then perhaps you would understand the reason this thread has many, many different codes.

Do a Google search and find out what "Domaining" is.

•••
•••
I think you are on the wrong website. Perhaps you should read some of the threads on this forum. This website is for people who have many domains. This website is a domaining oriented website. I don't think there are many, if any at all, people on this site that have just one domain. If you knew what this website is about then perhaps you would understand the reason this thread has many, many different codes.

Do a Google search and find out what "Domaining" is.

No mate, you are getting me wrong I never mean to say that. It is obviously great to have many coupons and that’s why we all are here but what I meant was that an ordinary person would be very much satisfied with 1 .com Domain at 99 cents but I was mainly talking about people who want to try their own sites for checking or first attempt and also I never said why there are different codes but I meant was that many are for US mainly while this 99word was for majority of the countries so that is what I meant that it would be better if there are codes that suits all.

•••
No mate, you are getting me wrong I never mean to say that. It is obviously great to have many coupons and that’s why we all are here but what I meant was that an ordinary person would be very much satisfied with 1 .com Domain at 99 cents but I was mainly talking about people who want to try their own sites for checking or first attempt and also I never said why there are different codes but I meant was that many are for US mainly while this 99word was for majority of the countries so that is what I meant that it would be better if there are codes that suits all.

I am not getting you wrong, just quoting what you said:
"I am still not sure why any normal person is going to buy more than one"
That's exactly what you said.

•••
steve199 just worked for me (US). Thanks

•••
steve199 just worked for me too!

Thanks!!!

•••
35% off on new orders(received thru email)..

Use promo code gd5119n in your cart when you order.

•••
35% off new orders - no minimum

Promo Code: gd5132ae ---- 1 day only

•••
•••
I am not getting you wrong, just quoting what you said:
"I am still not sure why any normal person is going to buy more than one"
That's exactly what you said.

Ok, no problem let it be that only. I am not any more going to give a long speech over it. I enjoy my domain at 99 cents and I thought same for others that is it. Now if anyone likes it not I am completely fine with that. I still stand firm that 99word is the best coupon anyone is ever going to find if he is looking for .Com domain.

•••
Hello everyone, some coupon to transfer a domain to GoDaddy.
Thank You.

•••
Hello everyone, some coupon to transfer a domain to GoDaddy.
Thank You.

If you are looking for .Com at GoDaddy then i will suggest you to try out ‘99WORD promo code, it will give you .Com domain at only 99 cents price and also remember that you can use many options for paying like PayPal, CC or even Skrill if you want to so enjoy this great offer and do let me know how it went.

•••
One more:

To thank you for your business, take 20%* off your next new product order. Simply enter gdbbg366 in your shopping cart or mention the offer code when you call (480) 505-8877.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back