Dynadot

.tv Dot TV Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
www.globalone.tv -VERY busy site! PR4 AND 30k Alexa ranking.... It goes to show you do not have spend a fortune on a site to be successful.

•••
•••
•••
•••
The best .TV of all.....

PRISONPLANET.TV

•••
•••
Not sure if this one has been listed before...

Beerfridays.tv - A name.com website

•••
Ran across this in my travels this week:

WomenNow.tv - "WomenNow, a TV talk show based out of San Francisco Bay Area, caters to South Asian audiences especially Indians. WomenNow covers lifestyle, politics,..."

(There's also another TV dn I saw in a newspaper or magazine but I can't find the scrap of paper I wrote it on. Will try to find it when I get home...)

•••
(There's also another TV dn I saw in a newspaper or magazine but I can't find the scrap of paper I wrote it on. Will try to find it when I get home...)

Branding #Fail :)

•••
thetwister.tv - although it redirects, it is used strongly in the marketing of Eddie Bravo and his schools.

•••
indystyle.tv was being advertised on tv, though it redirects to a .com....

•••
Branding #Fail :)

Good point, but not necessarily true when it comes to me. Hahaha...

Let's just say my younger years were rather rambunctious and festive and as a result I may be short just a few brain cells. (if you know what I mean...)

What I do find troublesome though is that I found the slip of paper I wrote the dn on yesterday morning and when I did a search on NP to see if it had been previously posted, I found it had been back in July -- by ME!!! I have absolutely no recollection of it. (DOH!)

Last edited:
•••
livewithkelly.tv

Now with Regis gone....

advertised as livewithkelly.tv but redirects to
dadt.com/live/

JlC

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
say.tv - television social network in Ukraine

Guys pumped a lot of money in promotion. Bigboards on the streets, lightboxes, advertising at the radio etc. - mass campaign

And a nice name :)

•••
say.tv - television social network in Ukraine

Guys pumped a lot of money in promotion. Bigboards on the streets, lightboxes, advertising at the radio etc. - mass campaign

And a nice name :)

Wonder why not an IDN. Looks weird when it's the only thing in English!

•••
Wonder why not an IDN. Looks weird when it's the only thing in English!

I guess it's a nice brand everywhere. People understand this word :)

BTW found really interesting another developed .tv - diginfo.tv (this time made by Japanese but in English)

•••
•••
FORA.tv

"LIVE AND ON DEMAND: CONFERENCE AND EVENT VIDEOS
Over 500 pay-per-view programs, plus 10,000 free"

Saw it in an ad in the NY Times over the holidays. Looks a little liberal/left leaning... :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
FORA.tv

"LIVE AND ON DEMAND: CONFERENCE AND EVENT VIDEOS
Over 500 pay-per-view programs, plus 10,000 free"

Saw it in an ad in the NY Times over the holidays. Looks a little liberal/left leaning... :hehe:

I was going to add this one as i could see it in the background of some financial meeting/report only days ago

•••
Late night TV at its best...

http://trynono.tv/

The power of ad feeds and the internet.... I now get their ad showing here at Namepros!

Last edited:
•••
•••
went to the .com

The full link is:

HTML:
https://www.trynono.com/sf1/index.aspx?&referrer=trynono.tv

So they are using it to (a) Advertise and (b) Keep track of their TV referrals.

I think that meets the thread criteria.:hearts:

•••
Business Show

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

The full link is:

HTML:
https://www.trynono.com/sf1/index.aspx?&referrer=trynono.tv

So they are using it to (a) Advertise and (b) Keep track of their TV referrals.

I think that meets the thread criteria.:hearts:

My comment was more about the continuence of websites using .tv as a referral rather than promoting the .tv brand

•••
•••
Shelby.tv - Saw it mentioned on TechCrunch.

"For those unfamiliar, Shelby.tv launched in October with a service that automatically pulls in all the videos your friends share on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr into a curated video channel with videos you can watch, favorite and then re-share."

And just ran across this too...

TechDigest.TV

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back