Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, whenever I use coupons ,PayPal option doesn't show up?

•••
Hello, whenever I use coupons ,PayPal option doesn't show up?

Most discount codes below a certain dollar amount require a credit card. Check the code details for more info.

•••
Most discount codes below a certain dollar amount require a credit card. Check the code details for more info.
Well I tried a 0.99 $ .com but no pp, disappointed since pp/Skrill/BTC are the only payments I use for online stuff.

•••
WOWFRWL 30-35% Off
(Godaddy private registration, Godaddy Auctions, New gTLDs!).
Please try this coupon!
Thank you!

wowfrwl 35 Off.png

Best regards,
Russell​

•••
WOWFRWL 30-35% Off
(Godaddy private registration, Godaddy Auctions, New gTLDs!).
Please try this coupon!
Thank you!

Show attachment 16354
Best regards,
Russell​

The promotional code you entered is expired or inactive. :(

wik.png

Last edited:
•••
I hope it's not off-topic, but has anyone tried GD's $.99 code fb99usmr05? It doesn't work on my account the last time I checked (2-3 weeks back). Found the code through GD's Facebook ad.

•••
•••
•••
I think .99 works only for new regs, is it ? Or it works for repeat customers also ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I just found a 100% code which is running through a link only which I received from a friend.

$0.99 GoDaddy FOLLOW THIS LINK cjc99com Or go straight cjc99com

I registered a couple :)

Also another one that works with any product for 20% OFF at bb50rd60 or at bb50rd60 . It works too and I tried.

I hope it works for you too :)

•••
•••
This domain is used by Commission Junction :) for affiliate links
I dont know really. I used the link. It does redirect to godaddy and worked fine. How can you find the code without getting to use that link? I used many codes before but these days direct links work for me only,.

•••
As for me, I don't really mind, but not certain if affiliates are welcome here with their linking

•••
As for me, I don't really mind, but not certain if affiliates are welcome here with their linking
I am not sure I follow you. Do you mean I should delete that post? For I am not affiliate and never posted something like this. It is just that by following one of those links I was able to register domains for $0.99 and I am not sure what an affiliate will get from a sale that is $0.99 :d

•••
they get regular commission rates, irrespectively to the promotion type, you can learn more about terms / rates in publisher's area on cj.com website

•••
•••
•••
With the shortage of codes and the demand for them, management has approved affiliate codes in the posts. So no need to report or delete they are 100% ok. Thank you and find those discount codes.

•••
Yes but there also a direct link that worked for me

I see. Thanks mate. I found the code via GD Facebook ad, so I will try it out with their link this time.

Cheers,

•••
I tried using a couple and got the "We can only offer such great promotions by limiting them to one per customer. It looks as if you’ve already used this type of promotion."

•••
Always got same whenever i want to reg a name.

•••
With the shortage of codes and the demand for them, management has approved affiliate codes in the posts. So no need to report or delete they are 100% ok. Thank you and find those discount codes.
That is great. I thought I was going to be in trouble. I actually receive such links a lot but this was the first time I posted. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back