NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
JAN2015D

SAVE 30%* off your new purchases - No Minimum!

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, gift cards or Trademark Holders/Priority Pre-registration or pre-registration fees. Offer good towards new product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

Last edited:
•••
This is for NEW purchases, not for renewals...

•••
evilmc....read the thread....
godaddy just not have any renewal codes in ages.
Why everyone goes to DDC.

•••
There are several more out there right now. Just look through the last dozen or more pages and you will find them. I have posted a few myself for $.99. They are out there but you just have to actually go back through the pages and look. They aren't always on the last page.

You can also search on Google and some other search engines for godaddy cheap domains, 99 cent domain registration, etc and there are usually links/ads on the search results pages as well as listed on coupon code sites you will also see in the results.

You can also do some searches on the search engines for godaddy in general then go to ebay or another site that has adsense or similar advertising on it and they will sometimes show ads for $.99, $1.49, etc domains.

GoDaddy goes in spurts and sometimes there are several $.99 codes and sometimes there are only $1.49, $1.99 as the low codes.

They are around and usually you can find many here.

Yes there definitely would be i am not going to deny this but one thing i can be sure of that i personally have purchase many .Com domain for myself in past some at 5-6$ while some at 10-12$ also and the latest i got was 3.5$ while there were lower ones but there was restrictions like only available with CC or you need to be from certain country but this 99Words is not just the cheapest at 99 cents but also we can use Skrill (MB) and PP also which is the biggest benefit i see.

•••
Yes there definitely would be i am not going to deny this but one thing i can be sure of that i personally have purchase many .Com domain for myself in past some at 5-6$ while some at 10-12$ also and the latest i got was 3.5$ while there were lower ones but there was restrictions like only available with CC or you need to be from certain country but this 99Words is not just the cheapest at 99 cents but also we can use Skrill (MB) and PP also which is the biggest benefit i see.
Well if you were trying to pay with something other than a CC then that was the problem, not that the codes were not working. Most of GoDaddy's codes will only work with CC's as you can tell by reading the terms and restrictions of the codes. There are a few exceptions but not many. If you want the cheapest codes to work you are going to have to use a CC almost always.

•••
Well if you were trying to pay with something other than a CC then that was the problem, not that the codes were not working. Most of GoDaddy's codes will only work with CC's as you can tell by reading the terms and restrictions of the codes. There are a few exceptions but not many. If you want the cheapest codes to work you are going to have to use a CC almost always.

Ya exactly that’s what I said that normally there might be many available been just like this 99 cents or little bit more but most of them have requirements such as CC as you mention and I am not saying it’s bad because it’s for our own safety purpose as we often hear people losing their domain suddenly but now that’s what I am trying to point about this 99Words Coupon code that it’s available even without CC so that’s what makes it special at least for my own liking but you are completely right majority of the Coupon vouchers needs CC.

•••
does anyone know any .com renewals?

•••
Any codes for privacy at godaddy ?

•••
Again, another one asking for renewals.
Read the thread.
Godaddy has not had renewals codes in a very long time.

•••
•••
One of my domains expired and when I went to the page - there was a godaddy notice telling me
I could renew with 10%off - this is the code that was there
GPPT05K215
hopefully it works without the link. :?:

•••
These codes have worked for me in the past week or so

te99cominp 2.17
cjccoup149 1.49
gofluk04 1.49
gofhcuk108 2.17
99WORD 1.17
gofdusch10 1.17
free5 4.17

•••
save 25% use fbhpf25 in your cart when you order.
Expires February 02, 2015.

•••
just used these two codes for transfers (under $2) (U.S.A. and credit card)

gofluk04

gofles04

•••
cjccoup149 worked a while ago for $1.49 new .com in EEUU

•••
Everyone who wants to buy many domains instead of now here is one of the best discount coupons - “30word” promo coupon. Now using this you will get 30% off everything you purchase from GoDaddy and as I previously mention for .Com purchase “99word” is by far the best coupon available in the market so now all will be happy one with single buy and people with multiple.

•••
Everyone who wants to buy many domains instead of now here is one of the best discount coupons - “30word” promo coupon. Now using this you will get 30% off everything you purchase from GoDaddy and as I previously mention for .Com purchase “99word” is by far the best coupon available in the market so now all will be happy one with single buy and people with multiple.
The 30% off codes is ok for some of GD's products but most people don't want the 30% off codes for domain reg's because that's 30% off of their regular prices which means new reg's are still gonna be around $10.67. Most people want new reg's around $1-$3 which can only be achieved by using the better codes.

I just tried to use it for a renewal and it doesnt work for that. It might work for buying their DDC.

•••
The 30% off codes is ok for some of GD's products but most people don't want the 30% off codes for domain reg's because that's 30% off of their regular prices which means new reg's are still gonna be around $10.67. Most people want new reg's around $1-$3 which can only be achieved by using the better codes.

I just tried to use it for a renewal and it doesnt work for that. It might work for buying their DDC.

Yeah actually you are spot on that is indeed the case but then since you also mention this is 30% for everything code so maybe for domain as I said previously IF you are looking for once a buy then go with 99word coupon as it gives 99 cents price while 30% is useful for other stuff many are looking for and there many more available which I will try to update soon if I found.

•••
•••
Here's a new $.99 .com code, enjoy!

gofd2102hk

•••
•••
Here's another $.99 .com code.

gofd725a

•••
•••
•••
Did not work for me :/
It might only work in certain countries. It works in the US, I just used it. If you used a code from the same group then it might not work BC of that as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back