Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great unmark thanx for this working code.

•••
Any codes to get more than 35% off Domain Discount Club?

•••
ANY code for renewal .net !!!

•••
ANY code for renewal .net !!!
GoDaddy hasn't released any renewal code in a very long time. The only codes that work sometimes are the % off OR $ off codes. You can find them throughout the last several pages.

•••
50% Off Code!
Good for regular priced Renewals!

OSCARZ

Unfortunately it looks like it doesn’t work if you belong to their discount club :(

•••
NEW GODADDY $2.25 CODE . CJCR699B

CJCR699B– $2.25 .COM new Domain, Expires Sep 30, 2015

•••
I tried multi codes %

"The promotional code you entered requires a minimum $1.00 purchase of new products. Spend $1.00 more to save."

NO CODES FOR RENEWAL YET.

•••
I tried multi codes %

"The promotional code you entered requires a minimum $1.00 purchase of new products. Spend $1.00 more to save."

NO CODES FOR RENEWAL YET.

You will not get one, those days are gone

•••
30% off new orders

Use promo code fbhpg30 in your cart when you order.
Expires 27 September 2015.

•••
Godaddy is persistant in sending me these emails.

REMINDER
6-1QRlbC0KwfRzGxOw7ftg6QXLDzxNdcqjYZKXArjTwF9TWeC9vVtQMHZq82L7wECSlRV_8ZOnje5BXPuG5kyzwq6vv3NGG_MKldmeGuIAnjpHAjeq6PIoKM-hq0l4aheRKVCfY_atNQTXlN=s0-d-e1-ft

Shop our entire catalog today and save30%.

fbfhpg30
7VFdRF3Qv44s0kdxJpjScXMC1W9yJG01hpQ7URMV0pe1-alAc1ef52bRvtHJ4Au8R0hbiv6Z2hX52HbjoTCyLSQD8956h9pfZbiEKePF6g=s0-d-e1-ft

•••
Mods - why was my post deleted? - OSCARZ code is not valid. It was posted in a parody article.
Go check yourself.

•••
Mods - why was my post deleted? - OSCARZ code is not valid. It was posted in a parody article.
Go check yourself.
It didn't work for me either.

•••
Go check yourself.
It was accidentally removed in a thread sweep that was targeting off-topic comments (Sometimes 5 to 20 per day) that are not code related. No need to respond to this post, let's keep the thread On-Topic with codes. Your current post (That I quoted) will remain.

Thanks for understanding,

•••
CJCR699B is the last one worked for me.

•••
received in inbox
33% off on .com registration
code is gd5932x

•••
received in inbox
33% off on .com registration
code is gd5932x

Worked like a charm. Got about $8 off.

I'm at the point now where I don't care to waste an hour to save $2-3. Time is worth way more to me. If the first 2-3 codes don't work, I proceed as usual.

•••
•••
I know some of you have probably used this already, but GOFKVT04 brings a .com down to $9.17 total.
Apparently it's "unlimited" though.

Still rev10 and CJC699B are better options though.

•••
Use promo code fbdome25 in your cart when you order.

*Discount reflected in your shopping cart. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and only applies to NEW purchases. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, premium domains, auction domains, premium templates, gift cards or Trademark Holders/Priority Pre-registration or pre-registration fees.

•••
Update
Affiliate codes are allowed in this thread.
This includes WOW codes - Allowed!

Reason: Discount codes have become scarce and the affiliate codes provide value to members seeking discounts.

•••
Geesh......Now to see the influx of all the wow codes.
Must get me some now.

•••
Update
Affiliate codes are allowed in this thread.
This includes WOW codes - Allowed!

Reason: Discount codes have become scarce and the affiliate codes provide value to members seeking discounts.

Joe can probably confirm this, but the last update was that affiliate codes, including the wow-code program, has been discontinued by Godaddy. Someone correct me if I am misinformed.

•••
There are affiliate codes floating around that still work. I successfully used one.

Let's hope Joe doesn't discontinue them all.

•••
let me be the first.

try WOWhawk for 0% off!

WOW codes have been discontinued.

I got this in an email last month:

"The Refer-a-Friend program will officially retire on September 10, 2015. After that date, the Refer-a-Friend section of your account will no longer be available, credits won't be earned for orders using your referral code, and the discount associated with your referral code will expire."

•••
WOW codes have been discontinued.
WOW codes are not the only GoDaddy affiliate codes. There are at least two other types, I believe.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back