IT.COM

$30.00 logo contest with bonus contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all, looking to hold my second logo contest, not much to this one, its for http://www.imagehostdirectory.com/ , you can visit the site for the color scheme, its an image hosting directory

rules/specifications

a) prefer this in .gif with copy of .psd or other vector format
b) size is 250 wide by 80 tall
c) background page color is #E6CE94
d) use your imagination for the font style
e) i would like to see the font in white maybe with a slight #336699 border and a slight drop shadow, of course these are suggestions you guys/girls are better with colors than me
f) would like the current tag line in the logo "All together - All online"
g) and most important I would like to see some type of custom polaroid style picture in it somehow, again you are the pros
h) have fun with it but I am looking for more of a "corporate" looking logo
i) i have the right not to choose a winner if I dont see one I like (but you always impress me so thats doubtful)
j) contest ends Wednesday July 13th at 7pm eastern US

payout
this time will just be a first and second place
first place - $30.00 via paypal and 100NP$
second place - 100NP$

bonus

I will pay $20.00 for the best 468x60 and 120 x60 animated banner (this is 20.00 combined, not each) to go with the site, does not have to match winning logo but you can creat a matching set and win both prizes if I like them

Thanks,
Joe

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hey joe! well you can count me on this one too!!

•••
here ya go

tried to keep to ur specifications :tu:

if you don't like something but like the rest, tell me and i'll change it.

if you don't like the whole thing, tell me and ill make a new one lol

logo9uj.gif

as for the banners, can they be the same thing in different sizes?

•••
I'm on it, wait awhile, I'll whop something ;)

•••
Tried to get it close to what you said.
imagehost.gif

•••
Sammyloski said:
hey joe! well you can count me on this one too!!

great to hear Sammy

nasaboy007 here ya go

nothing is showing up, I would like the banners to be different (animated, different wording, pics, etc but can include a logo if your doing both)

jkennedy said:
Tried to get it close to what you said.
imagehost.gif

looks good, looking for something that stands out a little more but the polaroid pic is great

•••
I altered the font and added some extra to the polaroid.

•••
here's my first attempt...

Logo#1:
tty26444.jpg

bigger size for details, but completely scalable!....

•••
sorry about that... hosting went down.

here it is:

logo.gif

•••
•••
•••
68388609400imagehostdirectory.jpg

I'd like to hear some feedback on this one... it's an arrow coming up thru a polaroid :p

•••
Just some feedback real quick, its still early...

jkennedy: i am liking yours, font is good, bring the tagline up under the title and move the picture around a bit, maybe have the text centered with it, and i like the picture better without the "picture inside it"

Sammy, really like yours, maybe a little lighter on the black around the title, tag line a bit smaller and I like the camera but still want a "polaroid" in it, maybe a combo of the two?

nasaboy, i am still having problems even seeing yours

b3six, right idea, just need some "umph" to it

Quicksilver, i like the polaroids but not the font for the title, HOWEVER, your banners are perfect, will be hard to beat those

vip-ip: i like the font but it leaves no room for the tagline, i dont quite understand the arrow thru the polaroid but its different so kudos to you

if I would have to pick now it would be close between jkennedy and sammy, both with a little change needed and quicksilver is dead on with his banners (ie: the banner font and text does not have to match the logos but at the same time it can if I see a good set)

•••
i dont know why you couldn't see it in my second post, but anyway, i'm uploading it here. so now you have no excuse :hehe:

•••
Is this close to the chage you suggested?
imagehost.gif

•••
•••
I have pmed you my entries, just tell me what you think about them.

•••
•••
•••
great, ill work on that ans post later!....

here is one revision...

Logo#2:
nhZ43047.jpg

•••
Here's a try from me ... Tell me what you think ...

1Um45164.gif

Regards,
Danny

•••
OurPortfolio said:
Here's a try from me ... Tell me what you think ...

1Um45164.gif

Regards,
Danny

looks good Danny, just needs the title to be in a brighter color (white) and the tagline a bit darker, I will comment further on the others a bit later on when i have a bit more time, keep them coming

•••
•••
•••
try #2:

feedback please!

i also did the two banners

feedback on them too

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back