NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How do you know that Trump is nervous? Are you now a mind reader. Trump even agreed to corrupt CNN moderators asking the questions. Trump wants this debate to show that Joe Biden is completely senile and corrupt. Trump is not even preparing for the debate. Biden has 20 debate coaches. Do you do anything but gaslight and lie?
Try to pay attention:

Saying Biden is on drugs

Trump attacking moderators like you just did as well. So you're nervous too.

How about the last 2 scheduled debates they had?

One of them, Trump ran away, too scared. It was the virtual one. Virtual because Trump had Covid at the last one and didn't tell anybody.

The last one where they were on stage together, Biden wiped him. Had him on the defensive the whole time.

Last edited:
•••
Try to pay attention:

Saying Biden is on drugs

Trump attacking moderators like you just did as well. So you're nervous too.

How about the last 2 scheduled debates they had?

One of them, Trump ran away, too scared. It was the virtual one. Virtual because Trump had Covid at the last one and didn't tell anybody.

The last one where they were on stage together, Biden wiped him. Had him on the defensive the whole time.
Trump won't dare to debate Nikki. No balls

Last edited:
•••
They just ran thru how the debate will go on CNN using their announcers at the podium. I had thought even if they mute the mic, it doesn't stop you from talking and maybe you can hear them over the muted mics. Nope. They had one guy talking, then the other guy interrupt and they muted his mic. Dead silence. If somebody tries that, you will only see their mouth moving, won't hear 1 decibel. They will look silly.

Maybe, we get the VP pick today, tomorrow at the latest.

I picked Vance but my inside sources (Melania via WhatsApp) is telling me he's going to go with the safe, basic, white man route, Doug Burgum.

•••
Will be interesting to see if RFK Jr. stays in the race, if he were on the ballot in 270 electoral votes worth of states he might have been in debates. Will be interesting to see how much RFK Jr. affects the race that would have been an interesting debate with him however, without him Trump will make it interesting for sure.

•••
Will be interesting to see if RFK Jr. stays in the race, if he were on the ballot in 270 electoral votes worth of states he might have been in debates. Will be interesting to see how much RFK Jr. affects the race that would have been an interesting debate with him however, without him Trump will make it interesting for sure.
Nikki should be in the debate
She will blow off those 2 old white geezers

•••
Nikki should be in the debate
She will blow off those 2 old white geezers
Trump is the better choice and 49%+ of Americans agree with that fact. Interesting to see Trump at 49% and Biden at 45%. Honestly, even if Biden can tie the popular vote or +1 it appears that Trump has electoral college in bag.
However, in Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein +6 Trump instead of +4. Also in swing-states some of Trump's margins go way up of victory if RFK Jr. stays in. I will be keeping a close eye on polls after debates but I think people know who Trump & Biden are by now so it may have a miniscule difference. With growing old in age Trump's VP choice could help him, as surely Trump will pick best person for the job. Drug test Biden. Trump 2024! Nikki 2028!

•••
Trump is the better choice and 49%+ of Americans agree with that fact. Interesting to see Trump at 49% and Biden at 45%. Honestly, even if Biden can tie the popular vote or +1 it appears that Trump has electoral college in bag.
However, in Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein +6 Trump instead of +4. Also in swing-states some of Trump's margins go way up of victory if RFK Jr. stays in. I will be keeping a close eye on polls after debates but I think people know who Trump & Biden are by now so it may have a miniscule difference. With growing old in age Trump's VP choice could help him, as surely Trump will pick best person for the job. Drug test Biden. Trump 2024! Nikki 2028!
Maybe ....and I don't wish any of them... maybe one or both will drop on the stage ... panic attacks... can't handle the stress and pass their bed time

•••
um

Biden - 40.9%
Trump - 40.8%

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/national/

•••
•••
•••
While 538 is an ok source just keep in mind they predicted a Clinton win in 2016.
And even there polls have Trump electoral college whipping Biden just like RCP does

•••
Dead people votes and Illegal Immigrant votes are the only way Biden could possibly win but honestly Trump is leading by so much he should be able to overcome the Democrat-Fraud-Machine. This is 2016 all over again. Hold your breath Mr. JB

•••
While 538 is an ok source just keep in mind they predicted a Clinton win in 2016.
Keep in mind Biden whipped Trump in a landslide last time. Going to whip him tomorrow night and JFK Jr will drop out.

"This is 2016 all over again." Um, he's not running against Hillary. He's running against mighty Joe Biden aka The Trump Slayer.

Pretend the most recent 2020 didn't happen :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions It was really close in 2020 for sure, but now Trump is whipping Biden. We shall see what happens but betting markets are favoring Trump those that put their money up. Anyone would be dumb to bet money on a Biden win lol.

•••
@JB Lions It's up to you if you want to pay more for your food, have higher interest-rates, pay more for everything, have an unsecure border, Russia at war. And all that stuff happening. But if you love America Vote Trump 2024!
The disaster Biden is explains well his 38% approval rating, Trump was more popular than Biden!

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Even when it get's heated know I love you. You are high quality.

•••
It won't be a 'real' debate, more like a Punch and Judy Show :drowning::hilarious:

•••
Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions If Trump manages to do better than Biden in debate tomorrow will you give him props/credit? Also, what do you think about all the mic shut-offs?

•••
They said the perfect Venn diagram doesn’t ex…

IMG_1126.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
They said the perfect Venn diagram doesn’t ex…

Show attachment 258658

Here's a challenge... from the movie Idiocracy. President Camacho quotes vs. Trump's. Can you tell the difference? :unsure:

1. “Remember, new ‘environment friendly’ light bulbs can cause cancer.”

2. “I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that.”

3. “I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me.”

4. “I beat China all the time. All the time.”

5. “If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it’s Big Business. Or two words — Big Business.”

6. “Listen, you motherfuckers, we’re going to tax you 25 percent!”

7. “This very expensive GLOBAL WARMING bullshit has got to stop.”

8. “Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it!”

9. “So you’re smart, huh? I thought your head would be bigger. Looks like a peanut!”

Answers

•••
Here's a challenge...
You call that a challenge?

I'm not sure what you are smoking but you should stop and donate more, there is a lot of casualties

•••
Bernie Sanders is crystal clear. Until then, it will be a lobbycracy.
In primary elections with candidates sold out to the lobbies, and in making policies that benefit the people, not the lobbies.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back