IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••

Epik’s Mini-Monster​

BY PROVIDENCE ON FEBRUARY 23, 2023

Epik’s new CEO Brian Royce is trying to rebuild Epik into his own fintech company using misappropriated customer escrow money to do it.

Three weeks before customers began reporting being unable to withdraw their money from Epik’s escrow service Masterbucks, founder and majority owner Rob Monster stepped down as CEO and appointed Brian Royce in his place. Many felt that was a very strange decision since Royce has no experience in the domain industry whatsoever, but he does claim to have experience in the fintech space, which, as it turns out, is just another gross exaggeration. Royce and Monster allegedly became acquainted through the latter’s Kingdom Ventures, with Royce asking Monster for $25,000 to build a paypal alternative. Monster apparently offered him the opportunity to do so while working for Epik; albeit with a massive catch.
Unfortunately for Epik’s customers, Royce has proven to be no better than his predecessor. He’s not only continuing Monster’s practice of obfuscating the truth and intimidating victims, Royce also spends money that should be used to pay back escrow customers on Epik’s operating expenses and his pet fintech project. Instead of remodeling his house like Monster, however, Royce plans on turning Masterbucks into a competitor to Paypal, as he declared on the DomainNameWire podcast:

Royce’s Master Plan for Masterbucks

Notice how Royce makes zero mention of repaying every customer their missing money. That could be because he views them as Epik’s old customers; his grand plans for a new Epik doesn’t involve domainers:
image_2023_02_18T02_35_25_991Z-1024x878.png

A majority of Epik’s other services and holdings are cheap, foreign white-labeled products. Royce is obviously aware of this, as he’s recently been liquidating Epik’s poorly thought-out purchases since receiving their $16,000,000 investment, which was based on fraud and later demanded to be returned .
The Providence Post has reached out to Royce inquiring about his development of any type of fintech. Royce claimed that all work on fintech, including masterbucks has been “halted. However, Masterbucks has seen regular updates with versions changing approximately every month since he took over 6 months ago. You can see in the screenshots below the current version of Masterbucks and on the URL “preview.masterbucks.com” you can see dev branch.

Notice the different versions:
photo_2023-02-21_23-25-40-1024x612.jpg
Version 4.08/2.73.6
photo_2023-02-21_23-25-48-1024x606.jpg
Version 4.09/2.78.0
You might be tempted to feel sorry for Brian for being Monster’s fall guy, but considering the fact that despite Epik selling off its assets many Masterbucks customers have still gone unpaid, meaning money that should be going to pay back the misappropriated escrow funds is now being misappropriated to build a fintech project.
Royce is doing exactly what he criticized Monster for doing: co-mingling customers’ escrow funds to fund his business and pet projects while customers such as Kathleen Kalaf are still owed tens of thousands of dollars.

Royce accuses Monster of co-mingling

Brian Royce could never find investors willing to trust him with money for his own projects, so he thought he could use Epik’s money, but found out that Epik didn’t have any money of its own, so now he’s stuck pawning off Rob Monster’s poor business purchases (many believe money laundering operations) and failed pet projects, ignoring the cries of victimized customers demanding their money back, and creating new victims daily all so he can fund a fake “free speech” paypal alternative borne from one of the largest ponzi schemes in internet history and owned by highly unethical people which no one will or should ever trust.

•••
I need help. I want to solve this problem as soon as possible. No matter what the result, I want to finish the process as soon as possible, so I try to solve it by all means。
This matter seriously affects physical and mental health

•••
I need help. I want to solve this problem as soon as possible. No matter what the result, I want to finish the process as soon as possible, so I try to solve it by all means。
This matter seriously affects physical and mental health
Go to the USA and look for villains

•••
Go to the USA and look for villains
My goal is to end this matter. Regardless of the outcome, the possibility of getting back the money is too small. Just promote the judicial authorities to deal with illegal persons.

•••
Wangtou have you been in touch with any lawyers or police in the state they operate in? Police are lazy, but if enough email or call they will have to investigate, not sure about financial crimes being committed by misusing or misplacing people's money at the amount they appear to owe would be jail time for the directors as they have fiduciary duties.

•••
I contacted the WA State Attorney general and they replied saying they will give the business 21 days to reply, so you all should do the same, then it comes onto their radar. You can't just take people's money and hold on to it, I mean ffs refund it or give it, complete tw@ts. Imagine if you need that cash for whatever. I'd be flying out there and knocking on that curtain-haired CEO's door with some big hands.

•••
I remember there is a group of fighting with Epik to get back money. Can anyone suggest it? Thanks.

•••
The only way Epik is able to continue their operations is by scamming customers.
Take in actual money, stick customers with worthless fake currency (Masterbucks).

