NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I was thinking the same thing as Nattydomain. 99% of Billy Bradley's posts are about this coupon and there are several users with a single post promoting the same one at other forums.
My guess is that it is not a regular coupon :) Billy, your name isn't Brian? If it is, nice to meet you. :D

•••
•••
I was thinking the same thing as Nattydomain. 99% of Billy Bradley's posts are about this coupon and there are several users with a single post promoting the same one at other forums.
My guess is that it is not a regular coupon :) Billy, your name isn't Brian? If it is, nice to meet you. :D

Hats off sir. please never use my given coupon again. In fact, next time i will tag it strictly for people who want to use it instead of making fun of. It's not a regular coupon but it's a bomb that will blow off so please don't use it. My name is not Brian.

•••
Mr. Billy Bradley, the purpose of this thread is to share coupons that others can use, not to serially advertise

•••
Mr. Billy Bradley, the purpose of this thread is to share coupons that others can use, not to serially advertise

It's so unfortunate that some people just want to get on the train without knowing what is happening. I never did what you said i shared the promo code and when people were liking it was fine but suddenly when someone said it's not working or some options are not available and i answered it all the problem started there but anyway i no need to discuss it further. Please don't use if you don't like my given coupons. I wanted to help but sadly that's wrong thing to do at least to some people.. so very sorry my mistake next time won't dare to explain to some people at least.

•••
please keep the thread ontopic with godaddy coupon codes. Note: there's no need to post the same code over and over again, unless a code is in response to a question for one. Most codes can be found by reading through a couple of the most recent pages of this thread. New codes not circulated yet in the thread are much appreciated.

thanks everyone, ;)

•••
Re: Codes not working

i have found that a lot of these codes will not work with my account that is registered for the godaddy discount club - BUT many of these same codes WILL work for a different account that DOES NOT have the GDC.

i believe if you set up a second account - without the GDC, you will be able to enjoy the dollar codes once again.

good luck :)

•••
Does GoDaddy ever offer new NET and ORG codes? It seemed like they used to, but it's been awhile since I've seen one

•••
So, after spending about 15 minutes tonight trying to find a working coupon code, I had a thought. I should just make a Google Chrome extension that checks all of these codes for me, then reports the results. I figure if I do (and I'm pretty sure I will) I'll share it here (I mean, the extension).

If you wanted to use it you'd have to install it in Chrome. Then you'd have to copy and paste a master-list of codes into a certain file, in a certain place. Then you'd have to enter a random domain name that's available at GoDaddy, add it to your cart, and navigate to the part in the checkout process where you're ready to enter a code. Then you'd turn the extension on, and it would check all of the coupon codes you pasted, record the price GoDaddy reported, and when it was all done it would display a list of the coupon codes along with the prices they got you.

What do you think?

Question: could doing something like possibly affect GoDaddy's coupon code policy? I mean, do you think if they heard about something like this they must decide to stop offering coupon codes altogether? I don't, because I think they coupon codes make them money. But I'm curious what you think.

•••
There's an extension called Honey that finds coupon codes, works with Godaddy too, but it tries only some 20 coupons that are hardcoded into it. It doesn't have any issues with Godaddy.

•••
So, after spending about 15 minutes tonight trying to find a working coupon code, I had a thought. I should just make a Google Chrome extension that checks all of these codes for me, then reports the results. I figure if I do (and I'm pretty sure I will) I'll share it here (I mean, the extension).

If you wanted to use it you'd have to install it in Chrome. Then you'd have to copy and paste a master-list of codes into a certain file, in a certain place. Then you'd have to enter a random domain name that's available at GoDaddy, add it to your cart, and navigate to the part in the checkout process where you're ready to enter a code. Then you'd turn the extension on, and it would check all of the coupon codes you pasted, record the price GoDaddy reported, and when it was all done it would display a list of the coupon codes along with the prices they got you.

What do you think?

