IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I received those two but they didn't work on renewals/auction purchases, the ACOSK code doesn't even work for me anymore on a $200 order

I don't know about the ACOSK Code, but the codes I provided probably didn't work because they are for new purchases as I described...Hope you find what you're looking for, but as far as I know, there are codes out there if you're spending that much on a renewal. I just used one to get $20% off or something like that on about 7 domains., but if you're in the Godaddy discount club, I don't think they work. At least that's what I've heard...Also, I have never heard of anyone using a code on an auction purchase..That's a new one to me. If you have used codes before, the only thing I can think of on your renewal code, would be to clean your cache' & cookies??? I've heard of that working before..But with the codes I gave, they are only for new purchases as I described. Good luck!
Oh yeah, another thing I've heard is if you use a different CC sometimes works as well..

Last edited:
•••
tde1cuk code for $0.99 registration or transfer, enjoy!

•••
Have there been any .NET or .ORG registration codes recently?

•••
•••
None of these are working.

•••
•••
cjc1comuk
DB99CENTS
GOFD711A
cjc1comuk
GOFD4004HE
199DJ
gofd1003xx
CJC1COMUK
Paul149
Gofdc008
Gofdau10
Gofd2103hj
MMA149
KIWI
HITCHED149
sas1com
gofhltk01
HITCHED149
199BITE
199DOUBLE
199MAN
199OFF
199STATE
199WORLD
COMEDY199
gofl14row0
GOFDB094
GOFDB399
CJCBH199C
VARIANT
STATE
gc99ca05
ttb199

•••
ROOSTER295

Also worked today .

•••
•••
any .net renewal?

There hasn't been any renewal codes for months. The best you can do is get a % discount for the Domain Club and renew through that

•••
Hello,

Im too lazy to read a few pages back, can someone else do it for me?

What I'm looking for is renewal codes. PLUS I also have 50 .coms in my cart, will one coupon work on all 50?

NOTE: only kidding!

•••
There is a coupon code which will bring it down to $10.67 for .coms if you renew in bilk. I used that code in oct 21 for renewing around 10 domains and it worked. :D
But you will have to search. XD

•••
You are lucky guys! $0.99 promo codes are not working for me :'(
Looks like American sanctions on Russia :(

•••
Another worldwide coupon from Godaddy

Gtnicl43 ---> $2.95 first year .com new registration ;)

•••
Rooster worked for me 2.19 Canada

Please vote to help our local food bank​

•••
greedy.... I was getting 53 - 70 cent (on average) privacy for domains already registered...all types...go to Godaddy C-panel and go to My Domains. You have to click the "add" beside every domain under the privacy column and keep going back to the domain page to get it but it worked. Over $100 savings, $14 paid, 16 privacy add-ons added

Wont work for me in Canada
Says 8.99 it adjusts to time left to expiry

•••
•••
199scott for a $1.99 .COM registration

•••
gd41225r

40% off purchase of $115 or more

•••
•••
•••
You are lucky guys! $0.99 promo codes are not working for me :'(
Looks like American sanctions on Russia :(

1) Clear all cookies
2) Add domain with a promo code
3) If you will see that a code not worked, then remove a domain from cart
4) Add domain again and go to a cart with worked code :)

•••
Easier to just use the part that says "remove promo code" and input another code.

•••
UKSAVINGS

for a £1 + icann .com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back