Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Trump + Arrest regged in 40 different .com/.orgs.

Screenshot_20240530-150131.png
Domains like TrumpArrest.com available to reg at time of posting. Will it be regged, If so when?

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Cal2 - Yeah, I need to get one of those

I feel for ya. Drink water. Lots of it. I kicked pain meds with a Japanese water therapy after breaking 5 vertebra.

https://www.medicinenet.com/what_is_japanese_water_therapy_health_benefits/article.htm
Need to do that too, usually I drink lots of water but last few weeks have been slipping up.

First week, felt my body was kind of crooked, couldn't straighten my head all the way. Couldn't sleep, couldn't get comfortable, only 1 hour one night. Couldn't sit still, was eating standing up. Felt like some painful knot in my upper back, bit of a stiff neck as well, tingly left arm etc. Years ago, I had something like this lasted 3 months. This started about 3 weeks ago but I think it's getting better now.

I think what worked for me is heat, I have been walking around the pool in about 97 degree heat and a massager with the nub attachment, get under my shoulder blade seems to help.

--------------------
Looks like we're going to have 2 debates. Didn't think it was going to happen.

First one less than a month away on June 27. Think this favors Biden:

On CNN

No audience

I imagine they'll talk about the border, maybe 5-10 minutes, think it might be the only strong issue for Trump.

These debates are very structured, not going to be some Trump rally, and this doesn't bode well for Trump.

•••
•••
Been in misery, tweaked my back, pinched nerve, but slowly getting better
I never had a pinched nerve, but sometimes a bit of pain in my back. What works very well are stretching exercises (y) They help to flex your back bones. I noticed the improvement even after the first 30 min session. Just search for those exercises on google, they are all the same.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/stretching-exercises-for-your-back-2696357

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/back-pain/art-20546859

And once you are recovered, weight exercises to strengthen your dorsal and back muscles work very well to sustain your backbone. (y) At least in my experience.

Edit: But better if you visit a doctor and ask him/her about it. My advice is for low level back pain, not for a pinched nerve.

Last edited:
•••
•••
No idea why people worry about old white geezers...
He should be in hospice nursing home

•••
Felt like some painful knot in my upper back, bit of a stiff neck as well, tingly left arm etc. Years ago, I had something like this lasted 3 months. This started about 3 weeks ago but I think it's getting better now.

I think what worked for me is heat, I have been walking around the pool in about 97 degree heat and a massager with the nub attachment, get under my shoulder blade seems to help.

I've had the 'painful knot' in upper back before, that also fed pain up my neck. Went to a physiotherapist when it got bad enough. She was also trained in acupuncture. She hit the back area with some needles and the bunched muscles causing it let go. Instant relief.

You could have muscles around where pinched nerve is, as well, aggravating the situation. We tense up around pain areas. Maybe something like acupuncture could help there, as well(?)

Not medical advice.

•••
I never had a pinched nerve, but sometimes a bit of pain in my back. What works very well are stretching exercises (y) They help to flex your back bones. I noticed the improvement even after the first 30 min session. Just search for those exercises on google, they are all the same.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/stretching-exercises-for-your-back-2696357

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/back-pain/art-20546859

And once you are recovered, weight exercises to strengthen your dorsal and back muscles work very well to sustain your backbone. (y) At least in my experience.
Forgot to mention that, was doing that as well. Watched a lot of pinched nerve videos on YouTube, different ways of stretching. One of those stretches on that page helped me out when I had Piriformis syndrome, that was a nightmare, even worse than this. Documented that in the Shoot the Shit thread.

Right now figuring out a routine, stretching and such. Not sure what caused it, maybe slept funny or maybe because I started lifting weights again. Had surgery for the first time in my life last year and doc said not to lift heavy weights, when I was doing that 4x a week. Not sure if he meant for life or just after surgery, need to contact him/do more research. But a little hesitant, so now I'm into walking and just started light dumbbell work.

Have brand new mattress coming Saturday. That should help.

Have a nice leather Lay Z Boy office chair, very comfortable but now looking to buy an ergonomic chair. Trying not to have any more back issues.

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Wishing a speedy recovery for you. As for the Trump thing what is your prediction that they will do at sentencing in July, and does it strike you as odd it's 3 days before GOP convention?

•••
@JB Lions Wishing a speedy recovery for you. As for the Trump thing what is your prediction that they will do at sentencing in July, and does it strike you as odd it's 3 days before GOP convention?
It's the usual time they take to figure out sentencing.

