IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GOFDCA21 worked (new .com for $ 1.17)
GOFDBS024 worked (new .com for $ 1.17)

UPDATE:

GOFDCA21
worked the 2. time today (new .com for $ 1.17)
Gofdca38 worked (new .com for $ 1.17)
scam worked (new .com for $ 2.17)
CJCBH199C worked (new .com for $ 2.17)

Last edited:
•••
ANIMAL ($1.99 .COM registration)

•••
SAS199 Just worked for a $1.99 .com Reg.

•••
TTB199 just work for me
got a .com for 2.17

•••
gdbowl25 for 25% off new purchases. I found this but it only gives 25% off of some things. But a little off everything I tried.

Good Luck and Happy New Year to all!

•••
gt99br31

worked for me for a $ 0.99 .com registration, enjoy folks
Thanks Again, just worked for a New .com reg. AGAIN ! (Yes, I have used this code before and it let me use it again. Maybe a New Year Glitch! LOL)

•••
I transferred a .com.au to Godaddy and the cost was $0 nice :)

•••
Use promo code GD233220 in your cart when you order and save 20% on your order

•••
I transferred a .com.au to Godaddy and the cost was $0 nice :)

.com.au should always be free to transfer to another registrar. However, the registration is not extended by a year like most other domains

•••
FBBUNDLE07 (works for $3.49 .com)

•••
it says FBBUNDLE07 is expired or inactive for me

•••
gt99br31 - $1.17 .COM transfer.
ART199 - $2.17 .COM transfer.
gt99br18 - - $1.17 .COM transfer.

[edit] Wasn't logged into GoDaddy :/ - Coupon worked once.

Last edited:
•••
Today worked:
gt99br31 (new .com for $1.17)

But then, only a few minutes later didn't work nothing anymore.
Well, the codes seemed to work and GD showed me the amount $1.17, $ 1.67, $ 2.17 or $ 3.17 but never let me finish the purchase.

I wanted so badly this new domain (a VR domain) and i tried and tried and tried. After I was tired, I paid the regular price.

Exactly the same thing happend to me in November or October. Then, a few days later the 99 ct codes and all the other codes worked again.

UPDATE:

I try it it again (3. domain today, 1-2 hours later) with ROOSTER and it worked
(new .com for $ 2.17) :?::?:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
used gdbowl99 on a .net transfer and it worked

•••
it says FBBUNDLE07 is expired or inactive for me

If you haven't noticed by now the man on the cover of Forbes typically posts old codes that have been on here since 2009..the reason? No clue.

•••
Personally, I'm in favor of publishing every code that works for you, new or old.

•••
What does everyone do when they are renewing .coms?

Just pay the full $15 for renewal?....

•••

If you have at least 8 domains that you renew per year I would recommend signing up for the Discount Domain Club using a promo code, the total comes to about $56/year and you get $8.37 renewals.

•••
Come 2015 and this all will be over. Most if not all coupons seem to expire in December 2014 :(

Nope. Completely wrong. (thank goodness)

Last edited:
•••

For me it depends upon how many names. If the cost warrants the discount club, that may be the best option, and less hassle overall. However, if just a few names then you can always use the $10 off for $50 or more, such as the GD Code: acosks65.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back