.tv Two year anniversary of .tv forum TODAY

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Today is the second anniversary of the first ever EXT specific subforum. The little extension that "sucks" has come a long way here and thanks to everyone here.

Special thanks to :

RJ for understanding my idea that subforums for like minded individuals that were extension specific would be a concept that was needed and wanted.

And for giving us every add on we wanted, marketplace,appraisal section, .tv regs for NP $.

Badger,.mike,amcy.org,Argos,Johntv and Westblock the initial .tv crowd and reason I started this thank you for the contributions over the last two years.

THe second crew Rogue Writer,SKG,Millers,Larry the cableguy,Local Experts,Abstracts,Dottie,Bulldog and everyone else thank you for bringing new angles to .tv.

For the person who posts the number 10 post you will receive Manilatv.tv for free with 11 months of registration left at ENOM.tv. The only rule is you cannot be 2 posts back to back so if you #9 you cannot also post #10.

Thank you to all who participate here I hope it has helped you with your .tv portfolio.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
congratulations to all as well that made this successful

•••
Thanks Eq and RJ! Awesome job.

A

•••
Bottom line: Thanks for all your hard work. This is the leading .tv forum and that's testament to the fact that the people running the show had dedication. Thanks again.

•••
Thanks to Eq for all the work you put into the forum.
And thanks to all who participate on here,
I learn everyday from reading your posts!

•••
It has been another decade, happy 12th anniversary Namepros TV

•••
•••
•••
•••
The good old days when we used to check the renewal price for every .tv just to see that for ILoveYouVeryMuchBecauseYouAreTheOneAndOnly.tv they wanted an "honest" 1K a year....

•••
•••
Hi all !
unbelievable 12 years ?! And I was there too.
I can't believe it runs out so fast.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back