Don't know his sentence, I know he's not going to jail.

Haven't really paid attention to it, what is left, I guess probation?

"Incarceration is not a given: Justice Merchan could instead opt to impose a sentence of probation, with no prison time. Mr. Trump would then be required to regularly report to New York City’s Probation Department. He could also be jailed immediately if he committed additional crimes"
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/29/nyregion/trump-convicted-jail-penalties.html

Have no idea how that works, the frequency. Would it be like once a month or something, which wouldn't be a big deal to him. Any other restrictions, leaving the country? Well, if he's President, how does that work.

I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
•••
--------------------
Looks like we're going to have 2 debates. Didn't think it was going to happen.

First one less than a month away on June 27. Think this favors Biden:

On CNN

No audience

I imagine they'll talk about the border, maybe 5-10 minutes, think it might be the only strong issue for Trump.

These debates are very structured, not going to be some Trump rally, and this doesn't bode well for Trump.
My only guess is they are doing that before Trump is nominee because early voting boost. Although normally they would just stick it out until after the July GOP convention. Trump is still whipping Biden in swing states polling, and most people will vote for him regardless of any witch-hunt that succeeded. Trump a man of strong moral fiber, willing to suffer to Make America Great Again. Trump 2024!

Last edited:
•••
Minnesota could be a swing state they vote 46 days early. Voters will have plenty of time to make up their minds.

•••
I started lifting weights again.
You know, you can lift weights in many ways... lifting like an animal heavy weights like there's no tomorrow (usually what you do when you start... or when you take it too seriously:xf.laugh:) , or lifting weights slowly with less weight, concentrating on the exercise and the muscle being exercised... I would recommend you this second way (y)
The results? The same. Even better with the second way. You know, at the end of the day, your diet is 80% of the results, and lifting weight is the rest of the 20%.

Lifting weights is always a healthy way to keep fit. But if you do it carefully and knowing what you are doing, is even better and safer :xf.smile:(y)

Had surgery for the first time in my life last year and doc said not to lift heavy weights, when I was doing that 4x a week. Not sure if he meant for life or just after surgery, need to contact him/do more research.
Yes, always contact him better, because he knows what your surgery was about... just ask him about starting to lift weights in a slowly and controlled way, and always once you are fully recovered from the surgery of course. I think he would agree on the benefits of a controlled way of doing lift weight (dorsal and back exercises with lat pulldown machine and similar, you know) to strengthen your back.

And ultimately, it will be you who must listen to your body and see what you can and what you cannot do... your body will always tell you that, if you listen to it (y)

Last edited:
•••
Been in misery, tweaked my back, pinched nerve, but slowly getting better

Sorry to hear that... I thought you might be having a moral dilemma :xf.wink:

Trump is now convicted felon

Surprise but no surprise. I figured his team would get to one of the jurors. Now I guess those lawyers were working pro bono :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

•••
•••
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-prison-hush-money-trial-verdict-rcna153963

A New York jury's historic conviction of Donald Trump on felony charges means his fate is now in the hands of the judge he has repeatedly ripped as "corrupt" and "incompetent."

"I’d be very surprised if there's any sentence of incarceration at all," Rosenberg said. “Of course, he did spend a good bit of time insulting the judge who has the authority to incarcerate him.”

---------------------------

The wannabe dictator is in panic mode and cannot restrain his mouth from defaming the Judge that has to dictate the sentence...

Last edited:
•••
Free bananas for everyone here, You deserve them!

•••
•••
Trump is now convicted felon
And if he is incarcerated, he becomes a literal slave (property of the state) under the 13th amendment.

•••
Your back issues,how your height weight proportion??
And drinking smoking eating habits??

•••
Last edited:
•••
And if he is incarcerated, he becomes a literal slave (property of the state) under the 13th amendment.
Yay for slavery! The Dems are proudly bringing back traditional American values!

•••
Trump promised violence if he was convicted, meh, where's the beef? :blackeye:

•••
Trump has strong moral fiber. The dems are hoping RFK JR. drops out because he takes as much as 2% of the vote from Biden in key swing states (even though without him Trump is ahead in most key states). RFK JR running as spoiler, will be fun to watch. I'm just now getting used to RFK Jr.'s voice because of his brain disorder, but of course voting red (GOP) not gray (independent) or blue (democrat).

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back