Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
'unable to process request,use another form of payment.

why am i getting this whenever i want to check out at godaddy? I think is the coupon i used so i keep on trying out coupons but still dsame issue.
Are you trying to check out using something other than a credit card? Most purchases using GoDaddy codes need to paid for by credit card.

•••

why am i getting this whenever i want to check out at godaddy? I think is the coupon i used so i keep on trying out coupons but still dsame issue.

I get the same message when trying geo-restricted codes, i.e. codes that only work in US.

•••
Are you trying to check out using something other than a credit card? Most purchases using GoDaddy codes need to paid for by credit card.
No,am using a credit card,all my handregs till date are with namecheap since godaddy has not been friendly but GD regs fee are low to NC thats why

•••

I get the same message when trying geo-restricted codes, i.e. codes that only work in US.

I also get the same message when I use Geo restricted coupons. But sometimes removing the domain from cart, re-adding it and changing the currency from my local currency to USD works.

•••
I also get the same message when I use Geo restricted coupons. But sometimes removing the domain from cart, re-adding it and changing the currency from my local currency to USD works.

True, sometimes it does.

•••
A year or so ago, this thread helped me get the discount domain club at a discount (and then subsequently save money on my renewals). My discount domain club is coming due again soon - and I'm wondering is there any way to get it at a discount at renewal? I will use cashback - but wondering if any code will work for it?
acosks65 try this?

•••
•••
gtnimsg21, Gtnimes41, Gtni14m026 --> $2.95 .com first year.

3 coupons work worldwide

•••
•••
Thanks, offers $10 off the $89.99 DDC price. It's definitely a start... wondering if there is anything better?
I've tried a number of other % off codes, none worked. Maybe a 20% off code out there somewhere might work but i think 10 off is the best you'll get.

•••
I've tried a number of other % off codes, none worked. Maybe a 20% off code out there somewhere might work but i think 10 off is the best you'll get.

Thanks - went ahead with the $10 off $50 code (acosks65). Appreciate the help all!

•••
XZUY15PT - worked
$4.00 .com - Domain Registration and Domain Transfer

•••
kiwi just worked for a $1 transfer

but I just learned there is no way to use my giftcard anymore? so I've lost my balance?

I mean it is in their system but when there is any discount applied the giftcard option goes away

•••
kiwi just worked for a $1 transfer

but I just learned there is no way to use my giftcard anymore? so I've lost my balance?

I mean it is in their system but when there is any discount applied the giftcard option goes away
Orders with Coupon codes which gives price lower than $8 can not pay with giftcard. In fact, the only available payment for these orders is Credit Card.

The orders at regular price can be paid by the giftcard.

•••
IAPCOM829 worked for $7.99 + ICANN.

•••
hi all

this codes worked for me for 99 cent domains in november (usa)

gofd4004he

sas1com

•••
Thanks, but this is Not working for me. in Indonesia
gofd4004he
sas1com

•••
GOFD2103HJ
Just work in Russia for 1.17$

•••
Thanks GOFD2103HJ not working in Indonesia

•••
•••
ok not sure what has happened and I cannot see any codes in the link,
but I just renewed a .com for $13.97 cdn - once I saw it completed at that price
I renewed another right after for $14.63 cdn

better than the 19 or 20 bucks normally charged
no coupon included in code and I did not add any coupons today

so not sure but maybe it's a thanksgiving glitch?? lol

might work for other ?!

•••
•••
ttb199 > $1.99

Worked in Asia .

•••
Thanks, offers $10 off the $89.99 DDC price. It's definitely a start... wondering if there is anything better?

try mma30

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back