Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
36% off new purchases
Use promo code fbfhpg25 in your cart when you order.
Expires December 7, 2014 at 11:59 pm MST.

•••
used 199NERD to reg A$ 2.27 .com in australia

•••
gofduk30 worked for 0.99 com domain

•••
•••
•••
Hi, can anyone advise me.
When doing a bulk transfer do you put a space after the comma and before the auth code? I notice some of the auth codes start with a comma so I assume it needs a space.
I want to move about 60 names and don't want to get it wrong or delay the transfer.

•••
•••
gd41189n = 36% off all purchases. Godaddy Black Friday Code.

•••
gtnimhk21 - .COM $2.95 - transfer or new reg

worked

•••
Any for transfer of domains?

•••
•••
rock295 and hitched149 just worked for me.

•••
I have 2 Black Friday discount codes I just received in my email for you guys...
Code: gd41171h for 36% off any new purchases, and
Code: gd41171k for 40% off any new purchases over $100...Hope this helps :)

•••
•••
Anyone have any codes for .org and .net transfers? I can find plenty in this thread for .com's (thanks, by the way!) but none for other extensions. Any help would be appreciated.

•••
That's because there aren't more than a handful of codes working for other extensions. Godaddy has hundreds of codes for .com, not for other extensions.

•••
Try: cjc599new – sas599new

They are both $5.99 .net regs, but they might work for transfers, too

Anyone have any codes for .org and .net transfers? I can find plenty in this thread for .com's (thanks, by the way!) but none for other extensions. Any help would be appreciated.

•••
That's because there aren't more than a handful of codes working for other extensions. Godaddy has hundreds of codes for .com, not for other extensions.
Quite odd, really. Usually businesses discount their weak sellers (alt gTLDs, ccTLDs) while holding the line on their strong sellers (.com). The Namecheap code thread displays the same oddity.

•••
ROOSTER295 just worked for me.

•••
gd41193g

works great today from Canada!

:xf.eek:

•••
Does any1 have xxx renewal code? The best code I got so far is "ACOSKS65" which is only 10% off ! !!

•••
I would suggest using one of the above 40% or 36% off codes. Should give you a nice discount.

•••
•••
199SHOW working today (from Japan) with CC ($2.17)

•••
cjc599new try this one, it works for .NET transfer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back