Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
cjccoup149 just worked for a new 1.49$ .com domain
Enjoy

•••
•••
gofdege06
worked by removing name from cart and starting over :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
45% Off .org Renewal26% Off .com Renewal31% Off .net Renewal details With Code GD4418A:

35% .com renewal 35REN414

And $1 private reg CJC3CP

Last edited:
•••
Is it $8.37 or $8.47? I am getting $8.47 renewals with the DDC..

I just checked, $8.47 renewals and $8.37 for .com registration although I've been using the MMANUTS1 code that someone posted here when no other codes work and I get a .com registration for $8.17, doesn't work for renewals though.

•••
cjccoup149 and te99cominp worked for .com transfers as well

•••
•••
dont know if anyone bothers with these but just in case ...

gofdede01 for a £0.69 .de registration

•••
I just checked, $8.47 renewals and $8.37 for .com registration although I've been using the MMANUTS1 code that someone posted here when no other codes work and I get a .com registration for $8.17, doesn't work for renewals though.

Thanks for clarifying!

•••
Just privacy. I still prefer namecheap for free privacy with a domain.But this is good if you need it

Does it give you a discounted domain or just a free privacy? Thanks

•••
fbhpf25 25% off on new purchases. Expires January 17, 2015.

I just won a .co domain in an auction and used this code. It worked to get 25% off of the "renewal" that is built into a godaddy win. Cost $22.49 for the renewal after code. Just a heads up.

•••
CJC3CP I added private registration from my control panel and cost was $1.02 domain is 2 weeks old

•••
45% Off .org Renewal26% Off .com Renewal31% Off .net Renewal details With Code GD4418A:

35% .com renewal 35REN414

And $1 private reg CJC3CP
Did not work for me

•••
just saved close to 30% off

CJC28OFF1

WORKED WITH PAYPAL

•••
Don't feel bad: this code and every % off code from the last 5 pages won't work or me. It's the same lie every time: Godaddy applying me to their 'best deal' when these codes actually give me the best. GD doesn't want ppl to save on renewals. They hope we are retarded and think their application of better codes is the real deal.

I think I should stop being frustrated and just join the discount club. I'm just flustered

just saved close to 30% off

CJC28OFF1

WORKED WITH PAYPAL

Last edited:
•••
Don't feel bad: this code and every % off code from the last 5 pages won't work or me. It's the same lie every time: Godaddy applying me to their 'best deal' when these codes actually give me the best. GD doesn't want ppl to save on renewals. They hope we are retarded and think their application of better codes is the real deal.

I think I should stop being frustrated and just join the discount club. I'm just flustered
i used this code for a cctld, not sure if that made a diff

•••
After a bunch of searching, the best I could find is this: gd41282g 36% off
It drops 1 year DDC to $57.59 (savings of $60.36)

Anyone know of a code better than 36% let me know

•••
After a bunch of searching, the best I could find is this: gd41282g 36% off
It drops 1 year DDC to $57.59 (savings of $60.36)

Anyone know of a code better than 36% let me know

I think that is the best you'll find for the DDC. Thats what I paid last year. But get this, I could not find a renewal code for the DDC. I did find a $10 off code (posted a few pages back) which brought my renewal of the DDC down to $79.99. So if you think you'll have a lot of names next year this time then try to double up on a 2 year DDC or more if you can otherwise you're looking at yet another renewal which wont have any codes for.

•••
Thanks loads for the info. I planned on getting it tomorrow but now, I think I'll wait a day or 2 to ensure I've got the cash on my card to do 2 years--3 possibly. I only hold about 60 domains @ GoDaddy but then again, I should say "only." GD won't let me use even a 10% code on their $15 renewals. So it looks like it's this or nothing. I do wonder: could you renew domains for multiple years with DDC? I'm pretty sure you could, but I dunno in exact

I think that is the best you'll find for the DDC. Thats what I paid last year. But get this, I could not find a renewal code for the DDC. I did find a $10 off code (posted a few pages back) which brought my renewal of the DDC down to $79.99. So if you think you'll have a lot of names next year this time then try to double up on a 2 year DDC or more if you can otherwise you're looking at yet another renewal which wont have any codes for.

•••
Thanks loads for the info. I planned on getting it tomorrow but now, I think I'll wait a day or 2 to ensure I've got the cash on my card to do 2 years--3 possibly. I only hold about 60 domains @ GoDaddy but then again, I should say "only." GD won't let me use even a 10% code on their $15 renewals. So it looks like it's this or nothing. I do wonder: could you renew domains for multiple years with DDC? I'm pretty sure you could, but I dunno in exact

Yes, you can renew a domain for as many years as is allowed. Depending on how many names you're renewing per year, it may make sense to just buy one year of DDC and go renewal happy at $8.47 (dot coms) or spend the additional $60 for a second year of DDC and not feel like you've got to renew multiple years right now.

What isnt clear is if Go Daddy can jack up the purchase and renewal prices while we're in the middle of our DDC lifespan.

•••
No matter what I have tried I can never get CJC3CP to work for the $1 privacy. I have never used it but I guess GD doesn't like me. ;)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back