This one is from the last (10) days.

Even in a Ponzi scheme, companies use new money to pay past debts.
Epik doesn't even appear to be doing that.

This scheme just involves them converting actual currency into magic beans, and then also not paying the outstanding customer debts with that capital.

They sold a portfolio of thousands of domains. They sold DNF and other assets.

Where is the money going?

epik5.jpg

Last edited:
•••
As they wrote here earlier, it is possible that investors are pumping out money.
At the same time becoming the same criminals as Rob and Brian.

•••
As they wrote here earlier, it is possible that investors are pumping out money.
Well, if the money is not going to pay off these debts that is certainly a possibility.

I am not aware of any significant debt being paid off in months now.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Although, if, as they wrote here, investors managed to convert investments into debts, then the payment of debts to them is legal. But if they arranged for Epik to keep stealing money to pay off their debts, that's a crime.

•••
Well, if the money is not going to pay off these debts that is certainly a possibility.

I am not aware of any significant debt being paid off in months now.

Brad
I would assume at least some of the money is going to pay the general day to day expenses of the business, ie keep the lights on, the servers running, the registry account balances in green, (I haven't heard of people having issues registering/renewing domains recently). Now whether they are doing so poorly with incoming funds they are all being used up on the day to day expenses or what is going on with the excess funds that should be paying down their other debts, is anyone's guess.

Last edited:
•••
I would assume at least some of the money is going to pay the general day to day expenses of the business, ie keep the lights on, the servers running, the registry account balances in green, (I haven't heard of people having issues registering/renewing domains recently). Now whether they are doing so poorly with incoming funds they are all being used up on the day to day expenses or what is going on with the excess funds that should be paying down their other debts, is anyone's guess.
I guess, but if a company needs to scam customers to just continue operations it is not much of a benefit to keep operating. All they are doing in that situation is creating more victims and bagholders.

Masterbucks is the only way they can continue this scheme, by converting something of value (actual currency) into something with no value (fake currency).

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Now they are transferring money to in-store credits.

•••
Now they are transferring money to in-store credits.
Yes, that is another part of their scheme. There are multiple ways they are turning actual currency into worthless fake currency. The customers are the one left holding the bag.

This is Epik's business model at the moment -

Brad

Last edited:
•••
MB is still stealing money from the investors.

•••
This is looking more and more like a real political conspiracy every day.

•••
What's going on?
Epik.com traffic x2 in last 2 month
Masterbucks.com/home traffic 25 times down in last 2 month
1677489270091.png
1677489316393.png

•••
Epik alows to backorder Masterbucks.com :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

1677492044368.png

•••
Hm-m-m...
Introduce me to this Amy.
She probably knows when I'll get the money.

•••
•••
It really is amazing how long this mess has carried on without any sort of intervention from law enforcement (they always cover for their assets) or even any people with inside information coming forward. Professional criminals and conmen seldom work alone and they don't work with people who have higher values than their own self interest. They need to work in networks so they can all cover for each other and add credibility to each other. Most of the people who have been paid were part of Monster's crime network or had hard evidence of real crimes and used it privately to force payment in exchange for silence and burying the evidence. I have spoken with several of these people directly and it really sickens me to interact with people like that. They have directly confessed to me to helping Monster launder money internationally, cover up lies about Epik's products and services, hide evidence of Monster's embezzlement, extort and threaten people to bury truthful reporting about Epik and Rob Monster, reselling stolen domains, and covering up real fraud. I have admittedly been less than kind to some of them, and even their families in some cases, but they deserve much worse so whatever.

This sort of corruption is how guys like Alex Murdaugh can continue on with murders and stealing for decades and on a large scale it's how we lost our country and humanity. Rob Monster in prison is a good start and makes for a good example for the fate of all traitors and grifters but so many more to deal with and so little time.

And for those concerned that "freeze peach" will cease to exist without Epik or this grifter garbage traitor Rob Monster then wake up, stop believing the lies, especially Monster's lies, and stop being so afraid that would compromise with evil. That is how we got in this mess in the first place.

Last edited:
•••
I can think of about 10 people that have been paid out since the start of this fiasco, there's probably several more, but of all the people that have been paid out how many are still around and fighting for others or have dumped the info they had over Epik or Monster to help others from being victimized in the future by shutting down his criminal network? None!

How many insiders have revealed the truth of the "hack" and tried to help free all of those that are being wrongly imprisoned? None!

Of all those that haven't been paid out yet, how many of you will still be around if you did? Probably also about, None!

The black pills never stop in this world but it only makes encounters with honorable soldier souls all that much more sweet. If you know something that can help put end to this Monster story or even help others get their money back please share.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back