Domain Empire

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Taken from today's drops:
2021-07-07_22-04-30.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Picked up by squadhelp very quickly

Wow nice. What price they suggested? My 2 names also got accepted yesterday.

•••
Wow nice. What price they suggested? My 2 names also got accepted yesterday.
1999 that's the 2nd one of mine they accepted this week they are usually a hard nut to crack for me. Cheers

•••
1999 that's the 2nd one of mine they accepted this week they are usually a hard nut to crack for me. Cheers
Thanks for sharing, I agree with you on the same. I submitted many names, but no luck and suddenly 2 names selected in 1 day at price of 2699 USD. Keeping my fingers cross and hoping for a good sales. Best of luck to you too..

•••
PopularEVs.com

PopularElectricCars.com

DesignerPharmaceuticals.com

•••
Harassment.co

Big money Trending dictionary word.
Law firms can make big money with a lawsuit for harassment.

Name any woman who hasn’t experienced this in workplace ................. when she shows off too much cleavage or wears a lowcut mini or stiletto heels or dolce and Gabana perfume or lol

Have a look at what’s on Harassment.com

owner of harassment.com offers a “service of $15,000 a month to the current lawfirm the domain points to. Lawfirm pays this much for the company that owns Harassment.com to bring them clients direct from harassment.com.

harassment.co is a url shortener for harassment.com.

I’ll take $7,500 a month! Wouldn’t you? Lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
IndoorMiner.com
IndoorMining.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back