NameSilo

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In short: words rather than actions from @Braden Pollock, who refuses to give clarity. Even though he has been asked for it several times now.

Could this be on advise of counsel? Noting Rob Monster has also refused to give clarity.

With Epik owners ignoring and dodging customers debts, I'm wondering if it's time Epik customers owed money start sueing Rob Monster and Braden Pollock personally?

Last edited:
•••
Could this be on advise of counsel? Noting Rob has also refused to give clarity.

With Epik owners ignoring and dodging customers debts, I'm wondering if it's time Epik customers owed money start sueing Rob Monster and Braden Pollock personally?
What exactly would they sue Braden for? He is/was a shareholder. What could a shareholder be held liable for?

•••
In other news, Squarespace bought Google Domains. I imagine Royce will be hitting Twitter to offer his services as an expert CEO.

•••
What exactly would they sue Braden for? He is/was a shareholder. What could a shareholder be held liable for?

If Braden was paid money after the sale of the registrar. If Braden received Epik assets. If nothing else, to put more pressure on getting those owed money paid back. It would appear at least publicly, shareholders have done very little to help.

Sue all owners and let the courts work it out.

Last edited:
•••
If Braden was paid money after the sale of the registrar. If Braden received Epik assets. If nothing else, to put more pressure on getting those owed money paid back. It would appear at least publicly shareholders, have done very little to help.

Sue all owners and let the courts work it out.
There are a few if's there. I'd think you'd need a great deal of evidence that the said shareholder had committed a crime before spending money on a fishing expedition.

•••
They have been lying since the beginning of this mess.

Remember the stall tactics of “putting a new system in before we restart disbursements from Master*ucks” and who can forget the classic “your first KYC vetting wasn’t good enough do it again before you can get paid”… ten months later many still remain unpaid.

Unless everyone is made whole Epik is was and forever will be a scam to be avoided.

•••
He took a brand with a bad reputation and made it even worse.

I'd be shocked if anyone hired him.

In other news, Squarespace bought Google Domains. I imagine Royce will be hitting Twitter to offer his services as an expert CEO.

•••
Royce probably doesnt even know.
He strikes me someone devoid of passion for industry.

@Rob Monster, you have to answer a lot of questions. Have just one. Where did you find Royce? Bathroom?

Last edited:
•••
@Rob Monster edited privacy to now show he’s online; but not what doing. What are you doing, Rob.

Last edited:
•••
They've ignored me totally now. No further reply to my support request since a few days ago.
And the really funny thing is that they say in their email that NL is under maintenance, and yet it is resolving perfectly for me today (not redirecting to Epik like it was yesterday). Go figure!

It took me some effort but they delivered the domain today. Now I'm praying they don't go down in flames in the next couple of weeks so I can transfer out :)

•••
We are committed to solving your problems!
I'm moving my names out of epik daily until I get paid. Namecheap, Dynadot and Godaddy will be getting them.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@Epik Domains Was suppose to give an update today. What a glorious trash fire.

•••
They separated Epik and Masterbucks, and they don't allow us to use the money in MB for anything. And we know MB withdrawal doesn't work (unless there is a serious legal threat). Epik says, Masterbucks is a different company, so, contact them. (disgustlingly insulting to everyone's intelligence)

Now they invented a new scambucks called Marketplace (funds). You can't use it either. Plus they lie and say your money went to instore.

Why can't Epik pay sellers while they have fresh cash in their hands, and everything is better than a minute ago for them just after a sale. The reason I suspect: sometimes they buy those domains without real money, and they don't have money in their hands from a sale, they just hope they can sell for profit quickly which doesn't happen.

Last edited:
•••
Will try to update again by end of the week June 16 on the progress made towards making things right for customers with in store credit.
Based on the tweets, trustpilot reviews, and this thread...seems like "Epik" didn't make much "progress" this week on "making things right for customers" as Epik claimed they would be doing.

The other option is:
Whoever was running the NP account was unable (or didn't want) to be verified by NP and got kicked out. If that occurred, it may have been the same day as their LAST post (June 5, 2023) which is when their profile stopped working.

Last edited:
•••
My goals are simple and fair:
1) Rob Monster in prison.
2) Masterbucks victims repaid ALL their money.
3) Creditors repaid ALL their money.

Just give me what I want and everything will be fine. I promise.

•••
Based on the tweets, trustpilot reviews, and this thread...seems like "Epik" didn't make much "progress" this week on "making things right for customers" as Epik claimed they would be doing.

The other option is:
Whoever was running the NP account was unable (or didn't want) to be verified by NP and got kicked out. If that occurred, it may have been the same day as their LAST post (June 5, 2023) which is when their profile stopped working.
Maybe but they could also have posted on Twitter. There just in full meltdown.

•••
Hoping to have some results back from Operation TOTO soon. Who is that crazy old conman behind the curtain?

veil-wizard.gif

•••
Maybe but they could also have posted on Twitter. There just in full meltdown.
Did they post weekly updates on Twitter???

Also, you are assuming they STILL have access to the Twitter accounts too. Considering we don't even know what "version" of "Epik" they are currently on, maybe they forgot to include the Twitter accounts in the latest "sale".

To be honest, when they created their last post and instead of doing updates at the beginning of the week, they switched to "Would try by the 16th" I figured there was a good chance they wouldn't post again. (Typically a company doing damage control doesn't switch from posting updates several days apart to waiting 11 days before updating again.)

Last edited:
•••
My goals are simple and fair:
1) Rob Monster in prison.
2) Masterbucks victims repaid ALL their money.
3) Creditors repaid ALL their money.
I would think getting ALL the victims fully repaid is most important.

•••
Did they post weekly updates on Twitter???

Also, you are assuming they STILL have access to the Twitter accounts too. Considering we don't even know what "version" of "Epik" they are currently on, maybe they forgot to include the Twitter accounts in the latest "sale".

To be honest, when they created their last post and instead of doing updates at the beginning of the week, they switched to "Would try by the 16th" I figured there was a good chance they wouldn't post again. (Typically a company doing damage control doesn't switch from posting updates several days apart to waiting 11 days before updating again.)
"They" had control of both Twitter accounts and this account but I think it was actually Monster and someone said stop being insane. If Monster isn't under constant supervision he goes rogue in minutes and then the hilarity usually ensues. After the hack, Monster was constantly trying to do public statement and it was driving him crazy he could not talk but Epik attorney was able to keep him on lockdown. But then some jewish holiday rolled around and guy took day off and no one was left to supervise the nut house and we got that glorious live stream. Let's hope for another one.

•••
I would think getting ALL the victims fully repaid is most important.
He will continue to make new victims unless locked up. New victims have been created in the last week since purchase - mortgage payments on leased to own domains converted to masterbucks and Monster keeps the money. It never ends with these people.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back