NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Brad, why are we bending over?
Trying disfranchise Trump voters 2 of the weakest impeachments.The 2nd one is even more left unhinged.

Trump voters have disenfranchised themselves by falling for complete bullshit voter fraud lies and refusing to acknowledge the reality that an unpopular President lost the vote.

When they are ready to set the nonsense aside, and re-join reality, I will embrace them.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Supreme Court looking at Trump election cases.

Good news! I like our chances for many cases Oct.

Source is Epoch Times. Now Run to your MSM
(hope not of the CNN/MSNBC/ variety

•••
Supreme Court looking at Trump election cases.

Good news! I like our chances for many cases Oct.

Source is Epoch Times. Now Run to your MSM
(hope not of the CNN/MSNBC/ variety

No they aren't. It is not on the docket.

The election is over.

They are simply considering 1000+ cases during a conference call, and deciding which, if any, to hear. Nothing is going to happen.

If they wanted to hear these cases, they would have already done that. These are all the same meritless cases that have been thrown out at every level. Thrown out both on merits like the kraken nonsense, and standing like the Texas nonsense.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The GOP can quit saying "unity"

The last thing anyone should want is unity. As George Carlin said. They have a big club. And you're not in it.

•••
No they aren't. It is not on the docket.

The election is over.

They are simply considering 1000+ cases during a conference call, and deciding which, if any, to hear. Nothing is going to happen.

Brad

9C8584F2-897D-46E6-A54C-8E3BB7E23797.jpeg
4E635A7D-8003-4F6C-8C3C-372045FB3DF9.jpeg
3C8223E4-8DDE-4E89-8F87-43A64554E19F.jpeg

https://m.theepochtimes.com/supreme...-lawsuits-in-february-conference_3687634.html

•••
Anyone can file a case with the Supreme Court. It is not some special thing.

Then they decide out of the thousands and thousands of filed cases which handful the want to actually hear.

That is all the conference call is.

The election is over. Every pending case is moot.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Anyone can file a case with the Supreme Court. It is not some special thing.

Then they decide out of the thousands and thousands of filed cases which handful the want to actually hear.

Brad

Thanks Brad.

But the flicker of hope, remains.

Epoch Times Not Fake News.—News MSM wont report

Last edited:
•••
Crap. I forgot to record the OAN special

i’ve never watched their TV channel before.

But Mike Lindell was on; I need to record series

•••
Thanks Brad.

What are you expecting them to do exactly, overturn an election many months later?

Spoiler alert. The Supreme Court has no Constitutional authority to even do that.

After Congress certifies the results it is officially over.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Maybe the Trumpers will get what they want on Section 230.

I can assure you though it won't have the outcome you hope it will. Treating social media companies as publishers will make them far more likely to remove controversial content.

The SAFE TECH Act offers Section 230 reform, but the law’s defenders warn of major side effects

https://techcrunch.com/2021/02/05/safe-tech-act-section-230-warner/

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Brad.

It's this nutter behind it:

"They were unloading the ballots from that secret folder, matching them, matching them to the unvoted voter, and voilà, we have enough votes to barely get over the finish line,” Eastman said. Giuliani also spoke to the crowd, encouraging them to engage in “combat.”

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/01/...john-eastman-retires-from-chapman-university/

Last edited:
•••
It's this nutter behind it:

"They were unloading the ballots from that secret folder, matching them, matching them to the unvoted voter, and voilà, we have enough votes to barely get over the finish line,” Eastman said. Giuliani also spoke to the crowd, encouraging them to engage in “combat.”

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/01/...john-eastman-retires-from-chapman-university/

He can't be that great of legal mind. He doesn't even sell pillows!

All the money in the world doesn't help when no serious lawyer will work for you. All you are left with are the clowns.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I just wanted to give everyone an update on the Twitter stock price, as I know so many were concerned after Trump got the boot.

Their stock closed at an all time high on Friday!

Brad

•••
McConnell blocked it. He's a well known Obstructionist.
Wrong.

He added 230 with it.

Democrats wouldnt take the vote.

Protect leftist Twitter Facebook...

•••
Wrong.

He added 230 with it.

Democrats wouldnt take the vote.

Protect leftist Twitter Facebook...

Samer, if you get what you want and section 230 is modified or repealed can you please promise to me that you aren't going to whine when what predictably happens is more controversial content and people are removed?

Brad

•••
•••
You thought Twitter was done........

Twitter is great now. Everyone is having a good time, getting a long. We certainly don't miss Trump as much as Trump misses Twitter.

Brad

•••
Went to check out Gab real quick, the misery of the place.

I did see this

Twitter permanently suspends Gateway Pundit founder's account
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/537693-twitter-permanently-suspends-gateway-pundit-founder

----------

Roger Stone
There is no fucking loyalty anymore. Steve Bannon is a fat fuck and the exact opposite of a standup guy. Here he kicks the guy who kept him out of prison – at least temporarily in the balls. This is the same Steve Bannon who perjured himself at my trial as proven by declassified testimony before the House Intelligence Committee

Last edited:
•••
•••
Went to check out Gab real quick, the misery of the place.

I did see this

Twitter permanently suspends Gateway Pundit founder's account
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/537693-twitter-permanently-suspends-gateway-pundit-founder

Yet somehow, some people think repealing section 230 and treating social media companies as publishers will prevent this.

It will have the exact opposite effect. It will accelerate it, now that they can be held legally liable for the content.

Be careful what you wish for.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Biden should get it, for bringing peace to America and defeating the traitor.

Biden already has a medal of freedom, with distinction. The nobel prize would look good in his trophy case.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back