Domain Empire

$30.00 logo contest with bonus contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all, looking to hold my second logo contest, not much to this one, its for http://www.imagehostdirectory.com/ , you can visit the site for the color scheme, its an image hosting directory

rules/specifications

a) prefer this in .gif with copy of .psd or other vector format
b) size is 250 wide by 80 tall
c) background page color is #E6CE94
d) use your imagination for the font style
e) i would like to see the font in white maybe with a slight #336699 border and a slight drop shadow, of course these are suggestions you guys/girls are better with colors than me
f) would like the current tag line in the logo "All together - All online"
g) and most important I would like to see some type of custom polaroid style picture in it somehow, again you are the pros
h) have fun with it but I am looking for more of a "corporate" looking logo
i) i have the right not to choose a winner if I dont see one I like (but you always impress me so thats doubtful)
j) contest ends Wednesday July 13th at 7pm eastern US

payout
this time will just be a first and second place
first place - $30.00 via paypal and 100NP$
second place - 100NP$

bonus

I will pay $20.00 for the best 468x60 and 120 x60 animated banner (this is 20.00 combined, not each) to go with the site, does not have to match winning logo but you can creat a matching set and win both prizes if I like them

Thanks,
Joe

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
congrats everyone :) yah .. it looks great indeed ...

herez the banners as requested ... hope you'll like them ...

486x60 banner
5d51c9a103.gif

120x60 banner
391a25e393.gif

Regards,
aLee.

•••
It does look awesome, Sammy did outdid himself witht hat Logo, I myself am loving it. Awesome job! I will have the Banners ready ASAP for you Joe.

EDIT:

Here are my Banners ...

468x60 Banner SAMPLE:
IHDHorBannerSAMPLE.gif

120x60 Banner SAMPLE:
IHDSmallBannerSAMPLE.gif

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Danny

Last edited:
•••
wow, another hard choice for the banners but i must pick a winner

drum roll......

#1 Danny wins the 20.00
#2 aLeeOnline - if you accept 5.00 for your files
#3 quicksilver - if you accept 5.00 for your files

**Danny: before you send the files can you change the wording from "searching for image hosters" to "Searching for FREE Image Hosting?"

thanks to everyone who participated, alot of great talent on this forum!

Joe

•••
well done Danny :) ... yes ill accept ... lolz . something is better than nothing ... :)

•••
Congrats Danny! Its a bummer that a didn't have time to make my new concepts oh well, yes I will accept 5 for my banners. :)

•••
Joe,

Gladto hear you choose my Designs for the Banners ... I will make the Revisions now and send the Files to you. Money was already recieved. Congrats to the rest of the Winners, awesome job aswell!

Regards,
Danny

•••
thanks everyone, all money sent and TR's updated, great job from everyone, may have another contest soon!

•••
thanks joe for the great contests!!

•••
Awesome contest! Hope you have more in the future! Money received and files sent!

•••
Revised Banners Sent and Payment was recieved. I also updated TR, thanks! Looking forward to more Contests from you.

•••
thanks joe for such an exiting competition ... it was really nail biting stuff :)

$ Recieved, Files Sent !

Hope to interact with you in the future ...

Regards,
-aLee !

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back