IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Following codes worked in Asia for $0.99.

gofdb283
and GOFDB399.

•••
Just go ahead and create new account, then push your domains from old account to new account. You can push all your domains at the same time. I just did it for 40 domains last month.

In this way we can bypass Regular Renewal Fee of domain?
I have 50+ domains, so if i open new account on GD & push all my domains to it then per domain cost of renewal will be? I am Discount Club Domain member as well...
Looking for an answer... @vdonline

•••
Need renewal coupons badly... Have 50+ .com domains parked at GD...
Anyone Help plz... :)

•••
GOFDB061

finally a working code for a $ 0.99 .com registration again, just used it *thumbs up*

•••
@ Yousaf Saeed, push domain is just changing the domain owner. You will need to renew the domains if you want to keep them not expired.

•••
•••
Stories also worked for a $2.67.

•••
1) Clear all cookies
2) Add domain with a promo code
3) If you will see that a code not worked, then remove a domain from cart
4) Add domain again and go to a cart with worked code :)
I always do this...

•••
Despite it being December and way past October (assuming OCT stands for the month...), consider this a $2.17 Christmas gift from GoDaddy for .com's.
199OCTFBB

•••
this one is still from october 2013.. not from this october.. used it more than a year ago already, but still can't reuse it yet :-/

•••
gd41193g
$1.20 this worked, thanks!

•••
this one is still from october 2013.. not from this october.. used it more than a year ago already, but still can't reuse it yet :-/
Oh, wow. Didn't know it was that old. It worked for me this year. Suppose it's a yearly gift that keeps on giving, if you didn't already use it.

•••
gc99ca05

.99 transfer/reg in US using CC

Works for .com or .ca

•••
phil code good for $1.99 .COM registration

•••
I'm having a weird experience when using $1 coupons: The letter "c" is being appended on the domain (e.g., when you order example.com, you will end up with examplec.com) and it appears to happen right after I pay for it. It already happened twice so it's probably not a typo on my end. Anyone else?

•••
ACOSKS65 $10 off $50.

Includes renewals.

•••
•••
•••
•••
cjc189r should work for 189INR which is $2.95

*Plus ICANN fee of € 0.14 per domain name per year. Minimum 2 year purchase required. ₨.189 price valid for the first year, additional years charged at ₨.959 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Not all payment methods valid with this offer, acceptable payments will display in cart at checkout. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal rate. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

Try it as a link code if it does not work.

•••
CJC3CP for $1 privacy protection!

•••
•••
acosks65 10 off 50$ i used for server renewal

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back