IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree, but there may be other options, such as a pro-bono lawyer, contingency lawyer or legal aid lawyer.
Just curious if anyone has made any moves legally?
This is probably for US residents, and Epik basically sucks money out of foreigners.

Last edited:
•••
I agree, but there may be other options, such as a pro-bono lawyer, contingency lawyer or legal aid lawyer.
Just curious if anyone has made any moves legally?
It would be hard to find a lawyer to take this type of case on a pro-bono or contingency basis.

As far as contingency goes, you normally need a much higher potential payoff. That is normally for more high upside paydays like personal injury, wrongful death, etc.

Brad

•••
If someone does take legal action, they should probably consider naming officers of the company personally as well.

When a company commits corporate abuses like commingling escrow funds, as stated by Brian Royce, they tend to lose that corporate protection.

They are not even licensed as an escrow company and are using a worthless internal currency to screw customers over. Turning real money into funny money, that the customers get stuck with.

A business structure does not protect when egregious behaviors like fraud, abuse, bad faith, are invovled.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If someone does take legal action, they should probably consider naming officers of the company personally as well.

When a company commits corporate abuses like commingling escrow funds, as stated by Brian Royce, they tend to lose that corporate protection.

They are not even licensed as an escrow company and are using a worthless internal currency to screw customers over. Turning real money into funny money, that the customers get stuck with.

A business structure does not protect when egregious behaviors like fraud, abuse, bad faith, are invovled.

Brad

BINGO! This is my understanding as well.

•••
I have seen a few posts from victims relating to mental and physical health issues. I would like to share what I have learned in the hopes it may help someone else. If you are waking up with feelings of anxiety all night, and/or have electrical impulses that jolt you out of sleep (God these are awful), you are likely experiencing high level of cortisol caused by a trauma. My doctors have indicated that in my case I may have PTSD.

There are some things you can/should do. Many trauma victims do not get help soon enough, so seek help from an MD or a Naturopath or your choice of medical professional.

My doctor recommended Cortisol Manager, which can help reduce cortisol levels at night. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002D2JYY..._5&amp=&crid=3SJZ0HNVKTBPO&amp=&sprefix=corti

In the daytime, she has me taking a supplement to help with vagus nerve support, called Parasym Plus. https://www.amazon.com/Vagus-Nerve-...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

I am also taking Gaba, to try to reduce the symptoms of high anxiety/stress. https://www.amazon.com/Thorne-Research-PharmaGABA-100-Gamma-Aminobutyric-Supplement/dp/B001904F74/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3GHE9BZI0733P&keywords=thorne+gaba&qid=1677735749&s=hpc&sprefix=thorne+gaba,hpc,146&sr=1-3

Another supplement I am taking to reduce anxiety is Magnesium Glycinate which will help to calm your body. I use Klaire Labs powder which mixes with water, but one can find many versions of magnesium that can help to calm you. https://www.amazon.com/ProThera-Klaire-Labs-Magnesium-Chelate/dp/B00JVYS1HU/ref=sr_1_4?crid=90TDZGTEH5XS&keywords=klaire+labs+magnesium+glycinate+powder&qid=1677735861&s=hpc&sprefix=klaire+labs+magnesium+glycinate+powde,hpc,129&sr=1-4

I am also taking Thorne's Stress B complex to support my adrenals. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0797DVMF...rid=AMUG6Q5NMQN5&amp=&sprefix=thorne+stress+b

Another natural way to help reduce cortisol levels is to get in a hot sauna for ~ 20-30 minutes/day. Taking hot bath will also help a bit.

Stop eating processed foods and move to a whole foods diet. Eating sugar of any kind will make this worse.

And finally if anyone has PTSD, there is a treatment for PTSD called EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing Therapy). You can find a therapist that specializes in this treatment.

This is not medical advise. Please find a medical professional and/or mental health professional to help you.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe you should take a lot of walks in the woods and get cats.

•••
The new CEO responds to emails, but so far I have seen nothing. Someone should just make a spreadsheet and you can enter your name with what you are owed. We can then use this to form a class action lawsuit against the owners, someone (a lawyer,cop, fbi) needs to question them about what has happened to the funds from sales at epik.com. You can't hide behind D&O insurance for crimes of this nature, the only other thing is, is they are doing what they say and working through a list in reverse chronological order.

