Dynadot

discuss 3Character Price Guide - Linked in "Liquid Domains"-Section

Spaceship
Watch

zotix

Upgraded Member
Impact
Dear Community,

I saw randomly that there was a little Description under the "Liquid Domains" Section on NamePros.
There was an interesting link that indicated 3L domains of different TLDs.
After looking at this Page, 3character.com, I saw this quite interesting End-User price Indication for 3L Domains.
Unfortunately, this Price Guide is outdated (as of 2017), so it's irrelevant.
Looking back to this Price Guide and the development within the Domain / TLD "World," what do you think about those Price Indications after seven years?

I have not researched the price predictions of domains estimated back in 2017, but still, for those actively involved in this business field, what do you think about that in general, considering the new gTLDs, etc.?

Last but not least: Is the "owner" of this Page here on NamePros? Considering all the macroeconomic factors and market development, seeing a recent version of this page with an updated overview would be interesting.

I think building an average of the past 100-200 sales, according to NameBio, is something everyone can do easily. Still, many sales are not reflected in NameBio - therefore, the Opinion of Industry Experters is always precious for people like me who stepped in <2 years in this Market.

Many thanks in advance - I am looking forward to getting some Insights and Opinions on the Domain-(Experts) have been acting in this Industry for several years =)
Of course, other Opinions are welcome as well!

Thank you and best regards,
zotix

Edit: Mods, if this is the wrong place for this Thread, please move it to the right place. I was unsure where to place it.
Edit 2: This page is estimating the min. Wholesale price - not end user.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back