NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
All the money Israel has comes from USA and without it Israel will be a 3rd world country
What does Israel produce anyway?? Unlike Ukraine it is the bread basket of the world

•••
All the money Israel has comes from USA and without it Israel will be a 3rd world country
What does Israel produce anyway??
I don’t know if that was rhetorical, but here ya go:
  • Alice + Olivia
  • Ann Klein
  • BCBG
  • Calvin Klein
  • Chloe
  • Donna Karan
  • Gap
  • Guess
  • Kenneth Cole
  • Kobi Halperin
  • Lane Bryant
  • Levi’s
  • Maidenform
  • Marc Jacobs
  • Marks & Spencer
  • Michael Kors
  • Nili Lotan (Tel Aviv native)
  • Rachel Zoe
  • Rebecca Minkoff
  • Ronny Kobo (Tel Aviv native)
  • Shoshanna
  • Sodastream
  • Stuart Weitzman
  • Tahari
  • Theory
  • Timberland
  • Tory Burch
  • Whistles
  • Warehouse
  • Waze
Plus a load of others…

https://thenewyorkstylist.com/israeli-and-jewish-owned-brands-to-support/

https://planitisrael.com/blog/top-israeli-products-and-brands/

And then there’s the BDS boycott lists of companies profiteering from apartheid and genocide:

https://bdsmovement.net/Act-Now-Against-These-Companies-Profiting-From-Genocide

•••
The Donald Trump I Saw on The Apprentice

For 20 years, I couldn’t say what I watched the former president do on the set of the show that changed everything. Now I can.

BY BILL PRUITT
MAY 30, 2024

On Jan. 8, 2004, just more than 20 years ago, the first episode of The Apprentice aired. It was called “Meet the Billionaire,” and 18 million people watched. The episodes that followed climbed to roughly 20 million each week. A staggering 28 million viewers tuned in to watch the first season finale. The series won an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program, and the Television Critics Association called it one of the best TV shows of the year, alongside The Sopranos and Arrested Development. The series—alongside its bawdy sibling, The Celebrity Apprentice—appeared on NBC in coveted prime-time slots for more than a decade.

The Apprentice was an instant success in another way too. It elevated Donald J. Trump from sleazy New York tabloid hustler to respectable household name. In the show, he appeared to demonstrate impeccable business instincts and unparalleled wealth, even though his businesses had barely survived multiple bankruptcies and faced yet another when he was cast. By carefully misleading viewers about Trump—his wealth, his stature, his character, and his intent—the competition reality show set about an American fraud that would balloon beyond its creators’ wildest imaginations.

I should know. I was one of four producers involved in the first two seasons. During that time, I signed an expansive nondisclosure agreement that promised a fine of $5 million and even jail time if I were to ever divulge what actually happened. It expired this year.

No one involved in The Apprentice—from the production company or the network, to the cast and crew—was involved in a con with malicious intent. It was a TV show, and it was made for entertainment. I still believe that. But we played fast and loose with the facts, particularly regarding Trump, and if you were one of the 28 million who tuned in, chances are you were conned.

Read more…

https://slate.com/culture/2024/05/donald-trump-news-2024-trial-verdict-apprentice.html

Last edited:
•••
Wait… there’s more…

How to Find the Trump Apprentice Tape​

I’ve been trying to track this down for years. I have some ideas of where to start.

BY JEREMY STAHL
MAY 31, 2024

We all have our lasting memories of the 2016 election. One of my most vivid happened in the final days of the 2016 presidential campaign, as I was standing on the lawn of one of the producers of The Apprentice near a beach in Southern California. I had for weeks been on the hunt for a tape that was said to include Trump making racist and misogynistic remarks while filming on the set of the reality TV series that launched him to the next level of fame.

On Thursday, Slate published an essay by former Apprentice producer Bill Pruitt describing his time on the show and alleging the existence of such a tape. Pruitt says that in this one, Donald Trump is justifying not selecting Kwame Jackson as the winner on the first season of the hit show, and he asks his producers, “Would America buy a n— winning?” Pruitt’s description of the moment—and the way in which the set of The Apprentice accepted this kind of behavior—is horrifying. It’s just one more reason why Donald Trump never should have been president—and cannot be president again.

