IT.COM

Please review my site Own Porfolio / Buying and Selling Domains... NameInBox.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameInbox

Top Member
Impact
Please review my site Own Porfolio / Buying and Selling Domains...
NameInBox.com

Please let me know if it makes sense and if its easy to navigate.

Thanks!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Betlama is misspelled
Yep for EN it may be,
but for Slavic languages it's fine
+ it's short and easy to remember
It's not Betlma or BtLama ... it has meaning :xf.wink:

What about NameInBox.com ?
Thanks

llama chew GIF

Ha Ha Reaction GIF by The Joy Experiment

p.s. also Dalai Lama

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey :) Looks great, I was thinking of doing the same thing, but I have about 200-300 domains - so I would need to categorise them on the "tree".

Probably a bit off topic, but I could not find such pages; what advantages do you see in having your own portfolio page? And why not develop several pages for each domain with context and ads? + link to the specific link?

I am a bit confused because I also wanted to "develop" in this way.

Or do you want to push your portfolio with SEO so that they are more visible in Google?

Best

•••
Hey :) Looks great, I was thinking of doing the same thing, but I have about 200-300 domains - so I would need to categorise them on the "tree".

Probably a bit off topic, but I could not find such pages; what advantages do you see in having your own portfolio page? And why not develop several pages for each domain with context and ads? + link to the specific link?

I am a bit confused because I also wanted to "develop" in this way.

Or do you want to push your portfolio with SEO so that they are more visible in Google?

Best
I don't need to have a long way to cart + as it's a small porfolio, only few, best names left, so I don't need page for each one.

I don't need SEO here

Thanks

p.s. FYI a website is for sale here https://www.namepros.com/threads/na...place-for-buying-and-selling-domains.1313611/

Last edited:
•••
•••
Please review my site Own Porfolio / Buying and Selling Domains...
NameInBox.com

Please let me know if it makes sense and if its easy to navigate.

Thanks!!!
I see buy now buttons but I do not see prices on the domain names.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back