Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
wonder how they would look in their middle age :) all those nips and tucks....

•••
LOL.... what to say about these?
10665838_10152759908963326_7867625584867171186_n.jpg

•••
•••
Started the laundry.
For some reason, last night I watched a bunch of tosh.o
Daniel is funny and shows some funny videos.

One book read, and half way through the next book.

•••
•••
Meanwhile in Canada, there is a shortage of horses...
climate-change-canada-mountie.jpg

•••
Oh, I'm going to have to watch my first baseball game of the year. So we have a game 7 World Series tonight.

Elbow causes Kobe, Dwight tussle
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...oward-elbow-kobe-bryant-causes-scuffle-opener

And their #1 pick, broke his leg first game.

That's going to be a fun series to watch this year. Don't get too much into it until after the NFL season.

Cold front coming to Florida. 85 for the high today, then a high of 67, low of 45 on Saturday. Upstate NY, where I went to HS for 1 year, low 28 already. It's weird when it's warm all the time, forgetting other states are having normal seasons.

Last edited:
•••
•••
50F here.
Low tonight will only be 41F.
High tomorrow: 57F
Low tomorrow night: 28F
May need to do some heating (wife has it on, but set at 60 right now.
She gave me the nasty look when I hovered near the temp gauge like I was going to touch it!

•••
50F here.
Low tonight will only be 41F.
High tomorrow: 57F
Low tomorrow night: 28F
May need to do some heating (wife has it on, but set at 60 right now.
She gave me the nasty look when I hovered near the temp gauge like I was going to touch it!

Upper 60's here, 30's with high winds by the weekend. Not amused - my house is money sucking beast to heat. Just relieved that fuel prices are down and hope they stay that way.

•••
Okay, laundry done for the week.

Spent time on phone with dental insurance company.
Idiots said a simple tooth extraction for my wife was not covered!
Three people, three idiots.
So told them, drop policy, don't be taking the premium out of my account.
Okay, all is done.
Thank you.
Guess they figured no need to try to keep us as customers.
Now looking at new dental plans.

•••
Is she bloated as it it that time of the month?
Easy way to get rid of the bloat and the gas.
tumblr_ne7mfj0ifg1r2ntmlo1_500.gif

Okay, did just now buy a great two word domain.
May or may not use it later for my fabulous idea.
Or not.

•••
This is how one is tracked across the internet.
I searched for a certain item.
Went to several sites to check out what they had and the prices.
Now?
Facebook and other sites, ads for that certain item!

•••
I've made more comments on this forum today than I have in the last 3 weeks.

I'd like to say it felt good... but I feel empty. I missed Survivor because I'm watching baseball.. I figured that if I was going to watch one game I should watch Game 7,

I'm hoping KC gets a single and homerun of Bumgarner in the bottom of the 9th (because I'm horrible)

•••
The Giants win, The Giants win!

•••
@defaultuser I'm surprised at your activity level. Also that you wouldn't want to visit Japan. I've been taking pictures of weird stuff here recently and wanted to share what I would like to call Pancake Flavored Whaaaat?, sold at a supermarket.

hc.jpg

So many interesting things to see here... I don't know their exact target market though.

pb.png

Next up, bacon.

It is getting old after 8 years though...

•••
Bummer....Royals lost....no joy in the female world here.
Wife, nieces and cousin liked to almost cry at the end.
So to make at least my wife a bit happy, told her if she wanted, Outback Steakhouse tomorrow.

•••
@defaultuser I'm surprised at your activity level. Also that you wouldn't want to visit Japan.
I said live. I wouldn't mind visiting though it's still fairly low on my list. Maybe I'd be inspired if I watched Blade Runner again (I saw it 2 weeks ago for like the 100th time) as I imagine that is what it's like. Of course, my perception is based on movies like Lost In Translation... I'm pretty sure that Naha is nothing like Tokyo :)

So many interesting things to see here... I don't know their exact target market though.

pb.png
Hmm... pretty sure I know Pedo Bears target market....

•••
No way, I haven't been in Tokyo for more than an hour. From what I hear, it's got its places to go and see...

Naha is weak and boring. The only exciting thing that happens here are typhoons. And that's not saying much...

•••
This is how one is tracked across the internet.
I searched for a certain item.
Went to several sites to check out what they had and the prices.
Now?
Facebook and other sites, ads for that certain item!

Remarketing - creepy if you're a user, pretty effective from an advertiser standpoint. There's probably someplace where you can opt out.

•••
Have yet to find an opt out, though I was told clear out cookies and browser history.
But every time I do that, have to relog into forums, sites, etc.
And type out in full the urls I use often.
Type in c only and I go to my chron.com site.
Type in f only and I go to facebook.
Guess where n takes me?

•••
I like tracking, it makes it easier by not bookmarking or memorizing names. If I'm reading the news and see an ad for a company I have an account at, I click it and login to see what's going on.

No need to bookmark or memorize domain names of businesses I'm a member of. I don't know if they're charged for those clicks (I doubt it as Japanese traffic and it's over and over)...

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back