Read more…

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2024/05/donald-trump-apprentice-n-word-tape-how-to-find.html

•••
I don’t know if that was rhetorical, but here ya go:
  • Alice + Olivia
  • Ann Klein
  • BCBG
  • Calvin Klein
  • Chloe
  • Donna Karan
  • Gap
  • Guess
  • Kenneth Cole
  • Kobi Halperin
  • Lane Bryant
  • Levi’s
  • Maidenform
  • Marc Jacobs
  • Marks & Spencer
  • Michael Kors
  • Nili Lotan (Tel Aviv native)
  • Rachel Zoe
  • Rebecca Minkoff
  • Ronny Kobo (Tel Aviv native)
  • Shoshanna
  • Sodastream
  • Stuart Weitzman
  • Tahari
  • Theory
  • Timberland
  • Tory Burch
  • Whistles
  • Warehouse
  • Waze
Plus a load of others…

https://thenewyorkstylist.com/israeli-and-jewish-owned-brands-to-support/

https://planitisrael.com/blog/top-israeli-products-and-brands/

And then there’s the BDS boycott lists of companies profiteering from apartheid and genocide:

https://bdsmovement.net/Act-Now-Against-These-Companies-Profiting-From-Genocide

Also: https://nocamels.com/

NoCamels.com is the leading news website covering breakthrough innovation from Israel for a global audience.

•••
What does Israel produce or export?

•••
I am not pro or anti Israel,just want to know what Israel is...so the mosaic won't come after me

99.99% of the world population don't know what Israel Gaza dickering about...all we care is eat some shit sex grow food and mind our business
Follow the law and order and pay taxes

•••
Don't forget.. Ukraine Taiwan Sudan Burma

Victory to Ukraine
Victory to Ukraine
Victory to Ukraine

•••
•••
•••
•••
Has anyone of you visited Israel or to the Gaza??

•••
•••
Tell me again... who are the actual terrorists? :xf.confused:
They have been shooting at unarmed palestinians who dared to approach their Gaza open-air prison fence on a daily basis on the past years since they locked up half of the Palestinian people in an open air prison.

It's even more than terrorism. It's a genocide.
Even jews around the world and some in the same Israel are against this genocide.

Last edited:
•••
The best the Democratic Party could do, if they care about American Democracy, would be to put another presidential candidate right now. One that has not sold his ass to the pro-Israel lobby, if that's still possible to find out one right now out there.

But how can they put such a presidential candidate if they all have been bought in the Democratic Party by the pro-israel lobby? (As well as in the Republican Party). Nearly impossible.

Too much people are pissed off about Biden saying there's "no genocide" and "Israel is doing all what they can to protect civilians" (Biden lost the elections that day).
People are not blind and they are seeing what's happening in Gaza thanks to social media.
If it would be like few years ago where only mainstream media reported the news, people would be blinded and deceived in this genocide.

It only takes a low portion of voters to change the results in swing states. And many of the young and progressives, and many black people (they know very well what's being abused by the system, and that's why many in the black community are very sensible and pissed off about the genocide in Gaza).

Hillary lost the election because she lost the black voters. Now Biden has even more than the black voters against his support to the genocide. Forget about arabic voters, and forget about the progressives (and there will be a lot of them), forget about the young voters and forget about a big portion of the black voters.

Some people, many people, will choose the lesser of the two evils (genocide vs dictator), but many of them just won't vote for the genocide nor the dictator. People that in normal circumstances would have voted for Dems.

With Trump it would be worse, I have no doubt. He and the Republicans have sold their ass also to the pro-israel lobby. And he will try to destroy the American democracy with all his forces.

But the genocide we are watching in real time happening in Gaza, is happening and supported by Biden. And it will be in the history books.

So many people will want also the history books to read that Biden lost his second term because of his support in the Gaza genocide. And all this sh*t, why? Simply because he sold his ass to the pro-israel lobby, and so he put first Netanyahu and Israel interests before those of America.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
"This administration held a press conference, made graphics, and misled people by saying this ceasefire plan was approved by Israel, all for Netanyahu to rebuke it.
As the fighting continues, this administration will blame Hamas, when Netanyahu is to blame."

Last edited:
•••
•••
"It took the death of some 40,000 Palestinians for Biden to put forward almost the same ceasefire deal that has been on the table for months--and accepted by Hamas. He weirdly called it an Israeli proposal but Netanyahu has not accepted it. WTF???"

•••

Why is Israel targeting hospitals in Gaza?​

"Israel has attacked nearly all Gaza’s hospitals and deprived 2.2 million Palestinians of food, water, electricity and healthcare since 7th October 2023."

Last edited:
•••
Tip priority
Make social security Medicaid Obamacare strong and more money for Seniors
Pro choice

•••

Why is Israel targeting hospitals in Gaza?​

"Israel has attacked nearly all Gaza’s hospitals and deprived 2.2 million Palestinians of food, water, electricity and healthcare since 7th October 2023."

It's because of the rocket launchers placed on top of the hospitals. Got to keep that in mind. We do need a ceasefire for sure. Both sides need to drop arms.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back