IT.COM

domain Requesting Feedback on My First Domain Investment- INZ.AI

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Skyislimit

Established Member
Impact
Hello Community,

I'm new to domain investing and recently bought my very first domain.

Since .ai domains can be pricey, I'm reaching out to you all for some advice. Could you please take a look at the domain I got and share your thoughts on whether it was a good choice?

Domain Name: INZ.AI

Your feedback means a lot to me as I navigate this new venture.

Thank you for your help!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Could be a difficult sell as 'Z' is a less frequently used letter (especially at the end of an acronyms) so most probably less valuable.

inz.com sold at Sedo for just 5600 USD way back in in 2013 (still for sale today)
inz.net sold for 610 USD in 2016 (most likely wholesale).

On the plus side, the term is registered 81 Extensions
Best of luck with the sale :)

Last edited:
•••
Hello Community,

I'm new to domain investing and recently bought my very first domain.

Since .ai domains can be pricey, I'm reaching out to you all for some advice. Could you please take a look at the domain I got and share your thoughts on whether it was a good choice?

Domain Name: INZ.AI

Your feedback means a lot to me as I navigate this new venture.

Thank you for your help!

What was your thought process in registering this name?

I see very little use of INZ in any company, brand, or product names. Plenty of extensions available to hand reg. Com, net, org all for sale.

Looks like a long shot gamble that in the next 2 years someone is going to create an ai company/product with these initials.

I’d put a small BIN on it, turn off auto renew, and hope this is the case.

•••
$5 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I've learned a lesson from this experience. Nonetheless, being my first domain purchase, I anticipated something like this might occur. Could you please advise me on how to calculate the domain's worth? Alternatively, do you have any recommended blogs, websites, or videos on this topic?

•••
Your first port of call should be the domain academy course over on GoDaddy. It'll be money well spent and will hopefully save you money on some dodgy domain purchases 😋

Last edited:
•••
Could you please advise me on how to calculate the domain's worth? Alternatively, do you have any recommended blogs, websites, or videos on this topic?
Hi,
The best thing is to read & learn as much as you can. A great place to do that is right here. There are many other places too, including videos at DomainSherpa and lots of news and a great podcast at DomainNameWire. You can see reported sales at namebio and the Daily Sales Reports here on np.

Good luck (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back