Dynadot

domains Mike Mann turns $2.49 into $455,888 sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ksusha64

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Idontgiveaflyingf*ck bullsh8t

•••
April fools has passed though....

•••
I just checked and if you spell it the Canadian way fakerumour.com is available, just in case someone wants to pick it up (also fakerumour.life) :xf.smile:. That way we would have a website for these tales!

•••
actually
I just checked and if you spell it the Canadian way fakerumour.com is available, just in case someone wants to pick it up (also fakerumour.life) :xf.smile:. That way we would have a website for these tales!
actually fake rumour would be real....................

•••
Be funny if da Fake News puts a higher offer in the owners inbox.

•••
I really would like to see anyone paying a so high amount of money for a crappy domain like that :)

•••
•••
Funny got me at first. Mike has some crazy sales. No one is getting that lucky on a hand reg 2.49 to 455k in one day nah bruh.

•••
It's a fake news. LOL
As much as I like to read domaingang. I can't really rely on their articles, can't tell the difference between real and fake.:)

Last edited:
•••
Wow,

A true domainer not like the shit one out there.

•••
Breaking: Mike Mann woke up this morning and had a cup of coffee.

•••
•••
•••
Common Sense: The only vaccine against the epidemic of Fake News.

•••
Did we get screwed by domaingang? Its not April fools day. why did they post fake story?

domaingang?

for my minds sake
I avoid them like pleque

•••
Wonder how many more are made up sales.

•••
I have seen many times comments left around where angry people stated that domaingang.com does not have any value.
I personally believe that a new domainer or someone from outside domainaing industry can be very misled by this blog.
I blocked this blog from showing on domaining .com (you can do that in your domaining.com account, if you have. BTW it is one of the most blocked) so it is not taken my precious screen space and I do not read these misleading titles any more.
If I wanted to read or watch something funny I would rather visit professional comedian`s site.

Last edited:
•••
On long term I simply don't see the benefit of a fake story.

Yes, I do get it that it can bring a lot of controversy, viral traffic, attention and some sort of publicity
but after everything gets cleared, the image and reputation of all involved parties remain stained...

If it can't be confirmed, it doesn't exist! That's my belief in all and everything.

•••
If you don't see this after the banner at the end of each post, it's a joke...

domain-gang.png

•••
Domaingang is satire, it is the Onion of domaining :)

•••
•••
He has like a million domains. The same strategy doesn't apply if you only hold 100.

•••
Can we validate the sale with proof?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back