•••
....the only other thing is, is they are doing what they say and working through a list in reverse chronological order.
Based on the very small number of KNOWN cases where someone was paid what they were owed, Epik is NOT doing it in any sort of chronological order. Back when a few people were being paid from time to time it seemed to be people that were the biggest legal risk (ie US-location with large amount due) and/or PR risk to Epik (high google page ranking for their complaints). Further, there doesn't seem to be any public evidence of Epik paying off any customer debts owed within the last few? months either.

•••
•••
•••
•••
@jberryhill How is Rob Monster related to this? (other than being a connection on Linkedin)

Last edited:
•••
•••
I can create a spreadsheet with what is owed and we can use this to send it to the FBI, or whoever else (lawyers, etc.)

•••
Last edited:
•••
I am also very good at SEO, so can easily make these clowns appear in search results, but they won't be able to get rid of it. The former director and the current one need to be paying people, that lady above first, I would be on a plane and finding these clowns if he owed me that much, 100,000 USD!, ONE HUNDRED FUC*** THOUSAND DOLLARS. Mine is around 2k, but I am not stopping until that domain is under the control of the FBI or they are in jail or they pay everyone these are my rules.

Last edited:
•••
I think can't of many more ironic things than some dude called Robert Monster, MONSTER! I thought this was a joke at first, but his last name is literally monster!

•••
We should mention Masterbucks and Masterbucks.com and Epik and Epik.com more, as this thread is in position 10 for "Masterbucks" on Google. Maybe Masterbucks fraud and some other keywords, so that no more people get their money stuck in Masterbucks. Google is good at sentiment analysis...

•••
We should mention Masterbucks and Masterbucks.com and Epik and Epik.com more, as this thread is in position 10 for "Masterbucks" on Google. Maybe Masterbucks fraud and some other keywords, so that no more people get their money stuck in Masterbucks. Google is good at sentiment analysis...

People could start by adding tags to their post...

•••
•••
I'm not so sure Rob is guilty by association. I imagine you've had to represent or defend people who are guilty of a crime from time to time. That doesn't make you guilty either.

wow lol that's like the commentary and comparasion of the century seriously

•••
There is a bit catch 22 situation.

No law firm will go after Epik if they don't believe the company has money to pay all the legal fees and compensate the victims. There is a chance to go after the personal property of the owners/executives, but then they'd need to be sure there is something to be had there too.

If GD, e.g., did something like this, there would be a queue of law firms trying to put together class action lawsuit.

At this point, I am sorry to state that most of the money is not coming back. The only thing to do is to try to shut them down asap, as not only they are not paying back, but they keep causing harm to more and more people.

•••
Not a single legal company, moreover, will shut them, no one will pay for it. The authorities don't care about it either. Who will shut them?

•••
There is a bit catch 22 situation.

No law firm will go after Epik if they don't believe the company has money to pay all the legal fees and compensate the victims. There is a chance to go after the personal property of the owners/executives, but then they'd need to be sure there is something to be had there too.

If GD, e.g., did something like this, there would be a queue of law firms trying to put together class action lawsuit.

At this point, I am sorry to state that most of the money is not coming back. The only thing to do is to try to shut them down asap, as not only they are not paying back, but they keep causing harm to more and more people.

I agree some lawyers wouldn't want to go after the company if they don't think the company has any money. However, if the owners were named personally in the lawsuit then I believe all of their assets (cars, houses, boats, money in the bank...etc) would come into play. Not only that, Googling Epik shows they also have 3 subsidiaries under them (BitMitigate, Terrahost AS, Kobalt B.V.)...I'm not a lawyer, but to the best of my knowledge these would NOT be protected against judgments entered against the parent company.

Epik might not have money to pay everyone they owe, but I'm sure they've still got some cash in the bank. Some young lawyer would definitely take this case if they were hired. It just appears nobody has wanted to hire one and pay the money out of their own pocket yet...

As for the FBI, according to an article I read it would appear they've already been talking to some people. I can't post the link here but just Google "how much money does epik owe" and it's like the second or third result...

•••
It is necessary to take assets from all employees who participated in criminal operations and will be found guilty, and not just from the owners.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back