IT.COM

What's that script?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
To keep the Web Development Forum clean and helping out everyone at the same time i have made a "What scripts that?" thread, Here is where you can ask what script a site is using or ask for a script for a certain type of site.

Before posting Please look though Web Development Resources it has a massive list of scripts that are free and paid versions, its a great list.
If you would like custom work done or to hire a coder please visit one of the following links below.

Below is a list of scripts already asked about so you do not have to ask and wait or have to look though countless pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Could anyone please tell me what script they are using here: Learning English

Thanks

•••
•••
Hi,

I am looking for a script which automatically approves articles submitted

•••
Hi,

I am looking for a script which automatically approves articles submitted

That is a broad.

Are you looking for an article directory script? Or, are you looking for a script to use with another script you have that automatically approves articles?

A little more info would be helpful ;)

•••
I have an idea for a simple site that would require just a field of entry for the visitor to type their own response for a gimmicky thing that is popular online at this time. But, after the info is entered, I want it to have its own page and also be alphabetized in a directory. So, a response that begins with "A" would be a placed automatically under that letter "A", and so on.

Is there a script out there that would do this for me, or at least most of it? I'm not even sure how I would categorize to look it up. Thanks for any suggestions that you have.

•••
This could be implemented pretty simply, however, I doubt you'll be able to find a script that does exactly that. Someone would need to customize it for you.

I have an idea for a simple site that would require just a field of entry for the visitor to type their own response for a gimmicky thing that is popular online at this time. But, after the info is entered, I want it to have its own page and also be alphabetized in a directory. So, a response that begins with "A" would be a placed automatically under that letter "A", and so on.

Is there a script out there that would do this for me, or at least most of it? I'm not even sure how I would categorize to look it up. Thanks for any suggestions that you have.

Last edited:
•••
I want a FREE SCRIPT for sending FREE SMS in India, any ideas ??

•••
I've already tried to search here withous success. I'm looking for a script that enables domain check (age), web archive, directory listing, and search engines backlinks. Really don't know the name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ciao :)

•••
What script can be used for a live support applet on my design site?

•••
supportsuite_splash_short.png

I used this for a hosting website. Works pretty cool. Tickets, live support, and so on.
Help Desk Software, Customer Service Software, Live Chat Software

Or if you want a free one, I recommend :
http://www.volusion.com/assets/images/live_chat_shots/live_chat_screen_1_large.jpg
Link here:
http://www.volusion.com/livechat_software.asp

Last edited:
•••
ye, Kayako is VERY good, a bit expensive compared to some, but its good.

I have seen a lot of hosting companys using illegal copies, stay away from them, you dont get the security updates and i have seen people get hacked via them..not good.

Sean

•••
My budget doesn't extend that far yet, but Volsion looks good.

•••
•••
Does anybody know what script I've seen here before? :p It was a VERY basis CMS. I'm pretty sure the design was based on a dark layout and all's it was basically a WYSIWYG text editor that you can input the code and manage the pages through the back-end so you don't have to go through the files.

Well any help is appreciated. It was basically just a rich text editor but it wasn't just the stand alone editor.

•••
I'd like a script that would automatically catalog car dealerships that were submitted by both location and product. So, for example, you could drill down by make first (by clicking on vehicle Make, then State, then City), or by Location (click State first, then City, then Make).

It should allow dealers to submit information on their dealership, hours, description, all makes offered, whether they also sell used cars, provide repairs, body shop, parts...

And, of course, should be entirely crawlable by the search engines.

Any ideas?

D

I'm also interested in such a script, where can I find it?

Thanks

•••
•••
Want script like Spanjobs.com. Where jobs from different portals is listed daily automatically. Indian Jobs only... Can anybody help me with this ??

•••
I am looking for a pretty simple script. All I need is for a Reverse IP checker/IP checker script. Preferably free. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks.

•••
i'm looking for a script/tool to load in thousands of keywords and have them checked against googles search keyword tool. preferably free :)

•••
Want script like Spanjobs.com. Where jobs from different portals is listed daily automatically. Indian Jobs only... Can anybody help me with this ??

Research Jobs US | JobGeni | JobGeni You can search for thousands of jobs in US with our powerful search engine.
from ScriptGeni - Web 2.0 PHP web script and software
its fetching rss from site like indeed.com nice.... i have this to implement this script to my domain sales job uk london. i hope its worth!

or this should be like indian jobs!

AvailScript- Job Portal Script, Wallpaper images script, ClassMate Script, and Articles Script
Online demo of jobs portal - free demos and sites job boards administrator

preferable to free ?

perhaps one of these should be useful for our project...

phProfession | Get phProfession at SourceForge.net
http://community.postnuke.com/Article255.htm
PHP Job Board
free php software
jobberBase - The Open Source Job Board Software

I am looking for a pretty simple script. All I need is for a Reverse IP checker/IP checker script. Preferably free. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks.
Reverse IP Lookup!
Reverse IP Lookup - Scripts - Emaze Grafix - Website Templates, Scripts, Graphics, Logos, Photoshop Designs & Much More

rep is always appriciated :)
:loveyou:

•••
i want to buy same this website search engine script Lycos

the search engine for images it amazing

can i knoow from where can i buy it ?

as well as this site script blinkx.com it is great

i want to buy both script

thanks

•••
Any one know any scripts that are like this mysportsite.com

I'm looking for a script that will create sites for users that they can host on a subdomain.

Thanks

Simon

•••
•••
scripts are distinct from the core code of the application...script language is the extension lanuage that allows control of one or more software application...

Last edited:
•••
A script is any "web page" that has code that runs on the server or client computer. With PHP, it will often be a combination of raw HTML combined with PHP code to do dynamic things like access a database or display blog entries. The PHP script is executed, and once it does it's thing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back