IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Last place I would go is anything about hockey.

Giving you a blue clue here: second letter is a

Tonight is Beggar's Night.
So going to meet up with others in the family at one of our cousin's house.
Go eat good food and pass out goodies to the kids.
Not me passing out the goodies, letting others do that stuff.

•••
Did double workout today, since very busy this week. Chest, tris, back, bis, legs, abs. Now my vision is wavy, too much caffeine.

My NBA prediction, Kobe will win scoring title this year. He ain't winning anything else, team is horrible. He's going into Black Mamba mode, he took as many shots last night as the other 4 starters combined.

NFL - I need New Orleans to win by 2 tonight, I think they break their streak of losing on the road.

Watching Knicks at Cavs tonight, TNT 8PM. King James back home, big first game.

Hope you're safe enlytend, got bears fighting in residential neighborhoods and stuff - http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0r4mwXUuf79UHld7

•••
•••
@JB Lions , these are correct forms to get those muscles firm and tone.
...on a serious note, never work out in a military gym... This is "form" for some people. I've never noticed people in regular gyms try anything like this...

•••
The next S. Jill has been penciled in. (step 4)

Progression is:

1) Idea hits like lighting bolt

2) few days laughing about idea

3) Rough sketch

4) Day or two later decide to refine sketch

5) Then usually get right to making it a 'computer' image while watching a sporting event

•••
5) Then usually get right to making it a 'computer' image while watching a sporting event
How do you make it a 'computer' image? All I know is MS Paint. :xf.grin:

•••
Hong Kong in 1860
1414689559814_wps_3_Saltire_News_and_Sport_Lt.jpg

Hong Kong today
1414689861928_wps_4_Hong_Kong_s_tallest_build.jpg

•••
Just popped in to say, looks like Florida State has a good chance of losing today. Down 21-0 at half to Louisville. Watching Cavs game, can't watch football since it's now exclusive to NFL network. Could watch online but not that interested.

Lebron, not playing well first game, so far. 1/7, 4 TO only 2 assists

•••
Hong Kong is beautiful. If you get a chance to go, the night time show of lasers, office lights, and top lights from those buildings are cool. I think they do it every night at 8PM. What a waste of electricity... but looks cool.

TST is also a good area (a couple blocks from where this bottom pic was taken). :xf.cool:

(I think you have to go to TST before you see the lasers if that doesn't sound "cool" ;))

•••
Hong Kong is beautiful. If you get a chance to go, the night time show of lasers, office lights, and top lights from those buildings are cool. I think they do it every night at 8PM. What a waste of electricity... but looks cool.

TST is also a good area (a couple blocks from where this bottom pic was taken). :xf.cool:

(I think you have to go to TST before you see the lasers if that doesn't sound "cool" ;))
What is TST?

•••
"Tsim Sha Tsui, often abbreviated as TST, is an urban area in southern Kowloon, Hong Kong." - Wiki

It's just an expat party area, but still good for the family (except at night) because many places to shop. The only other area is up the longest escalator in the world to a frequent bar filled with American's that have pockets full of cash and Chinese flocking all over them.

•••
Down 21-0 at half

Watching the game, you missed the FS TD before half 21-7 at half, If FS score 1st in 2nd half it will be a new game

•••
Watching the game, you missed the FS TD before half 21-7 at half, If FS score 1st in 2nd half it will be a new game
All these posts make me feel left out of the convo, because I don't get it live. This is like a Twitter feed for a game that will be on in 2-5 hours, if they show it instead of Japanese golfing. :xf.frown:

...as to why I typically don't reply to them...

•••
What are golf courses like over there with the limited land (I guess)

•••
In Okinawa, there is plenty of free land. Same with mainland, for golf of course since that is the royal sport. Memberships to huge courses are expensive or you can go to courses and pay for the day. However, there are putting ranges that are like $1+ an hour, BYOB(alls)/putters/tees/etc. or rent them. Golfing is pretty much everywhere here, along with batting "cages".

Almost all resort hotels (which I just stayed at Monday and still feeling the after effects of eating 3 family sized packages of bacon for breakfast) have very large 18-hole courses.

It's only in the "city" or urban areas where you'll find teeing spots. They are somewhat small to large. The one by my house is probably the biggest I've seen (though don't really pay attention) to about 750 yards, but I'm on the outskirts of a city.

•••
My very early memory of anything to do with Japan was the Giant Robo series which used to air on tv..long time ago.

•••
Yahoo! News story:
A young woman who vanished after an early Halloween party last weekend was last seen in a parking lot with a man who has a black moustache and was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, police said.
Chelsea Ellen Bruck was last seen leaving the party between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. Sunday while dressed as the Batman character Poison Ivy.

Yahoo! Commenter replies:
Just look for a guy scratching himself constantly ! Do I have to think of everything ?

•••
But, forgot to mention culture too. God forbid you wear a polo shirt without long sleeves underneath and have a visible tattoo on your shoulder (or visible on your arms, even 1mm) with a pre-paid contractual membership to a course or gym. You gon' pay and your membership gon' get revoked. Nothing you can do about that. But, it doesn't matter, cause you so gangta.

I have *just a little bigger than below*
Semper Fi

above my heart. I had to cover it with my left hand while walking in the shower room without shoes on. Membership was $150 a month and I decided to stop covering it because I was slipping and needed arm support for balance after a good workout (@JB Lions should be able to relate that you're wobbly after a good leg workout, then add in slippery floors).

Someone reported that I belonged to the Yakuza because I had a tattoo. $150 gone (glad I paid month to month) and about 20 unused days.

•••
•••
•••
rulatesthe peopl

Someone reported that I belonged to the Yakuza because I had a tattoo.
wow strict rules..90% of people that I know and their grandma would be kicked out

Yakuza = Mafia (criminal gang)

•••
Yes, apparently I belong to the mafia as an American. I'm pretty sure the mafia has rules on blood in/blood out too (I know they cut your pinky off though) and that blood has to be Japanese... Who knows though.

I told the manager who barely spoke English I am in the Marine Yakuza and walked out. Then I started more of a "parkour" style workout program with weights that I just made my own routines with. It was actually a lot more effective because Japanese are safer and don't have free weights... only thing they had was a treadmill which I missed because running is bad on the knees when you're doing 10-15km a day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back