Question: could doing something like possibly affect GoDaddy's coupon code policy? I mean, do you think if they heard about something like this they must decide to stop offering coupon codes altogether? I don't, because I think they coupon codes make them money. But I'm curious what you think.

you would have to factor in the individual account and what codes have already been applied as some codes are linked to others... so once one code is used - it negates another code elsewhere

you would also have to factor in geography as some of these codes are based on location

** also... i would probably be a little hesitant to search through such an extension as i would fear my list of searches is being recorded by a third party and would have to worry about any potential names being searched for - being registered out from under me.

just my two cents

•••
Through 2 past experiences recently, if you can wait till the domain expires,
the reminder page will offer 25% off renewals ;)

•••
•••
295COM
BJJ149 worked for me today in europe: new .com for $1.67

And those worked for me yesterday:
295COM
bacon195
TTB199

Enjoy

295COM worked for me !!! Thank you so much!!

•••
"please never use my given coupon again"

I don't remember using it, and do you know if it will work more than once? As Eric said there is no need to promote the same coupon 20 times (practically all your posts), never saw anyone doing that here especially right after signing up.
There is a Brian L. promoting that coupon, with a regular banner to GoDaddy for years (the coupon changes each few months) and I know that with the right contacts that is possible... but you know what, I don't care. I was talking amicably because I found it peculiar, I may know Namepros owner for many years but I'm not part of the team... but Eric is and has decided what is best. I hope we can now continue with fresh coupons.

•••
Yeah, code re-posts seem to be an ongoing thing for years.

Maybe it would be a good idea if there was a sticky post (if that's possible) that's updated weekly or that anyone could edit and add to.

•••
"please never use my given coupon again"

I don't remember using it, and do you know if it will work more than once? As Eric said there is no need to promote the same coupon 20 times (practically all your posts), never saw anyone doing that here especially right after signing up.
There is a Brian L. promoting that coupon, with a regular banner to GoDaddy for years (the coupon changes each few months) and I know that with the right contacts that is possible... but you know what, I don't care. I was talking amicably because I found it peculiar, I may know Namepros owner for many years but I'm not part of the team... but Eric is and has decided what is best. I hope we can now continue with fresh coupons.

Mate just tell me what's your problem? I had no clue who brina or whatever you say is now just because you had problem with him and you consider me to like that because of my name Billy Bradley. If you have any problem with me or any of my post please kindly report it that's it. I said in previous post i have no intention of hijacking this coupon thread with discussion so for god sake stop making me post again and again. IF YOU HATE ME bad luck enjoy it! I don't even know you infact i have hardly a 1-2 week here. NOW FINAL time i am repeating myself i am not interested in fighting or even discussing because as ADMIN has said himself not to do that i am trying to just follow that but your regular attempt to connect me with someone who i have no clue about is just baseless.

•••
I had a problem with him? Or hate you? What are you saying? I found him after researching the coupon you are always posting. I wasn't the only one pointing this fact so why are you targeting me? This is my last post concerning this, I repeat "I was talking amicably" but now I no longer have patience for this.

•••
99 codes rarely work for me, but this one worked. May be it's Geo restricted or something.

Worked fine.. Code worked but domain not registered and debit card is charged..

There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment.

•••
There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment.

Just got this same message with 2 different priced coupons. I believe the day has come where they're implementing blocks after using a certain amount of coupons. Bad move IMO, they'll be losing a lot of domainer business.

It's the people out there creating 100s of accounts that made this happen. Thanks @ the leeches.

•••

Just got this same message with 2 different priced coupons. I believe the day has come where they're implementing blocks after using a certain amount of coupons. Bad move IMO, they'll be losing a lot of domainer business.

It's the people out there creating 100s of accounts that made this happen. Thanks @ the leeches.

I guess something different. I am using Godaddy after almost 4 months for hand reg of domain.

Your a/c debited or not?

•••
I think this happens with GEO targeted coupon codes ( I get this error for codes that apparently only work in the US - such as those names JOE, RIOT, FEAST, ... )

•••
just got a new 25% off code via email:

Use promo code fbfhpf25 in your cart when you order.
Expires February 07, 2015.

enjoy!

•••
Tested and Working 0.99$ Coupons:

gt99br18
mma99
99word
kiwi
sas1com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back