IT.COM

question .xyz worth? Any suggestions

NameSilo
Watch

kguy

Impact
xyz domains are worth? Or not much worth? Anyone sold previously? Any suggestions?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Check the XYZ thread.

•••
Yes but not much info on xyz.. can someone share their own experience

•••
Good .xyz domains which are non premium renewal those with keywords registered above 100 extensions. Above 200 extensions are sold xxxxx$. Some above 30 extensions are sold xxx$. If you handreg .xyz that has keyword only registered in a view extensions, that it is worthless. It is not easy to get a good one with this parameter. Most .xyz with keywords registered above 150 extensions are owned by Swetha/DN Hear and are registered about 5 years ago or before.

Last edited:
•••
Most .xyz with keywords registered above 150 extensions are owned by Swetha/DN Hear and are registered about 5 years ago or before.
She missed 2 short English dictionary words.:xf.wink:

•••
xyz domains are worth? Or not much worth? Anyone sold previously? Any suggestions?
Currently listing 2 .xyz domains on Sedo. Both are getting consistent traffic no takers as yet.

•••
Good to hear that. Which one?? @Inframan

•••
just picked up a one word domain .

Taken in 46 extensions .

•••
just picked up a one word domain .

Taken in 46 extensions .
Can you please share some tricks how you got the name? Is it from drop list? If yes, what is the exact time of xyz drop? Any software you use to catch the name?

•••
Plenty of short and english .xyz aval for hand reg, here is a few I quick picked from a ton... a quick 2 min search shows.........

Short?

clung.xyz
mists.xyz
musty.xyz
dumpy.xyz
moans.xyz
boned.xyz
fecal.xyz
barfs.xyz
gimpy.xyz
goths.xyz
zonks.xyz
antacid.xyz
agonize.xyz
alkalic.xyz
angrier.xyz
arraign.xyz
earlobe.xyz
deprive.xyz
destain.xyz
ragweed.xyz
unwound.xyz
toenail.xyz
unitard.xyz
taxcuts.xyz
unlevel.xyz
unscrew.xyz
unhitch.xyz
urinate.xyz
wronged.xyz
abduct.xyz
airdry.xyz
knocks.xyz
lapsed.xyz
licked.xyz
luring.xyz
lunges.xyz
lushly.xyz
extruding.xyz

Jobs?

athletictrainer.xyz
truckmechanic.xyz
animaltrainer.xyz
headcook.xyz
cameraoperator.xyz
creditanalyst.xyz
embalmer.xyz
lawteacher.xyz
mailclerk.xyz

Last edited:
•••
Plenty of short and english .xyz aval for hand reg, here is a few I quick picked from a ton... a quick 2 min search shows.........

Short?

clung.xyz
mists.xyz
musty.xyz
dumpy.xyz
moans.xyz
boned.xyz
fecal.xyz
barfs.xyz
gimpy.xyz
goths.xyz
zonks.xyz
antacid.xyz
agonize.xyz
alkalic.xyz
angrier.xyz
arraign.xyz
earlobe.xyz
deprive.xyz
destain.xyz
ragweed.xyz
unwound.xyz
toenail.xyz
unitard.xyz
taxcuts.xyz
unlevel.xyz
unscrew.xyz
unhitch.xyz
urinate.xyz
wronged.xyz
abduct.xyz
airdry.xyz
knocks.xyz
lapsed.xyz
licked.xyz
luring.xyz
lunges.xyz
lushly.xyz
extruding.xyz

Jobs?

athletictrainer.xyz
truckmechanic.xyz
animaltrainer.xyz
headcook.xyz
cameraoperator.xyz
creditanalyst.xyz
embalmer.xyz
lawteacher.xyz
mailclerk.xyz
You took all these?? 😲😲😲

•••
If you are Swetha, they do sell for 6 figures regularly

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yeahh. I saw that thread. I don’t really understand how she sell that. @phaethon

•••
Very educational thread. Learning a lot. Thanks for sharing.
.xyz not much worth

•••
Can you please share some tricks how you got the name? Is it from drop list? If yes, what is the exact time of xyz drop? Any software you use to catch the name?

