Dynadot

Do you believe in God

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kunal kumar

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Of course i beleive in my god and he's our god ..
god everywhere , imagin to say i see my God but how !

he create the animal , see how many kind of horses or birds what thier sound could give have u heared about the bird that can give arround 7-10 sounds radio sound , abmbulens , nokia ring , canary , ..ETC go to youtube to see this ..
imagin how he make the Dog beloved and true faithfull who ? imagin in the clouds how they are moving and what the reason he create them specially in winter , to get the weather ..
imagin how mounting how they stand who hold them , , who hold them , why they dont move ..

etc etcetc like this u will see God .

Best Regards

•••
•••
YES.
I believe in God.
To this effect
I believe there is life after death.
I RESPECT WHAT YOU BELIEVE & DON'T BELIEVE.
I am
a Christian.

Very well said

YES.
I believe in GOD. I believe he created us all equally out of his love and mercy. I believe this life is very short and we all have a very limited amount of time to achieve what we were created for. Which is to be good and moral beings. To promote good to each other and forbid injustice and evil.

To this effect

Otherwise what would be the point? When would justice take place for all the pain and suffering people face daily? When would the Hilters and the Saddams and the ISIS of the world be punished for there crimes against humanity? When would the good people be rewarded?

I am
a Muslim.

•••
Very well said

YES.
I believe in GOD. I believe he created us all equally out of his love and mercy. I believe this life is very short and we all have a very limited amount of time to achieve what we were created for. Which is to be good and moral beings. To promote good to each other and forbid injustice and evil.

To this effect

Otherwise what would be the point? When would justice take place for all the pain and suffering people face daily? When would the Hilters and the Saddams and the ISIS of the world be punished for there crimes against humanity? When would the good people be rewarded?

I am
a Muslim.

Now there are some guys still left here on NP who are not flaming each other.

I am a Hindu and thanks bro for your answer.

•••
God = " ALLAH " To be more clear
iam muslim , iam muslim not only i say it from my mouth muslim means

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hand the people are safe, and the believer is the one people trust with their lives and wealth.”
transported

so as we see ISIS this is not islam , islam didnt order in this today i have read in the news they killed arround 256 womens coz they dont be slave for sexual ..how come .
our islam didnt order us for this .who behind them , only they bring the fool brain u will be in paradise u kill or make a bomed any where and we will take care of ur family and he will say yes i will day i will fight for my relegion yes lets go allah akbar .. look now there's other side who thier fighted them , what they say also
allahu akbar .. who's the right muslm group between them for me as a muslim answer no one ..
they are only agents to destroy the places there .

•••
God = "Bhagwan" To be more clear
I am a Hindu, [I do put my Grammar and punctuation correct] not only I say it from my mouth what hindu means but I do it as karma too.

Not only you guys came later on prying on this riches and acting as self proclaimed gods but you were mere humans and only one religion persists which consists of gods and demi gods and that is hinduism.

•••
•••
Michaeal you have to learn maths and know what AD and BC means. I guess your parents didn't sent you to school?

•••
Michaeal you have to learn maths and know what AD and BC means. I guess your parents didn't sent you to school?
really i didnt understand what they said lol only god

•••

God is an Invention from the shasu people

•••
really i didnt understand what they said lol only god
You really have to learn English. Where is "God" word in there?

•••
•••
•••
See if you are going to go into ancient aliens theory etc. God help me now hehe.

I know all about it.

But lets give humans a chance to be intelligent and lets say they didn't invented religion at that time.

In current scenario religion is becoming a necessity infact a reason for most of the actions taken around the world.

And sorry my muslim brothers but you were the last one to arrive on scene.

•••
Hi guys Interesting subject :)
May I just remind you while debate is healthy and encouraged personal attacks are not

Thank you
Michelle

•••
BTW it was "Allah" 5 posts above now it is "God" may someone save you from your karma.

I can quote you. You flamer.

hahah.

•••
Hi guys Interesting subject :)
May I just remind you while debate is healthy and encouraged personal attacks are not

Thank you
Michelle

Hi Michellee and thank u .

would u plz check the last post from keral pate;

•••
I'm quite surprised that a post with just one sentence (or question, rather) could lead to a "popular" 5 page thread. Damn. :P

•••
saadq... again writes "Allah" now goes back to "God" can you please check his back tracks?

Or Do I have to prove it?

•••
Hi Michellee and thank u .

would u plz check the last post from keral pate;
I have removed some posts if there are any I have missed please report them and I will look at them

•••
Tell him to stick to the english and not get into urdu and hindi and other languages.

•••
saadq... again writes "Allah" now goes back to "God" can you please check his back tracks?

Or Do I have to prove it?
my allah , not ur god then do u have any update foor him depend as he invetion by ur side lol

i will keep only laughing

•••
I have removed some posts if there are any I have missed please report them and I will look at them
thank u so much ..he's not able person for negotiating .

•••
@ Keral_Patel everyone has a point of view that is what discussion is about :) You are welcome to continue to add value to this thread but please do not use bad language or personal attacks.

Thank you

•••
do you belive in god

Go to a hospital, ask where the kids with cancer are, go there, then ask yourself if there is a need for asking that question

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back