NameSilo

Small Biz Logo...625 NP$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all creative NamePros logo designers (and there are a few of you)!

I'm in need of a clean professional looking logo for my small biz Winning Edge Sports .

It's open to anyone who wants to give it a shot.

Winning entry gets 625 NP$ !

Here are some particulars:

*The type of business is...Skate Sharpening and related retail items (used hockey gear, laces, tape, jerseys, NHL memorabilia, etc).

* When I say small biz that's what I mean. I have a little hole in the wall at the local arena.

*You don't have to be a hockey expert or fan for that matter. What I am looking for is something with the name Winning Edge Sports and a symbol (something like the Nike swoosh but not like the Nike swoosh, if you know what I mean).

*The colors are black and red on white.

* I think I want the word Sports in a different font from the other 2 words and maybe underneath the other 2 words but feel free to try whatever you think will look good.

* I need it to look good on a Golf Shirt and/or cap. Can't be too busy.

* As each logo comes in I'll provide feedback as soon as possible to let you know if you are heading in the right direction (or have hit it right on the nose). I'll do this via PM so no one else can "borrow" your ideas.

* Contest ends when I feel I have the right look. I'm hoping this is fairly straight forward. It won't drag on forever, I promise. I know that there are many other projects down the road for you all.

I would like to say that I have been thoroughly impressed with the uniqueness and quality of the logos I have seen designed for NP members! Hoping my contest is a busy one and those involved enjoy the challenge.

Looking forward to seeing what's out there.
Thanks muchly,
ST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations to both the winner and the runners up! Excellent logos all of you!

•••
Thank you, and everyone should give themselves a pat on the back, some great logos were in this contest

•••
Any chance we can see yours Brian? :)

•••
that is totally up to Coastalguy :)

•••
Congratulations to ALL involved here! :)
I've said this many many times, there is a TON of Namepros talent and specifically with respect to cool Logo's and Design, I also know this from personal experience in having conducted several threads of this nature. Which reminds me ... (Coming Soon)!
Keep up the GREAT work, and have a great domain night.
B-)

•••
•••
•••
Nice one everybody! :tu:

Congrats Brian! :D

•••
Great job, Brian! And everyone! :)

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back