IT.COM

domains Mike Mann turns $2.49 into $455,888 sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ksusha64

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Absolutely insane sale!!! He uses a coupon to save $5 to make $455,888 !!!

•••
•••
giphy.gif

•••
I dont give a flying fuck....

•••
It's a fun story from DomainGang and has nothing to do with reality

•••
haha.... source? find it extremely unlikely since the domain was just re-registered.... today. :xf.cool:

•••
  1. Besides the sale, no 100% true banner..........."Mike Mann spoke of his successful flip on the MySpace group Domainer Kings"

•••
This is crap, it is not real.

This domain was registered today, check it at: https://www.whois.com/whois/idontgiveaflyingf*ck.com

Domain:
idontgiveaflyingfuck.com

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registration Date:
2017-09-04

Expiration Date:
2018-09-04

Updated Date:
2017-09-04

Name:
Greg Krajewski

Organization:
Greg Krajewski

•••
geez. how much do I pay DomainGang to post such viral news for my domains? lol

ummm would Mann sue for defamation or some other legal term that I can't grasp right now? lol

•••
Did we get screwed by domaingang? Its not April fools day. why did they post fake story?

•••
Don't believe everything on the internet folks.

•••
They can tell some of you whatever and you'll believe it, not good.

•••
looks like its april fools a few times a year for some folk

•••
Did we get screwed by domaingang? Its not April fools day. why did they post fake story?
That is what they do. Unless there is the 100% true banner at the bottom the story is fake, at least that is my understanding. I certainly got fooled couple times when I first stumbled across their stie.

•••
•••
•••
It's a form of attention seeking.

•••
This does not sound realistic.

•••
I saw an elephant flying above my house, The elephant dropped me 1 million dollars cash, And, the elephant also gave me a leprechaun, So i have 3 wishes and a pot of gold too. I think i deserve a write up by a major domain blog, at the very least.

•••
I don't know what's sadder, that they made this joke. Or that we all believed it after reading OP. I mean. . . I found it slightly unbelievable, not completely.

•••
I don't know what's sadder, that they made this joke. Or that we all believed it after reading OP. I mean. . . I found it slightly unbelievable, not completely.

If someone pulled this off, it would be Mike Mann. ><

Last edited:
•••
A domain name like that would not sell for that amount of money, regardless of what he paid for it or did not, the story cannot be true.

•••
•••
It's DomainGang, it's what they do..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back