Hey @DTR Alex - XYZ put up a drop list here https://gen.xyz/premiums under "Browse Pending Deletes." I ccan not find a way to get the time (I even asked them, they say it's randomized) but you will have dropping in the next 5 days and know the day.

Another place I know of is https://www.namecheap.com/market/auctions/?filter=W3siaWQiOiJ0bGQiLCJ2YWx1ZSI6WyJ4eXoiXX1d I find a lot of .xyz. and am always interested & follow .xyz

•••

Short?

clung.xyz
mists.xyz
musty.xyz
dumpy.xyz
moans.xyz
boned.xyz
fecal.xyz
barfs.xyz
gimpy.xyz
goths.xyz
zonks.xyz
antacid.xyz
agonize.xyz
alkalic.xyz
angrier.xyz
arraign.xyz
earlobe.xyz
deprive.xyz
destain.xyz
ragweed.xyz
unwound.xyz
toenail.xyz
unitard.xyz
taxcuts.xyz
unlevel.xyz
unscrew.xyz
unhitch.xyz
urinate.xyz
wronged.xyz
abduct.xyz
airdry.xyz
knocks.xyz
lapsed.xyz
licked.xyz
luring.xyz
lunges.xyz
lushly.xyz
extruding.xyz

Jobs?

athletictrainer.xyz
truckmechanic.xyz
animaltrainer.xyz
headcook.xyz
cameraoperator.xyz
creditanalyst.xyz
embalmer.xyz
lawteacher.xyz
mailclerk.xyz
Why do you post this knowing those won't even be good.

Like would agonize.com even sell

•••
I own a premium xyz. It has an appraisal of 15/20k from saw dot com because it’s a platinum keyword. You only need to find the right buyer.

•••
Generally, no. There's one seller who pushes their portfolio on crypto-enthusiasts who has a few impressive sales. But other than that there's not much going on. We're talking about 1 sale per day, compare that to the .com which has 300 sales per day.

1710913092282.png

I own a premium xyz. It has an appraisal of 15/20k from saw dot com because it’s a platinum keyword. You only need to find the right buyer.
This is a terrible line of reasoning. ufbabfabf.me could sell for a million dollars to the "right buyer," it's just that the "right buyer" will never exist.

Last edited:
•••
.xyz is bad. People are realising now.

If you want a premium name, look at the list they publish on gen.xyz. there are plenty of premium names available and they're not that expensive... But they're available for a reason, nobody wants them.

Even less so since the .AI boom.

When I looked years ago, stream.xyz was available on there with a x,xxx renewal fee. I mentioned it here and 5 mins later someone bought it up and someone on here is wasting their hard earned cash on it even though it'll probably never sell. I wouldn't recommend wasting your money on it either unless you have a vision for developing it.

Last edited:
•••
Thats make sense. Any other Inputs?

•••
I guess if you buy 1 million xyzs and you are not Swetha, you might sell one or two 😁

•••
Haha what about swetha ? How she manage to get that ? Anyone?

•••
Why do you post this knowing those won't even be good.

Like would agonize.com even sell
Would 99% of .xyz domain ever sell? Probably not, we all know swetha was making up fake sales. I'm just saying that there is short names out there from my 5 min search, if i gave a single crap about the terrible .xyz extension, I would actually spend time looking for good ones.

•••
For who says Sweatha (DN Gear) sales are fake, the problem is Sweatha has secured all .xyz which keywords registered in above 100 extensions from 5 years ago. And you buy .xyz which only registered under 10 extension that is crap. No .xyz with non premium renewal which registered in more that 100 extensions available to be handreged now. That's why they are expensive. The worst she sold is registered in 55 extensions (smuggler.xyz)

IMG_20240321_035817.jpg
IMG_20240321_035926.jpg
IMG_20240321_040050.jpg
IMG_20240321_040201.jpg

IMG_20240321_040233.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back